It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: tanstaafl
So I only watched OPs video and sure the second video people were looking back, so what then?

So...

a) you were wrong, and

b) you yourself created a misunderstanding by spouting off without all of the facts, causing literally dozens of totally unnecessary posts.

Pot... meet kettle.

Same conclusions can be drawn,

Nope, not even remotely enough facts to draw any actual conclusions, but plenty to create lots of drama...

Drama queen much?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

This is a "shorts" video from Perez Hilton...It shows the entire vid, uncensored...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

What's the purpose of posting this on ATS? What did you want to discuss about this?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

For anyone who claimed they haven't seen the whole video or just 1/2 of it. The full video, you can see her walk down the aisle (no noticeable drunken stagger) and she didn't hold onto the seats or anything. Maybe she was drunk or on drugs, who knows. The whole video doesn't add or prove anything but it erodes calls of her being totally drunk...hopefully someone can get hold of her and do an interview. I believe some people had asked Perez Hilton to try reaching out to her.

We may get to know more soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

For anyone who claimed they haven't seen the whole video or just 1/2 of it. The full video, you can see her walk down the aisle (no noticeable drunken stagger) and she didn't hold onto the seats or anything. Maybe she was drunk or on drugs, who knows. The whole video doesn't add or prove anything but it erodes calls of her being totally drunk...hopefully someone can get hold of her and do an interview. I believe some people had asked Perez Hilton to try reaching out to her.

We may get to know more soon.

So what's the topic of this thread? Lizard men fly American Airlines or recording people in mental distress is okay?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You can read and comprehend? Right? You tell me.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You can read and comprehend? Right? You tell me.

Not from your opening post I can not, why don't you clue me in.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your incorrigibility has breached new levels not seen on this board. Get some help, my guy.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Your incorrigibility has breached new levels not seen on this board. Get some help, my guy.

Expected reply.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

So when you say "Misunderstandings run rampant", you just mean certain people? There you go again meaning something other than what you type out.

It's not just with you and me, I see people asking for clarification and context on almost every thread. Maybe that is where we all need to focus, on making sure our train of thought or what we mean is first understood correctly by others.

Better than Facebook... I'll read comments on there, someone will insult another poster, when that poster proves them wrong, the insulter will write back and say "why are you addressing me". Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PorkChop96

So when you say "Misunderstandings run rampant", you just mean certain people? There you go again meaning something other than what you type out.

It's not just with you and me, I see people asking for clarification and context on almost every thread. Maybe that is where we all need to focus, on making sure our train of thought or what we mean is first understood correctly by others.

Better than Facebook... I'll read comments on there, someone will insult another poster, when that poster proves them wrong, the insulter will write back and say "why are you addressing me". Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

It's just so easy to misread or get the other person's meaning wrong because we can't see facial expressions. Everyone seems to think I'm angry, well I am not, I am determined to get my meaning and thoughts across, but of course success is dependent on who's on the other end of the conversation.

We are suffering in a knee jerk reactionary society and we can't get up.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But who are you to be instructing people on how to comment?

Your definition of good manners isn't the same as everyone elses.

Maybe you should try not being so controlling. People would respond to you better as well. It's just manners.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Is your sole purpose to be a thread derailing annoying PITA because if so you’re knocking it out of the Goddamn park… 🤨

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dear LORD I wish I could read an ATS thread without f*cking bickering all over it.

Now, to the topic at hand. This woman is well appointed and wealthy. Her bag alone is around $2K. I'm only mentioning it to say this isn't the sort of messy drunk, volatile young woman screeching on a plane about being offended at something, or the type you'd expect to be discussing ATS topics like reptilians...

-She either had a mental break of some sort, mental health issues don't care about wealth
-Mixed alcohol and anxiety meds, but doesn't appear wasted to the point of being a mess
-Saw something unexplainable, which shouldn't be too surprising to members of ATS

and frankly, I'd love to hear more about her experience. People are so quick to label someone as mental, but refuse to be open to the idea of a parallel spiritual plane that might exist and be observed from time to time.
edit on 6-7-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Sunday was the start of a fairly intense full moon and there was quite a bit of weird crap going on… I know it’s a short clip and whatnot but I tend to believe as I’d stated much earlier “she’s onto something not on something”…

If she is indeed a “nutter” she’s insanely good at it… I don’t think she is and would really like to hear what it is that lead to her feeling strongly enough about this that she had to get off the plane… what did she see in this dude (aside from the obvoious that he was a creep) that freaked her out so much… did he do the “sideways blink” at her… did his/it’s disguise shift… there’s got to be a reason if legit and I personally would like to know…

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

But who are you to be instructing people on how to comment?

Your definition of good manners isn't the same as everyone elses.

Maybe you should try not being so controlling. People would respond to you better as well. It's just manners.

It takes two to tango and it's always the same people here that take offense when challenged. So manners with some people don't come into it.

As for this thread, it is just more bashing someone else. Have your fun.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

She sounds like Miss Piggy from the Muppet show.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Karens on airplanes really need to be kept under control.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Al3xand3r
So what's the big deal and viralness?

Either it was real and she couldn't believe it.

Or it wasn't anything at all and she still believed it..

The big deal and viralness is either people are so bored they have to make something out of nothing or it's time to bash drunk/drugged or mentally ill people for kicks.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Hey! What have you got against Miss Piggy?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join