It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am a recent grad, and space nut. I am currently employed in the aerospace industry and have many questions concerning space exploration, UFO's and believe I can contribute to many of the forums you have here at ATS. I also hope to expand my understanding of the paranormal.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Greetings,

I'm excited about the community. Outside of work my time is consumed by learning and discussing the subjects I have found on ATS. I am a passionate student of history, politics, military / history, conspiracies, religion and aliens fascinate me. I demand truth and accountability from those in power. My educational background is computer science and an MBA, and thus I have an interest in the application of technology within and between Governments. My 15 professional years have been Information Technology contracting for the US DOD and DOE, giving me good insight into those industries, as well as clearance for (a boring) 5 years.

I look forward to being a part of the community.

Regards,

GigaMo

link   
I am a true conspiracy theorist and dislike dis-information and bald faced lies as told by the manipulated media. I seek truth even if it's not the accepted order of the day. I track information from many different sources solely for the protection of myself and humanity. I am not a do-gooder by any means, I stick to "just the facts", and hope to learn more from this forum. Even in a lie there is a grain of truth and I seek that out, but don't get me wrong, I am not "Wonder Woman" just a woman who wonders!

link   
I'm just a blindfolded American looking for answers to questions that the mainstream media will not answer

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Howdie ya'll, seeking the truth about something!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have been looking into conspiracies for many years, and I would like to be able to offer a balanced and informed view.

link   
Hello my name is Kathrine Rucker. Im 13 and am a firm believer of the NWO.

link   
Not sure where to start. I am an extremely open minded individual and my interests are varied but at the moment I am interested in and actively researching earth mysteries (unusual rains, entombed animals, moving rocks amongst others). Also interested in psychic or mind type abilities, as well as cryptozoology particularly the pterosaur sightings and stories. Trying to bring a little science into the unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I have been interested in UFO's all my life! As a child (13 to 15) I was doing research projects for school on Bigfoot and Nessie, so I feel I have a good feel on these subjects. Plus, having read the boards for about 8 months, I need to know for my own peace of mind, why everyone shoots to make sebatwork so damn mad!!!

link   
I believe that there are certain entities out there, (be it visible or invisible), that are controlled by the goverment.

link   
I am not sure that I may really contribute (we will see in time) but I am definitely sure I will satisfy my thirst of knowledge and desired information on certain subjects to which I am definitely and inexplicably drawn, as I have somehow always considered myself a little out of this world and more interested on the "above".

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi, I am Calvin Alfonso and I am from the Marshall Islands. I am really interesting in this program and i want to be part of it. Thank you and take care.....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just want to learn more...I hope to contribute on what I know from where I am at.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I know stuff...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i always wanted what the government did in secret, and why they are always keeping secrets from the public as if we are children under their thumbs. the gov. works for me. if what ever happens good or bad I think we as the gq public ought to know. thats that

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I live out near edwards air force base. i see some crazy stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join