It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am a teacher of high school English in a well known Public School in India. I am also the Vice Principal of the school and prepare students for debates and constantly need material for this activity

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am a Miami, Fl native, born and raised. I currently reside hee as well. I am also a hurricane Andrew and Katrina survivor at "ground zero". This forum has interested me so much, because there are eerie similarities to what when on here in south Dade county after Andrew hit. George1 was president at that time. Like father, like son. Anyway. I am a TRUTHSEEKER and am on a mission to extend light to the world and beyond. I hope that I will be considered to join your forum;I have info to share!

link   
Game reviews, Game cheats

link   
i'm cool calm and compose

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've been lurking on the board for the past few days now and I'm interested in having the chance to post and possibly help out the discussions I see. I'm most interested in the Katrina/FEMA failures. I'm also a moderator on our club forums so I know what it's about to keep a message board respectable. If there's any help I can give please ask, I'll do what I can.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Some interested in ET........

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am continually in search of "the truth", I am very concerned about the nature of this world and its happening. I believe this site will provide me with answers I would not be privy to otherwise. As far as what I can contribute..that remains to be seen. Thank you for consideration.

link   
I am a 27 y.o. living in Atlanta. I have been following David Icke's theories very closely for the last 4 years. I am an avid researcher and hope to be able to contribute to the topic by using my research skills to collect information from government websites, as proof of the many conspiracies this government is engaged in.

link   
I am here to learn to the truth, and to do my best in providing the truth.

link   
I am one hoping to gain a different perspective on world events. As for what I may be able to contribute, that remains to be seen as I cannot acces the site withou registering.

link   
I'm a skeptic. I listen, with an open mind, but I remain, by nature, a skeptic.

I believe that we in america have been very fortunate, in the last 200 years, and the probability of a catastrophe previously unheard of ticks upward daily. I have a well stocked closet both in my apartment and at my family home 45 miles away. When the # does hit the fan, I'll be as ready as I can.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am here to learn the truth and to do my best in providing it.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I mainly wish to learn the untold truths that are out there - unknown to most of us in this "free" country. I'm a RN in PA.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i am very intrested in anceint cultres and advanced civilisatoins i hope to learn more ans share

link   
former lecturer in political science at San Jose State University, University of California at Berkely, University of Washington, Sonoma State University, and Teaching and Research Assistant at Stanford.
Thought provoking comments.
New ideas and information.

link   
I have been reading this board for a while now and it is definitely one of the most interesting on the web. I would like to add my input to many of the religion and paranormal topics as well as ask various questions that I have of my own. Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I hope to be able to add a European dimension to discussion. i also hope to be able to learn far more about how our world works.
this is an exciting forum which i wish i had learned about looooooooong ago!

link   
I have been a researcher of esoteric subjects for many years and can offer interesting information and prespective on various subjects.

link   
I am currently a student at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver BC Canada, and am at a point where I would like to soak up and discuss pressing issues in our modern world. I am interested in issues such as human rights, politics, Globalization, and environmental sustainability I would like to learn more and ultimately become more aware of issues that require attention.

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join