It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN's DOJ Arrests Dr. GAL LUFT for Revealing Biden Family Crimes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Didn’t Trump appoint Wray?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Who are you referring to as sane?

I get your point that anyone would be sane in comparison to old Joe.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Luft is labeled in some circles as an INFORMER who conducted operations to entrap criminals. Maybe he was surprised to see Hunter and Joe Biden as participants in one of his stings? (I saw a NYPD Special Victims Unit TV show like that once. The informant was shocked to see the Assistant Chief diddling underage girls at a party.)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Didn’t Trump appoint Wray?

That's the trouble you run into when entering a new profession as a leader. You have to listen to the personnel recommendations of others who have experience in that profession.

If its a nest of crooks, and protectors of crooks recommending each other, there's nothing you can do, except do a better job next time.

That's what Donald Trump promises to do in 2025, and why former FBI Director James Comey says Trump will be so "dangerous" if re-elected.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

😂

Working on the spin! It’s what I come to a ATS for.

Good work!

More, please!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Please, please please tell me who Trump is going to bring along with him this time!

Roger Stone, maybe?

Rudy is available I’m sure.

Oh, Mike Lindell is definitely available now.

The options!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So, he only could come forth with these claims after he was on the lam in Cyprus? He was just "too busy" for oh, the last 4 or 5 years? And now Comer is talking about immunity if he testifies? Kind of convenient for Luft, no? I mean between paid "whistleblowers", unnamed, supposedly "suddenly dead"(according to Rudy) "whistleblowers", disgruntled ex-employee "whistleblowers" and now Chinese spy "whistleblowers", Comer and Jordan are really searching the gutter for anything it seems. Well again, like Grassley said, it's about the accusation, not the accuracy of the accusations. The clown show continues.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This seems super sketchy all around. And smells of political theater. They have a guy with the goods. But now he runs away because he himself is a chinese spy? Was he there to discredit the Republicans? Was he there to further Republican agenda to make them look like they are doing something for their constituents? Lot's a questions that need answers.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The clown show continues.

Indeed and yet the Identity of the Whistle Blower used During President Trumps Impeachment remains a Total Mystery

It continues to baffle me how the Left can accuse the Right of the Very crap they them selves are doing .

Chinese Spy ! Are you Joking ? President Biden and His son are bought and paid for By the CCP and yet they call this guy a Chinese Spy .

Someone is slipping Crazy Pills in my Coffee in the Morning I swear

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You ALL believed the piss tape and Russia Russia Russia but this is far fetched?

This guy is going to wind up dead.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002023-07-11T16:13:20-05:000420 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Did you see Joe Biden struggling to lift that folding chair on the beach this past weekend? NO WAY he'd be able to walk with that many medals on his chest and shoulders, LOL.

they'd carry the jacket in, and prop him up and then put it on him and hope he didn't fall over, before the press conference started and threaten any body that said any thing about

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, a piss tape and a guy spying for the Chinese - totally same thing. You guys are fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Kamala Harris?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Good one!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
And its the Right that get branded Fascist and authoritatian

edit on 7112023 by Butterfinger because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah, a piss tape and a guy spying for the Chinese - totally same thing. You guys are fun.

And the whole matter of $5million payment to the Bidens, no equivalent on the trump side

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'll entertain the idea this guy is a Chinese Spy .

When you admit Biden and His Son Hunter are Chinese Spy's

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As others have stated, OP left out the part about why Luft was being charged by the justice department. While I agree that the corruption revolving around hunter biden (and possibly joe biden) has often been shoved under the rug; its an assumption to say that the justice department is doing this to target a Biden "whistleblower".

Hard to know what the truth is; but I don't think it helps to just assume one point of view and run with it because it's favorable.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Not holding my breath that we will be better in 18 months.

Just got a bad feeling.

But how is this guy not a protected whistleblower?
Shouldn't he be?

He SHOULD be...and to a degree, I think he is. I think he's the deep states ticket out of the Biden family. And by ticket, I mean Mossad agent.

I could be wrong. He may be the real deal and he's come out of left field. But I do find it's odd he was able to tweet after being arrested in Cyprus on extradition charges.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Not holding my breath that we will be better in 18 months.

Just got a bad feeling.

But how is this guy not a protected whistleblower?
Shouldn't he be?

He absolutely should be protected by whistleblower legislation. However, that falls apart when the administration immediately labels the whistleblower as a Chinese agent, in other words, a spy. No protection for treason, or so they will say...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join