It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
keep it real

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am an aerospace historian. I have been researching "black projects" and Area 51 history for more than two decades using primary source documents and personal interviews. I hope to use this forum to share factual historical information, correct misconceptions and, where possible, replace myth with fact.

link   
Please accept me, as I am an avid conspirator.

link   
What is the meaning of human life, or of organic life altogether? To answer
this question at all implies a religion. Is there any sense then, you ask, in
putting it? I answer, the man who regards his own life and that of his
fellow-creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost
disqualified for life. [quoted]

link   
I'm a rawk staaar!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just a concerned citizen whose rights are being stepped on.

link   
Physicist, former Executive Director of the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO. Expert on Joplin Spooklights.

link   
Hello

link   
I'm infinately curious and maintain an aggresive hunger for knowledge of this kind!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi! I am a 39 year old male living in NC and have a very close friend who believes that her now deceased ex-husband has created some type of Haarp like projhect in and around her house. He was employeed by Lucent Technologies who worked closely with the HAARP project and was borderline genius. I am hoping to contact someone who may be an expert on this subject in order to help my friend eliminate the strange health issues that have ariswen since his death. She honestly feels like there is a group associated with her ex's legacy to drive her mad.

link   
I'm a big fan of sasquatch hunting, and I hope to be the one to finally prove its existence. I have done a lot of research, and am eager to share my knowledge and hopefully gain more. Also lately I've become interested in conspiracy theories

link   
I can provide information on Romanian Special Forces, for I am a Romanian. I also reasd some things about 1st SFOD-D. I'm interested in British (especially 22 SAS Regiment) and Australia Special Forces (especially SASR and it's TAG-West)

link   
I would like to say that I do believe in things unknown and unseen I have had incounters with them, they are out there.

link   
This is one of the few places on Internet where we can discuss freely about the governments conspirations and UFO sighting. I don't have much to say about these but I listen and I form an better opinion about the things around us. For sure I have a lot of things to learn here, as I am sure nasty things happens inside the governments and there are a lot of facts that are keeped secret from the public opinion. This is a good place to visit and to read after a hard day at work. Better than television. Better than newspapers.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I love politics.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am 56 and have worked as an insurance agent for 11 years. I enjoy reading and talking about any subject, religion, spirituality, sci-fi, esp and such.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join