It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Files Implicate Peter Thiel, Chris Rock, Jeff Koons, Tommy Mottola

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It would seem not.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

originally posted by: Topcraft

I see what you’re saying. We still need a sarcasm button tho.

Please sir, do not let others think for you. You are more than welcome to read my threads and draw your own conclusions. And, like everyone else (not belonging to the conspiracy) you are invited to ask any (serious) questions you may have about it.

First, no one thinks for me, ever. I form my opinions from multiple sources. If you knew me, you would know that.

Second, I skimmed your posts before I posted my answer. I saw enough that I was able to form an opinion based on that.

Third, thanks for the invite, but I’m positive I cannot come up with one serious question on what you propose.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusOctavian

That's pretty wild. I'll have to look more into Elon's past myself. He's someone I respect in some ways and dislike in others, yet I don't really know much about him. I love what's done with Twitter and SpaceX, but he has also worked with the CCP and defended Amber Heard in court.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PachanoiPisces

Wow, interesting indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This might be a bit off topic, but I just finished watching “Tetris”. What was funny about that movie is that THE Robert Maxwell and his son Kevin Maxwell, are the father and brother of Ghislaine Maxwell. The father died after stealing 900 Million dollars, and the son was found not guilty for corruption. This was interesting to me since they do not even mention that Ghislaine Maxwell, is Kevin’s Sister, or any other connections to the Pedo Ring of Jeffrey Epstein.

There are things seen and unseen and much like the client list, or the various other things such as money, and who gives and takes it all, is that there is a very well off group of evil people who have more wealth than we could possibly imagine, and they have tastes that are expensive that we peasants do not. It’s why None of these people will ever be touchable, or prosecutable. There is nothing that will ever be done to a cabal of blackmailed creeps and pedos that will even approach justice. The saying that Hell Is Empty, could not be more true as the demons and devils all reside here on Planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

. I love what's done with Twitter .

You will likely reconsider that aa it gets closer to election year since he hired a WEF person to become twatters ceo and today's recent censorship of Matt Walsh's "What is a Woman?". Elon response and selected vagueness is concerning as to what changes to Twitter will likely come.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I offer this interesting audio podcast (21 minute listen) on a sociological study (by Brooke Harrington, Professor) who became a wealth manager to enable her to do a deep dive sociological study into how the 'filthy' rich get away with so much and keep it hidden.

What they shared, Harrington says, shocked her.

"The lives of the richest people in the world are so different from those of the rest of us, it's almost literally unimaginable. National borders are nothing to them. They might as well not exist. The laws are nothing to them. They might as well not exist."

www.npr.org...

ETA:

With Epstein not his money nor his elitist connections could save him on the end.

As for Chris Rock, anyone see his stand up routine where he talks about dating women, not of his wealth equal, where he manipulates them into sexual favors with the purchase of an expensive pair of shoes? Is this not a type of preying on certain socioeconomic types of women who may or may not be experiencing low self esteem from past abuse. These are the types of girls Epstein preyed on, poor, low self esteem, abused, looking for a way out, alone with nobody to protect them, etc.
edit on q00000022630America/Chicago0909America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

That's pretty wild. I'll have to look more into Elon's past myself. He's someone I respect in some ways and dislike in others, yet I don't really know much about him. I love what's done with Twitter and SpaceX, but he has also worked with the CCP and defended Amber Heard in court.

Elon Musk and Peter Thiel are immigrant monsters along with Rupert Murdoch... and all three of them had associations with Jeffrey Epstein. They are all scum. Admire NOTHING about Musk.

Spacex isn't some grand Musk invention; Nasa and Mcdonnell-Douglas were testing a landing rocket concept in 1993 called the DC-X clipper. It was basically the granddaddy of Spacex's grasshopper test vehicle. All Elon did was use his recently acquired money (Paypal fortune he "earned" by being in the right place--privilege from Emerald Daddy--at the right time in history. He only got into Paypal cause he operated "X.com" and they wanted to buy out all competitors to improve the chance of selling off the company.

Elon then took some of the millions he "earned" and bought a supercar, with zero training and without any insurance, and spun it out on a public roadway showing off for Peter Thiel.

