It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Files Implicate Peter Thiel, Chris Rock, Jeff Koons, Tommy Mottola

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Daily Mail is releasing a “trove” of Jeffrey Epstein calendar and email contacts. There are some interesting details and insights revealed here, including more details of Epstein’s apparent friendship with Woody Allen. I will be sharing multiple quotes from the article here because there is so much important material. Link

Tech billionaire Peter Thiel, early Facebook investor Sean Parker, artist Jeff Koons, JP Morgan chief executive Jamie Dimon and music industry executive Tommy Mottola, who used to be married to Mariah Carey, are also among those who appear in the documents.

Peter Thiel

Epstein victim Virginia Roberts claimed she was forced to have sex with the Duke when she was 17, claims he denied. But last year Andrew settled a civil lawsuit brought by Roberts for a reported $12million.

The Epstein files show that the pedophile used Andrew's name while trying to persuade JP Morgan to let him act as an intermediary for wealthy clients.

Epstein was trying to persuade the bank to work with Bill Gates on a $100m fund for elite donors and a crunch meeting was taking place on August 31, 2011.

Some interesting insights on JP Morgan:

In the email to JP Morgan boss Jes Staley and senior banker Mary Erdoes, Epstein said that investors were wary of the bank because it was a 'quasi US govt arm'. Epstein wrote: 'I am also aware JPM has a colorful array of clients so a client relationship is much less problematic than an institutional joint venture'.

And Prince Andrew:

Among the wealthy men Epstein reeled off was Prince Andrew. Epstein said: 'He is now allowed to make money'.

Prince Philip and Jeffrey Epstein, who were friends for over a decade.

Chris Rock is mentioned, but nothing too incriminating (thankfully.) Rock knew Woody Allen was thus mentioned by Epstein as a possible connection to be made. Hopefully, that was all it was.

The calendar also says that 'maybe Chris Rock' would be coming, the first time that the comedian has been linked to Epstein. In 2002 Epstein did invite another comedian, Chris Tucker, on a trip to Africa with former President Bill Clinton aboard Epstein's private jet.

A source close to Rock said that he did not attend the dinner.[...]

More details about his involvement with his pal Bill Gates is revealed. He seemed to know a lot about Gates’ financial and personal life.

On August 15, 2011, Epstein claimed that the fund would 'Allow Bill (Gates) to have access to higher quality people, investment, allocation, governance without upsetting either his marriage or the current sensitivities of the current foundation employees'.

It’s wild to hear Epstein’s personal thoughts on JP Morgan deals.

Epstein suggested that JP Morgan let him work with wealthy clients and then possibly split the fees with them.

As he put it: 'I cook it slowly, adding various ingredients, almost fully cook it and then want to turn it over to you.'

In another email Epstein bragged: 'This will be very HIGH profile…it will be the most exclusive of clubs.'

He also suggested that JP Morgan make it possible for donors to give anonymously in case his involvement proved problematic for them.

Bribes and investments could appear in the form of gifts, emails reveal. His ambitions for JP Morgan did not pan out. Epstein had met with Leon Black, Mort Zuckerman, Kathy Ruemmler (former Obama White House Counsel), and others:

Epstein rolled out the red carpet with some of his most important friends: Thorbjorn Jagland, the former Norwegian politician, and Norwegian diplomat Terje Rød Larsen, former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers and his wife and Eva Dubin, his former girlfriend and her daughter Celina, who treated Epstein like an uncle.

[,,,].

More details of Epstein’s apparent friendship with Woody Allen is revealed. They met multiple times each month starting in September of 2011 and travelled together, once meeting Dick Cavett.

In April 2013, Epstein was sent a reminder to take Allen to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where Epstein donated $850,000 and was good friends with a number of professors.

Jes Stanley

The logs show that the JP Morgan Chief Executive Jes Staley met Epstein at least 31 times from 2010-2015, many of which were after work hours at 6pm or 7pm.

But the most disturbing calendar entries feature mention of Epstein making sure that 'wine' was available for Staley during his visits – in what appears to be a possible codeword for something else.

On May 29, 2012 Epstein's scheduler Lesley Groff said that Staley was coming at 6.30pm and wrote: 'Reminder to have a bottle of the wine for Jes chilled and ready to go!'

She added that one of Epstein's housekeepers had to 'confirm back re this'

It’s to be expected that codes were used for pedophilia just as they’d be used for drug deals in other criminal dealings.

On January 7, 2014 Susan Hamblin, another of Epstein's assistants, emailed him with the subject: 'Snacks for Today'.

She wrote: 'Do you have any specific requests for your appointments with Rothschild which Jes may be joining. We will have jes' wine on hand'.

On September 9, 2014, the diary noted a 7.30pm appointment with Staley. It read: 'HAVE JES'S WHITE WINE AVAILABLE'.

On September 9, 2014, the diary noted a 7.30pm appointment with Staley. It read: 'HAVE JES'S WHITE WINE AVAILABLE'.

On November 20 that year next to a 5.30pm appointment, the schedule said: 'Jes Staley (MAKE SURE WE HAVE WHITE WINE).'

References to 'wine' have featured in other emails between the two men which have been released in a court case involving JP Morgan and the USVI government.

I feel such intimate exchanges are important in order to understand the magnitude of shameless criminality and the sense of ivory tower protection these men felt.

He wrote: 'So when all hell breaks loose, and the world is crumbling, I will come here, and be at peace.

'Presently, I'm in the hot tub with a glass of white wine. This is an amazing place. Truly amazing. Next time, we're here together. I owe you much. And I deeply appreciate our friendship. I have few so profound.'

