It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
What are we supposed to be seeing please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Not an accident

I see it.

Are those illuminati signs shes flashing ?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: igloo
What are we supposed to be seeing please?
Rainbows
Jane

Alluding to “as above so below”…

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked
Nah, don't buy it. Seen plenty of people over the years who point their fingers like that.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I don’t either… so far though she’s a “nutter”… a “drunk”… and “Illuminati confirmed”… the more people focus on her and don’t take a look at the other end of the plane the more I think she has hit a nail on the head… 😉👍

edit on 8-7-2023 by SwissMarked because: 👻

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hand Gesture With Two Fingers Up Blessing Occult And Religious Sign Witchs Hand and so forth

edit on 8-7-2023 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The fact the not real person has not come forth is proof he didn't not exist.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Been waiting on the “hoodie guy” to come forward and say “this lady is ________” myself… like you said… the fact he hasn’t is a bit intriguing… 🤔

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's genuinely disgusting to see all this attention over someone who may have been drinking before a flight (guilty myself, there) talking about a man with facial tattoos and masonic symbols saying he rules the universe, instead of discussing the Biden crime family currently in office. Or the blatant misuse of government institutions and public distrust and fear of said government institutions. This is appalling. A military man is being charged with first degree murder for subduing a man threatening people on a train because the dangerous man may have had mental problems. Where's those people when a woman breaks down nonviolently on a plane? Ridicule. That what she gets. Ridiculous. That's what this is.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Maybe the fellow simply does not wish to be associated with crackpots.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Most airlines in this day of age will refuse to board a person if they appear to be even a little bit inebriated.

So if that's the case im surprised he got on the flight.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Most airlines in this day of age will refuse to board a person if they appear to be even a little bit inebriated.

So if that's the case im surprised he got on the flight.

Really? Last flight I was on, they gave me three shots of Dewar's before takeoff. I was working my way out of a bender in Tallahassee. Pretty smoothe flight. I had a great conversation with the lady next to me throughout the ordeal. And before you ask, she started the conversation and kept it going; I'm not the type of guy who talks to passengers on planes. However, I was happy to partake in the back and forth at that point lol.

But anyway, there're bars in airports. Of course people drink before flights. I'm unsure of your claim. This was about five years ago FYI.
edit on 9-7-2023 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Whether she saw something or not…..

There is a war going for the ownership of your souls. You don’t have to believe it.

Watch the movie Nefarious and read the book A Nefarious Plot. Pretty interesting.

A power greater than us exists. You don’t have to believe that either.

For something to exist, doesn’t need your belief. It can still exist and can still influence you regardless of your vaulted sense of values.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Suppose each airline has a slightly different policy where passengers are concerned.

But health and safety policy pretty much dictates you don't board passengers that appear to be inebriated onto an aircraft.

Had a few pals over the years that either never made the holiday flights, or worse were not allowed to board flights back home down to them being judged too drunk to travel.

As to there being bars in airports, well sorry but that kind of logic simply does not hold.

Just because there are bars in airports doesn't mean you can get pished and expect to be able to travel.

Especially so if you are in any way acting the fool, or being a worry to other people, passengers, or crew around you.

People may well consume a few alcoholic beverages before travel but if they cannot hold their liquor, then they may well be turned away same as they would any other establishment.
edit on 9-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree with half of your reply. To say the logic of airport bars as irrelevant is asinine. To say clearly inebriated people being denied is obvious. Just my take.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, you will know yourself, as long as a person plays nice, does not act a fool, or appears to be a bother, then the question as to their being sober is not really of interest to anyone but themselves.

There are golf shops in airports and yet passengers are not encouraged to try and tee off at 35,000ft.

Bars all over the place sine.nomine, 2 on my street alone within a few mins walking distance, but they are not an excuse to get drunk. Ive tried that one, it simply does not wash.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Experience! My first wife looked and behaved as you describe. She was full on, bat crap crazy. Appearances can be very deceiving.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think some context is missing by a few posters that assumed she was impaired either chemically or mentally.
I saw a couple of these videos, and I was struck by how calmly she was trying to explain to the flight attendant, that something was not right with this guy. This conversation was taking place at her seat while standing in the aisle by her seat and the "Green Hoodie Guy".

Things started to go sideways when she felt the attendant wasn't taking her serious, and, at that point, she demanded to be let off of the plane. All this happen before she walked up to the front of the plane and start panicking.

What I find most incredible, is the reaction of the "Green Hoodie Guy"...There was none. That's not normal.

edit on 9-7-2023 by Bflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Apparently this lady hasn't been heard from since, her social media has been erased, dropped off the face of the Earth it seems. Either she's been eliminated/ renditioned, or she's gone into hiding from the embarrassment of the incident. Obviously one is more likely than the other, but she was very convincing, she really believed what she was saying, her face when she finishes shouting & just stares at the 'not real' passenger at the end of her rant saw her with her jaw set firmly & her eyes locked on 'him'.

Shame nobody has posted video of the person she was accusing...? You'd think that would be the most obvious thing any one of the other 200 passengers would do immediately on seeing the meltdown - someone must have seen exactly who she was referring to, but there's no footage of that person. That's extremely suspicious, and I suspect perhaps the web has been scrubbed/ sanitised somehow, or agents intercepted uploads & deleted them before they went live, etc. Especially if this person really was a shapeshifter, as seems to be the case, in terms of interpreting what the ranting lady is saying about the 'person' involved.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think that the lady had a genuine reaction to something unearthly, but the guy doing the videos had a micro-expression of deception when he made the claim about the sideways winking - there was a sort of appeal to 'believe me' expression mixed with deception - he recovered quickly but that micro-expression gives the game away. Otherwise he was a convincing actor, a troll who wasn't on the flight - or perhaps, seeing as there was alleged tinkering to superimpose a caption into a still image based upon the first video (which had no captions) he could well be a professional putting out real disinformation to muddy the waters & make everyone think it's all BS.

Personally I believe that something weird happened on the flight, there was a real shapeshifter/ hologram mask situation, the lady freaked out for genuine reasons, but the guy with these videos commenting is an agent of disinformation - whether troll or agent, I'm not totally sure, but I suspect agent, in light of the image/caption tampering.

And nobody has heard from the woman since, which adds a layer of concern for her wellbeing, whether it was rendition or mental ill health having an impact after what she saw. It could even have been a staged operation in which she was targeted deliberately on the flight by someone who was either an actual shapeshifter or someone wearing an advanced spycraft hologram mask, a psychopath agent of some sort.

Until we hear from her, the mystery sadly lives on.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join