Maybe Thiel reached over and grabbed Elon's shifter knob... had a girl do that to be once as a teen and I nearly crashed my Pontiac. Regardless, driving a supercar you just bought on a public roadway with no insurance is a stupid and arrogant thing to do... Elon's default methodology.

Reusable landing rockets could have been developed by the United States at any point post 1993. As often happens the Clipper crashed during a test flight and nothing became of the program. NASA was busy spending money on an International Space Station instead. And while SpaceX definitely has contributed to maturing the technology that Clipper was pioneering it must be stated that Elon had NOTHING to do with it aside from providing capital and the "sexy abbreviated name" that 12 year olds love. He sourced the engineers which did the real work. Elon was planning on buying Russian ICBM's when he first started the company until an actual rocket engineer steered him towards reviving that really promising technology that Clipper paved the way for.

Blame the taxpayers of the mid-nineties for allowing the next leap in rocket technology to end up in the hands of a spoiled South African man-child. You can expect China to catchup pretty quick since Elon is basically turning heel--he just spent a week over there and you better believe that idiot will sell US technological secrets to them. Remember, we still paid for a big chunk of Falcon's development costs... Elon is one of largest well-fare queens in the country and he's a dang immigrant. He also gets government subsidies from Tesla--no he didn't found Tesla he bought the rights to call himself the "founder" as a PR stunt. Now his "full-self-driving" features are proving to be blatant lies. Thank God legitimate auto companies are producing EV's now, I trust nothing to be left in that thieves hands. He's from Dutch-colonial background; slavemasters in everything but name that that became MORE segregated and racist while America worked through its own civil rights movement. Apartheid didn't end till 1994! Elon soaked in that privilege for decades... he ain't no saint.

The Twitter deal is a disaster. You must be Saudi royalty if you like what he's done. Are you related the the Saudi prince that's partnered with him in ownership of Twitter now? Few years back it was revealed that Saudi spies were working at Twitter but most people never heard about that. Why's it matter? The Saudi royals (remember Saudi Arabia is an ABSOLUTE MONARCHY and it's called "Saudi" after the royal house of Saud--kind of like if we called all of Englands population a "Windsor" since thats the royal families last name--its insulting that we call human-beings from Arabia "Saudi's" as if they're just subjects of the Crown Prince.) The Saudi's hate democracy; it'd end their rule and they don't like any democracies in the neighborhood nor "Western ideals" like women are human-beings too that deserve rights.

When Egypt revolted during the spring-uprising that really freaked the Saudi's out. So this limp-wrist Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman declares a jihad on social media to prevent his subjects from figuring out how horrible the royal family is--spoiler alert: they are sinister as hell. He launches big anti-democracy campaigns with the goal of containing our way of life from encroaching on theirs--but they still cashed our checks to fund their oil-orgy while we now know we had PLENTY of oil reserves we could have been pumping here in the home-land.

An Arabian journalist (I won't call this HERO a saudi as a sign of respect to him) called Mohammed bin Salman out on his anti-democracy campaigns AND the civil war he was stirring up in the Kingdom by arresting "our" royals (those loyal to American interest and not total sociopaths) and making them disappear. Jamal Khashoggi, the HERO journalist, fled the Saudi Arabia when he realized Mohammed bin Salman was a psychopath (diagnosis confirmed by the CIA.) The prince invited Jamal to a Saudi embassy in Turkey for a friendly talk; promised it was just a formality they could take care of more easily at this embassy. Instead, Saudi thugs abuse him and strangle him, burned his body up in an industrial kitchen oven over the course of 3 days then had a big BBQ in the following days to cover-up any remaining forensic evidence that might remain on the oven itself. This is clearly a violation of the ancient standard of protecting a guest invited into ones house; the story of Job which is also a modern law embodied in various humanitarian treaties. Its an insult.

And Prince Mohammed bin Salman just admits that they murdered the guy, "it was a big mistake" like it was an episode of Seinfeld and they accidentally brutally murdered an innocent journalist and gets off totally free. He acts tough, "I have no rivals..." of course not you had them rounded up in the middle of the night and executed in the desert somewhere. Really heroic Allah chosen prince. And this is only the prelude to Mohammed bin Salman's bs; he is suspected of human-trafficking children for prostitution using his royal yachts, he was accused by one of the royal-family victims of turning Jeddah (large city in Saudi) into a den of underage prostitution and drug-use (no-no's in their religion) and other Saudi royals were caught engaging in underage sex trafficking in the United States. Its disgusting.

