It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
SS up close? I don't think that would phase anyone, we already know what's there.

Are you serious? Viewing Saturn from one of its moons, or Jupiter-----Some people would have a heart attack, some would faint, others would get on their knees and worship it.----You have to see it to believe it

Why aren't we going beyond the SS?

Because the human body can’t take the trip----the soul or essence would have to be taken out of the body and placed into a container----in some cases only taken out of the body and they float around the ship as a spirit

Still, most humans are not leaving the solar system until they die

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Why aren't we going beyond the SS?

Because the human body can’t take the trip----the soul or essence would have to be taken out of the body and placed into a container----in some cases only taken out of the body and they float around the ship as a spirit

Still, most humans are not leaving the solar system until they die

So you're saying that these ET's have limitted physical proceedures that they couldn't protect us against the travails of intergalactic travel? Man, that sounds merely mortal.

I suggest you read your u2u's.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Please, let sleeper sink or swim on his/her own. Deflection helps no one. His wife might not like it either.

My post was meant neither to help nor hinder Sleeper. It was merely a comment on your assumption that seeing the solar system would be no big deal.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Thank you for pointing out all the wonderful uses of the word "sarcastic". My life is now complete.

is nearly sublime

Please forgive the brevity. I couldn't help it.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So you're saying that these ET's have limitted physical proceedures that they couldn't protect us against the travails of intergalactic travel? Man, that sounds merely mortal.

Human bodies are not designed for intergalactic travel----Hollywood movies are not real

I did sounds like you want to shut down this thread----I have shaken the apple cart--- of the UFO community----I must me stopped

So go ahead and shut it down if you fear the truth

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
edited double posting

[edit on 3-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How the solar system for us works is it is a repository [to leave] for each emotion we have that is correlated to that planet, but this is only shown to us after death as we would have no reason to visit these planets, excluding pluto which is a space station until we are on the otherside.
The soul has no need for emotions anymore.
sleeper, this is just my experience, not trying to jam up your thread..

Planet-emotion

Earth-testing
Saturn-woes
Neptune-mysticism
Mars-anger
Venus-love
Uranus-psyche
Mercury-mind
Jupiter-strength
Pluto?-subconscious

Hope this may be of help to someone?

[edit on 3-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Human bodies are not designed for intergalactic travel----Hollywood movies are not real

You have scientific proof of this?

I did sounds like you want to shut down this thread----I have shaken the apple cart--- of the UFO community----I must me stopped

I'm NOT shutting this down, I'm calling you out. PROVE YOUR #! I've had enough of this crap, we're on, you and I.

Let's boogie.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm curious -- what is it about intergalactic travel that would hurt a human body, which wouldn't apply to traveling through this solar system?

Goodness, I hope this thread isn't shut down. What would that accomplish? The believers would be sad, the debunkers wouldn't have a chance to test their theories, and the middle-grounders would never be able to satisfy their curiosity.

EDIT: I'm a slow typer.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Siblin]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
How the solar system for us works is it is a repository [to leave] for each emotion we have that is correlated to that planet, but this is only shown to us after death as we would have no reason to visit these planets, excluding pluto which is a space station until we are on the otherside.
The soul has no need for emotions anymore.
sleeper, this is just my experience, not trying to jam up your thread..

Planet-emotion

Earth-testing
Saturn-woes
Neptune-mysticism
Mars-anger
Venus-love
Uranus-psyche
Mercury-mind
Jupiter-strength
Pluto?-subconscious

Hope this may be of help to someone?

Try that again. Read it back to yourself. I can't make heads or tails out of that

Not

and away..!!

[edit on 3-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Planet-emotion

Earth-testing
Saturn-woes
Neptune-mysticism
Mars-anger
Venus-love
Uranus-psyche
Mercury-mind
Jupiter-strength
Pluto?-subconscious

Does planet "Xena" have an emotion?

Well, I say planet, but they're still arguing about whether it really is or not...

Link about "Xena": www.newscientistspace.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I'm NOT shutting this down, I'm calling you out. PROVE YOUR #! I've had enough of this crap, we're on, you and I.

Let's boogie.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by intrepid]

I’m not proving anything

Other than ATS needs a UFO board----and my thread is upsetting the whole ball of wax

You people had plenty of opportunity to lock or remove this thread----I asked you to several times----instead you send in your hired guns to try and discredit me

You people can’t handle the truth

[edit on 3-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Waiting sleeper. Do the ET's provide info that slowly that many other posts come in before you can get back to your own topic?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Try that again. Read it back to yourself. I can't make heads or tails out of that.

Thought I had made it simple.Let's try one planet let's use Mars.
SINCE we will no longer NEED anger, we shall leave our anger as we pass mars, and so on and so on as we go into the Light after death.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
siblin,
Pluto's status as a planet is being debated by astronomers.
I don't know if your post about 'sarcastic' was meant the way I took it...but that was hilarious

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Waiting sleeper. Do the ET's provide info that slowly that many other posts come in before you can get back to your own topic?

ETs don't boogie and they are not in any rush to answer anything

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I’m not proving anything

Why, can you?

Other than ATS needs a UFO board----and my thread is upsetting the whole ball of wax

Nothing getting upset here except your claims. Sorry.

You people had plenty of opportunity to lock or remove this thread----I asked you to several times----instead you send in your hired guns to try and discredit me

Your point is what? You were pushed to provide and then you asked to have this closed, it didn't happen. You still haven't provided.

You people can’t handle the truth

[edit on 3-3-2006 by sleeper]

Yeah, we can handle the truth, we have a problem with bull# though.

Next round?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
siblin,
Pluto's status as a planet is being debated by astronomers.

Very true, it is. Makes me wonder what really does make something a planet...

I don't know if your post about 'sarcastic' was meant the way I took it...but that was hilarious

It might have been, I'm not quite sure how you took it.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Does planet "Xena" have an emotion?

Not astrologically yet, but the asteroid Lilith does to very arcane astrologers and it has the emotion of darkness.
They make ephemeris's for Lilith, but astronomers will SLAM you if you ask about it.It is only 400 miles long.
Not gonna derail, I promise...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yeah, we can handle the truth, we have a problem with bull# though.

Next round?

I hate bull# too and most of it is coming from your camp, and no you can't handle the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join