It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiangong space station fake ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

You can see the iss for yourself through a telescope.

Would you not believe your own eyes?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

never put anything past a government that uses footage from top gun to show how superior their weaponry is.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This actually looks like a body of a plane like the one we have for anti gravity training , Anyone notice how much room they have ?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's hilarious seeing people still clinging to the conspiracy we never went to the moon, or that the ISS is fake. It had been proven real many, many times, get out of your bubbles and look at the real evidence, or even just the math.

But the Chinese one...idk. I've listened to people like Dr Greer talking about how China has some tech that we don't, they have their own black budgets, and a way easier time controlling information since they're a dictatorial state.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly. It looks like a Vomit Comet. Also notice the odd standing posture of the astronauts in comparison to the ones seem on the ISS?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If the glass doesn't float, then possibly they're not in space. Could they just have something floating around up there without people? And the people are down on earth being videotaped pretending they're in space.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I think the ISS is fake too.
There’s plenty of videos out there if you look into it.

It's a pretty good fake then given how widely it's seen (I even saw the space shuttle flying in tandem with it once).

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If you look at the circled cup, there appears to be something on the top.

I thought there may be some kid of top on it when I rewatched the video-lke a mason jar lid.
So lets say there is a top-but that wouldn't make the water surface stay "level" as it appears to.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

everyone is focused on the water in the cup, and deciding if its capped or not but ignoring the fact that the cup itself is just sitting there. Is the table top magnetic? that may also account for the water being on the bottom of the cup.
Most of the videos i have seen of liquids in zero gravity are pretty cool, so how did they get the water in the cup to begin with? they certainly didnt pour it in

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the video they appear to be showing classrooms full of kids how water reacts in zero gravity and have this hoop tool they make a large blob of water go thru, I think that's the tool with the red base sitting next to the jar. Several other scenes they have objects just lying on tables, and next to things floating apparently

I have never personally been in zero grav for more than a fraction of a second, so I'm no expert on how things are supposed to react, maybe everything has velcro or magnets on them?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Spacespider

From the video it does look like there is water in the glass.
Plus the water level is flat,like down on earth.

Very weird.

I noticed that immediately. Even if we accept that the glass is stuck down with velcro or something, the water should be floating around. (there is no lid on the glass to contain it). There's fakery going on for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Has China faked their Space Station ?
?

Newton's First Law of Motion states that a body at rest will remain at rest unless an outside force acts on it - Sir Isaac Newton

There are also several attraction forces like gravity, electrostatic and surface tension

You just don't understand basic physics

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Yes I’ve seen it plenty of times without a telescope but I don’t believe it’s 300 miles up and travelling at 17,000 mph.
If I can see it with my eyes it can’t be as high as they tell us. At 35,000 ft a jumbo jet looks tiny. At around ten times higher the ISS looks about the same size.
So although there’s something up there I don’t believe it’s what they’re saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I for one always wonder how he China could build anything that sophisticated . Their cities, cars, planes etc...etc are junk after a short while because their QC is so bad. A real stretch for me to think this is the real deal.
The glass was a great catch. Reminds me of some iffy photo's of the ISS.
The thing that worries me is that this picture was shown with flaws in it, on purpose. What if this is not the inside of the "real" space station they have??? What if this is a fasod and the inside of the "real" station is full on military??
A couple of guys waiting on orders to drop kinetic energy this and such, given the order from the Politburo.

OK, maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but that's what I though when I was done reading that article.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Laptops could have tiny magnets on the corners?

It's hard to believe that no one in china who sees these videos aren't asking the same questions.
China has more then enough knowledge and resources to build and man a space station. Why would they need to fake?

You can get killed in China for your opinion about anything whatsoever. In case you didn’t know that

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

“Water molecules like to stick to glass and also to other water molecules more than they like to disperse in the air,” ,“So if there is no external force, water remains in ‘clumps’ in the weightless environment, and in this case inside the glass.” He added that surface tension — a property of a liquid’s surface that helps define its shape and allows it to resist external forces — “also works to help maintain the static shape and presents the illusion of how water would act on the ground.” Jordan Bimm, a postdoctoral researcher and space historian at the University of Chicago

edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago702202307 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
It's hilarious seeing people still clinging to the conspiracy we never went to the moon, or that the ISS is fake. It had been proven real many, many times, get out of your bubbles and look at the real evidence, or even just the math.

But the Chinese one...idk. I've listened to people like Dr Greer talking about how China has some tech that we don't, they have their own black budgets, and a way easier time controlling information since they're a dictatorial state.

I watched the landings as a teenager back in 69 and always wanted to be an astronaut after that. I was fascinated with space all my life.
The thing is the internet came out and gave me a chance to look into the moon landings and it didn’t really take too much research to show me I’d been lied to.
I think people who still believe in the moon landings couldn’t have done five minutes research. You only have to look at the lunar lander and use your common sense to see that that thing never went to the moon.
It’s a complete joke and anyone who thinks that contraption landed and took off are in denial.
You wouldn’t put your kids in it and lower it into a swimming pool. It would fill up inside ten minutes.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I think people who still believe in the moon landings couldn’t have done five minutes research. You only have to look at the lunar lander and use your common sense to see that that thing never went to the moon.
It’s a complete joke and anyone who thinks that contraption landed and took off are in denial.
You wouldn’t put your kids in it and lower it into a swimming pool. It would fill up inside ten minutes.

Do you have any evidence to support that conclusion, or is it just a gut feeling? The lunar lander was a sealed pressure vessel, how would it fill with water?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

"It’s a complete joke and anyone who thinks that contraption landed and took off are in denial.
You wouldn’t put your kids in it and lower it into a swimming pool. It would fill up inside ten minutes."

Do you think the foil bits were structural?!!!!

As has been pointed out, the Astronauts were inside a sealed pressurised structure.

As five minutes research would have told you.

Here:

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Cue screams about NASA lies and so on.....

edit on 4-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

"It’s a complete joke and anyone who thinks that contraption landed and took off are in denial."

You do realise that it did not need to be aerodynamic as it did not operate in an atmosphere (yes the Moon technically has one but only an extremely thin one) and that the ascent stage separated on lift off?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join