These are the sickening things a lifetime of privilege and wealth nurtures in a person, no wonder Elon is best buddies with the Saudi's now. He gets it. So the Twitter buyout is actually a pretty obvious attempt to quell any non-Saudi approved topics from trending and inciting his "saudi" subjects from finally murdering his brown-behind like Allah DEFINITELY wants--God I can't wait to see what horrible, Mussolini like funeral, they throw for him when Allah finally strikes him down. Why am I so angry at the Saudi's?

9/11; yes, they did assist the terrorist and the offending Saudi's that helped make it happen (and likely knew an attack was imminent) got away with it because if diplomatic immunity. FBI quietly declassified some memo's... (Continue in part 2)
edit on 2-6-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: Separated rant into 2 posts

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Will Smith is at the top of that list.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Continued:

People overlooked the declassified FBI memo's linking the Saudi's to 9/11 because in 2021 everyone was a bit preoccupied with the pandemic. Great time to declassify some important info that'll likely piss off Americans. I keep up on that because I'm a sucker for the 9/11 victims--the kids that the Saudi's murdered really stick in my memory cause I was a kid once too... excited about going to Disneyland--Mecca for American kids--and I'm grateful I didn't end up being tormented for 30 minutes while first-class psychopaths flew my flight into buildings because they were upset about something...?

Call me old fashion but theres something obscenely wrong with a 4 year old girl, excited about going to Disney, thrilled to have gotten a window-seat, having to experience a powered dive for upto 10 minutes (faster than a body in free-fall) while making a big U-turn so she could see a smoldering tower in the distance for her final moments of life. Most American's are to cowardly to imagine themselves or their kids in that situation so we end up getting the loudest idiots shouting about "jet fuel don't burn hot enough to eat steel up..." while OUR GOVERNMENT classified a few inconvenient lines of truth to protect the Presidents golfing buddies from the desert. The real conspiracy of 9/11 is that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi's that were obviously aided while in the USA (most of them spoke no english whatsoever.)

Got to give them credit, only Saudi's could crash four working airlines on a beautiful sunny day.

And here's the insulting part; they were suppose to be our friends. In the 1970's Nixon (Tricky Dick) authorized a nifty new scheme; sell the Saudi's our debt in exchange for their slave-produced oil (they used cheaper labor to prevent US oil companies from competing by tapping new reserves in the land of the middle-class.) Saudi had one stipulation, keep the sales secret so they could leverage that advantage over their middle-eastern neighbors/competitors. This arrangement allowed the kingdom to build up immense amounts of wealth at America's expense. "BuT wE gOt ChEaP oIl!!!" Sure, but we had cheap oil available from non-terrorist absolute-monarchist the whole time.

So up comes some of these rowdy neighbors, Sadam doesn't like the special relationship Saudi has with the US. He invades Kuwait with the goal of invading Saudi Arabia. Does Saudi Arabia launch a defensive with their American-made military technology we sold them? Nah, they're too cowardly to build an effective army--too risky to their "Kingdom" to have powerful armies on standby--they didn't want to risk a Coup. So America sends in its military and kicks butt in the Gulf War. We get it; Saudi's are cowards and we'll always be the strong kid that has to fight the bullies for the limp-wrists royals.

The boom of the 1990's, which Saudi's definitely enjoyed some benefits from, and saving their behinds from Iraq wasn't enough to satiate the "holy chosen ones." They send a Dear John letter to Dubya early in his administration saying "we don't like the awesome petro-dollar deal we've been milking from you guys for decades." Sure enough, not long after that little Juliana McCourt and her Ma'Ma learned the hard way that trusting Saudi promises ("Don't interfere--We're going back to the airport--if you don't fight you'll be ok") Slammed into an office building at 500 mph while, ironically or divinely poetic, Juliana's uncle is helping a woman at the WTC who'd been burned by jetfuel and reciting the Lord's Prayer while the woman's being treated in an ambulance. He'd been there for some conference but had narrowly avoided being killed in the first attack like many if his trapped colleagues--another irony that day was that Juliana's Ma'Ma had invited a friend to come to Disneyland with them. This woman couldn't get a seat on their flight but managed to snag a seat on another flight so they planned to meet at LAX. That woman was assigned to flight 11; first plane to crash into the WTC. Juliana had a window seat to witness the evil black smoke streaking across that beautiful early morning bright-blue sky and she never knew that he Ma'Ma's friend had died on that plane or that he uncle was risking his life to help injured people on the ground.

