It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You've been here on this thread since 4:51 am it's now 2:40 pm. You must not have a lot else going on. Bored?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

You've been here on this thread since 4:51 am it's now 2:40 pm. You must not have a lot else going on. Bored?

No, I've multi-tasked all day, went for a car drive, many things in between, but I love a good discussion...still looking for one.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

THere was a thread on twitter or somewhere that had a closeup of the guy in the green hoody. His eyes looked so dilated there was like nothing but black. I think he was on something. Perhaps scopalomine for motion sickness?

I agree, she didn't seem drunk. Maybe crazy. Definately ill mannered with the cursing, she didn't have to do. Even in a panic my mouth wouldn't be that dirty.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
At 1st I thought she was talking about Carrot Top He was on the same plane .

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

THere was a thread on twitter or somewhere that had a closeup of the guy in the green hoody. His eyes looked so dilated there was like nothing but black. I think he was on something. Perhaps scopalomine for motion sickness?

I agree, she didn't seem drunk. Maybe crazy. Definately ill mannered with the cursing, she didn't have to do. Even in a panic my mouth wouldn't be that dirty.

Yeah… saw that as well… that’s why I tend to side with her over him… dude didn’t look right… so far as her use of language I can’t say anything… I’ve worked construction most of my adult life and my every day vocabulary is far worse than anything she said… 😜👍

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Makes you wonder if CarrotTop wasn't the “handler”… I’ve been in his/it’s presence on a couple occasions and hate him/it almost as much as Jim Carey…
edit on 6-7-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🤔

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I worked with Navy Chiefs for years, so I hear ya!

She didn't want to sit next to him, for sure, she was getting out of there.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looking forward to hearing the lady's side of the story. Might clear a few things up.

My regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: quintessentone
UPDATE: The original video was removed, perhaps due to a legal threat from the deranged woman’s attorney. That is a false threat…yet here is a (censored) video of what happened:

liveandletsfly.com...

People just can't go around filming people in mental ill crisis and post it maliciously to social media. Those days are gone.

Deranged? Mentally ill?

How many more times will this woman be stigmatized by those upset by people stigmatizing her?

Exactly, lawsuits all around.
No, that was aimed at you!

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Woman BLASTS Reptilian On Plane & Now He's Speaking Out As Plane Freakouts EXPLODE For Some Reason

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
it's not the guy she saw. From 5.48:
And she never said reptillian, she said he's not real

edit on 7-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

The fact is she is "not real" choosing to act like that on an airplane.

I'm going to go with mental health case unless further evidence materialises to suggest she had an actual point other than being inebriated or simply having an episode in completely the wrong place/wrong time.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake I think that she had a few drinks and that the guy was messing with her head. He made it sound innocent and her fault but I think that he messed with her pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
to the tune of allen parson's break down,

when i breakdown
i see reptilians on the plane
then everybody knows
that i'm insane

when i breakdown
cause a reptilian sitting to next me
nobody else can see
it's tinfoil hat quackery
when i breakdown

when i breakdown

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

How did he mess with her head?

What do you imagine he could have said that prompted her to get drunk on a plane and then start raving like a lunatic about people not being real?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

just from my listening to the guy claiming to be the reptilian in the green hoodie. he realized she was drunk, then when she started spouting her tinfoil hat quackery after he schooled her on the masons, then he started _ _ _ king with her head.
she couldn't handle it.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I thought there was speculation that green hoodie guy was a fraud.

I suppose that would indeed explain her outburst and madness all the same.

Some people obviously should not travel unaccompanied, or at least avoid drinking alcohol and talking nonsense with strangers.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not an accident

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I thought there was speculation that green hoodie guy was a fraud.

I suppose that would indeed explain her outburst and madness all the same.

Some people obviously should not travel unaccompanied, or at least avoid drinking alcohol and talking nonsense with strangers.

He might be a fraud using it to promote his channel... saw another guys video also claiming to be the hooded dude on the plane, no tattoos so different guy.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Not an accident

I see it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join