It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
cryptozology is my favorite topic and you have lots to talk about on here. I really like that some peope beleive in it and aren't afrait to say so on ats

link   
came to find information for my songs

link   
Hi, my name is Glenn !

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello My Treasured Family Members

I AM a woman,

I AM 5'7' in. tall, 128lbs green eyes, long blond hair

I work as a model and a musician/singer

i grow organic vegetables and herbs

i am a midwife and natural healer

i take care of many animals, birds and fish

i live alone

i have compleeted INTENSLY , in depth studys of conspiracy theories

I study the Educate Yourself daily for current updates

I have 20 years of Right Use of Will, de-programing and emotional healing process, experiance

I have 30 years of Urantia book experiance

I have read all of David Icke's books

I have researched "the conspiracy theories" and read so many books that it would be FAR too numberous to list

I AM the Mother of 4 dead Children

I AM a "nazi hunter" with a highly trained eye, a compassionate and Loveing Heart, and a highly balanced emotional body

I consider myself to be extreemly Parental to EVERYTHING

I AM both horrified...and elated

and I AM ready to do Mother and Father's bussiness here with the rest of You Fine and Brave People !

annieapplesmom

link   
That's unfair to me. As a college student I have always endeavored to seek for the essence and justice of both human beings and life. By accident I caught sight of this website and nursed a strong desire to join the discussion of the hot issues happening around the world. I want to present the new ideologies of new generation which I belong to. To let you know about what has happened and is happening in China. I am not a spy who wants to infiltrate your grop and break it dowm. I mean no harm. There is nothing I am concealing and at least ashamed of. Your refusal really hurt my complex of dignity and here I raise my most fiercely discontent. And hope you guys can approve my applicaion A.S.A.P.. Great minds think alike and it can not divided by the nationalities.

link   
I am me. me=I, I=me. therefore, I am.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

link   
I really am a true believer to what someone else would be dreaming and just nonsense. I would love to control my telekenesis if anyone can really help. I have a gift for it and dont know how to achieve it at will or how to will. Please one of the gifted respond

RJA

link   
This forum looks like an interesting place to participate in some interesting thoughts, views of others. All I can contribute is my thoughts, my views, and by doing so open people up to a possibilities that they may not have thought of before.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm a Chinese American and I'm proud to be an American.
Let's fight for our free!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
its me again margaret!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
conspiracy what? question everything especially if they tell you its the truth

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm Karen from California. I have an interest in the
physical sciences and how society understands, usually quite poorly, how the universe works.

link   
to spread knowledge and get rid of ignorance

link   
I'm 17 dislexic but i have high hopes of working on a railgun project and have studied many things involving lazers and projetlies. i have many ideas on how to power and transport wepons and wepon systems.

link   
Hello.

link   
I am currently researching into pyramids, stone circles etc. looking for evidence to support a theory that they were built to resonate with the 'harmonic structure of ether'. Oh yes - ether most definitely exists and it most definitely has structure! I am also looking for information regarding the 'Feathered Serpents', the 'Anunnaki', 'Fallen Angles' etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join