Boy, Saudi psychopaths in first-class seats sure makes a ton of unnecessary problems. Sorta strange how they "thank" us for giving, fighting and defending them constantly.

So no, I don't trust Elon Musk and his Saudi royal partner in Twitter. They're cooking up something sinister. I don't trust his weird accent over the intercom assuring us that we'll be ok if we do everything he says and don't fight back. Juliana paid the ultimate price for me to learn that lesson and I ain't quick to repeat it.

How does this tirade tie into Jeffrey Epstein? Epstein had a personal relationship with the Saudi royal family for decades--traveled with them often. We suspect he was probably engaging in some underage sex trafficking with these Saudi friendships. There is really no redeeming qualities to Epstein or the Saudi royals; the fact that Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elin Musk and Peter Thiel are all interconnected--with many of these folks also being linked to the Saudi royal family--does not amuse me. In my mind these aren't coincidences... they're suspicious. Criminally so. I especially don't like them murdering the truth tellers under false pretenses of peace-making.

Elon showed his true colors in the last few years. He's evil. He's selfish. He's cowardly and weak enough that he'll defend limo-wrist thugs like the Saudi's.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here are my sources for claims mentioned above about Elon and the Kingdom of Saudi if anyone would like to learn more.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Don't trust Saudi's, don't trust Elon by extension. All the above information is public and verified, the conspiracy is that so many people lazily went along with the most banal explanations offered by our "leaders" for the "coincidences."

I'm sure the spoiled family... opps I mean the royal family... don't have anything sinister in mind for our democracy ::rolls eyes::

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

The transgenders in the bathrooms MUST be the greater threat. ::Believe the Saudi lies:: Gay people are more dangerous than a group of Saudi's on a flight in first-class ::Believe the Saudi lies:: You love watching Saudi's sponsored sports ::Believe the Saudi lies:: the debt ceiling fight is more important than taxing the billionaires ::Believe the Saudi lies:: Elon Musk is a genius that whittled his billionaire fortune from a single coconut he found on a beach ::Believe the Saudi lies:: drag queens did 9/11 ::Believe the Saudi lies::

Is it surprising that all but 2 news organizations AREN'T now owned by billionaires? (PBS/NPR and the Guardian are unbiased and publicly funded.)
edit on 2-6-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: Fixed paragraph

edit on 2-6-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: Typo

edit on 2-6-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: Typo

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

PBS and NPR are unbiased? Come again ? I beg to differ completely

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tough2fool

They provide equal amounts of coverage to politicians of each party when discussing political matters like legislation efforts. They present topics with as little journalistic prejudice as possible (bias in news is necessary; PBS newshour is NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL coverage while your local news has time for local weather and high school sports--thats a bias that isn't some grand scheme to trick ya.) They totally avoid the clickbate fear mongering that Criminal-Australian-pedophile Rupert Murdoch tabloids to idiots as "truth." (Yes; Rupert Murdoch and Jeffrey Epstein were friends. Even a photo of Rupert and Epstein pedophilist Ghislaine Maxwell available to anyone curious enough to google image it.)

Sure, you might not like that NPR will allot some time each day to interview women worried about menstruation product rights but to be fair American's used to be much smarter, more reasonable and less reliant to get their "news" from the loudest screaming idiot on standing on the street corner.

If you think John C Malone, an insane Montanan billionaire thats the largest landowner in the USA and smiles with his upper teeth showing, has any serious journalistic ambitions with his CNN purchase...

Or that sociopath (confirmed by those who worked with him) and likely pedophile (Epstein buddies) put moralistic ideals in place when he bought the Washington Post...

Or that Sinclair bought up all the local affiliates so they could broadcast their brand of "honest" stories to an aging audience...

Or that Peter Thiel sued Gawker Media into bankruptcy because he wasn't exacting revenge for them outting him as a homosexual (a truth that didn't qualify for libel since it was 100% true)

Or that Elon Musk wanted to bring the fair, equal and balanced political debate that took place back when the US had LAWS AND REUGLATIONS about such news coverage to prevent abuses...

Or that Australian Rupert Murdoch built Faux News to be a beacon that rivaled Pulitzer himself...

Or that the SAUDI ROYALS JUST LAUNCHED A NEW NEWS SERVICE BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR TRUSTWORTHY PALS THE SAUDI ROYALS...

Then just give me all your credit card numbers... right here over this public forum... cause if you believe all the above is innocent coincidences--let alone that they aren't direct threats to our democracy (Thomas Jefferson agreed on numerous occasions regarding the importance of the free press to protect the citizens rights) then I'm not sure you can be helped. Best let me max out your credit cards on donations to the last shreds of legitimate journalism left standing.

The billionaires are forcing them to be silenced. They're winning and WE'RE (we the people, by the people, for the people) are LOSING.

Better pack a bag and fly over to the free and totally not ominous Dubai, EAU.
edit on 2-6-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Thanks for sharing. Some have speculated that her father, Robert Maxwell, was the one behind the whole Epstein ring. Or at least a major player behind it. I forget the details, but that family has quite a shady background, from what I remember.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Hmm. I do now recall, vaguely, hearing some things said about Chris Rock being a predator before. Guess I brushed it off as nonsense. I'm not a big fan but I find him likeable and regard him as quick-witted and talented. It would be a shame if he was a monster. I'm sure there are plenty of people who felt this way about Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, etc.

There is a dark deadness among the privledged. I want to be clear in saying this so I am not divisive here. I believe there are good people who are wealthy or even ambitious. I personally never saw ambition as a sin (but I've been wrong about many things so maybe it is. lol) But, I myself have encountered certain persons of wealth and power individually or in small groups who all exuded a cold, bleak energy. Dead eyes, uneasy shoulders when close to commoners around them, and subtle/not so subtle signs of disgust to the rest of us.

I'm a sensitive soul (not a complainer or defensive, of course, just perceptive.) I noticed things that others don't, and have often been proven right. Far as I know, my intuition has never steered me wrong. My family treated ourselves last summer to a stay in an expensive hotel in a coastal tourist area. The hotel was nice but honestly not too swanky. The food at the buffet was very good and the staff very attentive to customers. Those staying there were all pretty well-off. Definitely a more pretentious and skeptical crowd than the working class and middle class people I am used to. There was a small group of particularly well-dressed middle-aged couples who acted superior to everyone in how they talked and carried themselves. My family are very kind and easygoing people. I naturally looked to them out of curiosity but I saw them glancing at us with a cynical disgust. I sensed that they saw our honest, humble nature and refused to accept us as we seemed. They kept themselves with a cold air, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

That is just one example. It seems to me that wealth and power can come with a cold, soulless level of consciousness which essentially rejects humanity.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thanks for signing up just to share this. A lot of info and sources to back up your points. I already knew the Saudi royals were terrible people, but you've educated me more on the matter.

I definitely disagree with you on PBS/NPR and the Guardian as unbiased sources. The Guardian is just about as biased as media comes. Quite blatantly Leftist. I would say, for American news, the least biased sources I know of would be Forbes and The Hill. They are both very middle-of-the-road between Left and Right slants overall. I'm not sure how reliable Daily Mail is for UK news (I've heard bad things) but they are a great source for American news stories which other media will not touch. Personally, I also like Epoch Times and The Post Millennial because they also cover topics others ignore.

As for Elon Musk, there is plenty to be skeptical about. He has done a lot of good for Free Speech on Twitter. There can be no argument there. This goes very much against the interests of the Globalists and Deep State censorship-loving agendas. I remember the Saudi prince resisting Musk's bid to acquire Twitter. The site was very pro-censorship pre-Musk. It seemed the Saudi prince had more control then, and the Democrats/Deep State certainly did. Musk had to wheel and deal to buy the platform. Trump made friends with foreign rivals because it was wise to do so. Diplomacy is not automatically a sign of corruption.

Fortune reported on how Elon went from "staunch foe" to ally with Saudi Prince Alwaleed. Their being 'allied' is not a good thing necessarily, I know. Just showing you they were not allied.

www.google.com...

Musk's business associates are not necessarily his staunch friends or allies. Not saying you are wrong about Musk. Just pointing out that he has done some very good things that are not in the interests of the criminal elite.
edit on 4-6-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join