If anyone has any doubts that references to alcohol are merely that, here’s the clincher:

The next day, Epstein wrote to Staley: 'You were with Larry, and I had to put up with . . .' and attached a picture of a young woman, which is redacted in the court document.

Staley responded: 'Don't tell me, a French wine.'

Epstein replied: 'Always thoughts of alcohol.'

edit on 30-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue May 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quotes

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
They also referred to girls by Disney princess names. I’ll spare you of that.

Irina Shayk, Wendi Murdoch and Richard Branson are also named. Wendi Murdoch, the former wife of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, is mentioned a couple times. He had several meetings with tech mogul Peter Thiel. He was also the chairman of analytics company Palantir, which works closely with the Department of Defense. Sean Parker, the Napster founder, who was set for a meeting with Epstein in September 2011. Parker denied that the meeting actually occurred.

He sure liked royalty:

Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit appears in the calendars in September 2013, with Epstein's scheduler writing: 'Princess Mette to arrive today and stay until Thur Sep 26'.

A Norwegian palace spokesman for the princess, Guri Varpe, said she was in New York on official business to attend a panel about AIDS with the head of Unilever, Paul Polman, and Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director of UN Women.

She also attended the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative, Bill Clinton's philanthropic endeavor which Epstein is said to have helped to start.

But Varpe denied that the princess stayed with Epstein as the calendars implied and said that she actually stayed at the Sonder Chambers Hotel in Manhattan.

Epstein was a proud scumbag.

Throughout the logs Epstein used the email account '[email protected]' which he set up for use during his 13 month prison sentence – showing his contempt for the law.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 30-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Weren't the "lolita express flight logs and client list(s)" already leaked out there?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Different logs have been leaked to different sources. There is still a lot more coming out. Recently by the Wall Street Journal. I covered those in previous threads. Hope more keeps coming out. This is exposing criminal elites who have been doing a great deal of harm to our countries behind the scenes.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein was a far-right terrorist who ran a psy-op on U.S. soil in the same manner as Michael Jackson and R. Kelly.

Epstein died on 10 August 2019, at the age of 66.

66 = FF = Francisco Franco

10 August = 108 = (since zeros don't count) = 18 = Adolf Hitler.

Many members of the reactionary conspiracy die on pre-designated days to send a message, usually to show that they belonged to that conspiracy.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Weren't the "lolita express flight logs and client list(s)" already leaked out there?

Not in this dimension.

But I go full Mandela all the time.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

We really need a sarcasm button on here. This is sarcasm isn’t it?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

If you've seen his other threads, you wouldn't have to ask

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It smells like they finally decided on the fall guys... The whole thing has the potential to take down the whole frigging system, and if it doesn't it will just keep on going with new heads

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

On November 20 that year next to a 5.30pm appointment, the schedule said: 'Jes Staley (MAKE SURE WE HAVE WHITE WINE).'

Staley responded: 'Don't tell me, a French wine.'

Epstein replied: 'Always thoughts of alcohol.'

If one has been friends with people who are actual wine connoisseurs, perhaps with wine cellars or vineyards, no one would reference a generic wine.

It would be a label, vintage, type, cab, Sauvignon blanc, rose, sparkling, Pinot, characteristics, dry, full-bodied whatever.

If you knew someone always drank a specific wine in a certain circumstance, with/without dinner, type of dinner, and you have money, you wouldn’t even reference it — it would just “be there all the time.”

The wine refs are so obviously code, it barely needs to be emphasized, except to people unfamiliar with wine and wealth.

These also don’t appear to be drug refs in any way at all, for anyone unfamiliar with say, checking that someone will have blow for the party or whatever.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

We really need a sarcasm button on here. This is sarcasm isn’t it?

No, it is not sarcasm, it’s the truth. All the three individuals I mentioned in my previous message, like many others, including all the serial killers and all the spree killers (now called simply “shooters”), are (or were) members of the reactionary conspiracy I am denouncing in this series of threads.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If you've seen his other threads, you wouldn't have to ask

I see what you’re saying. We still need a sarcasm button tho.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Just a reminder, Peter Thiel was recently accused of having an extramarital affair. He set the dude up in a Miami mansion and a $300,000 car all to stay inside and not draw much attention to himself, like he was a pet of his er somin. Thiel's real husband confronted the guy at their new years eve party and made a big scene about his husbands side piece coming around.

Few weeks later Thiel's gay boyfriend is found dead. Fell from the balcony... the worthless Miami detectives claim. Would be less odd if Jeff Thomas, the model in question, hadn't started talking to a journalist about his relationship with Thiel right before it happened.

So yeah, not surprised Thiel is linked to a pedo like Epstein.

Remember, out of the known victims one of them was a boy..........

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It's pretty explosive. The email name Epstein used alone is a good indication that he felt he was powerful enough to get away with it, even while in jail. Another sign that he was not in the mindset of committing suicide. Really looks like he was eliminated in hopes it would silence the whole mess. When that only stirred up more public interest, Maxwell took the fall with legal punishment. But that still hasn't silenced the topic, and how could it? This is the most shocking and dramatic scandal in American history, or I'd say it is. So many powerful people involved. The FBI protecting them for 30 years. The system STILL protects them. Meanwhile, Julian Assange is still in prison for helping to expose such corruption!

So many clients/associates are WEF members/globalists. A lot of connections to the Democrat Party and powerful Government departments. All the other FBI scandals aside, this alone begs an investigation into the FBI as why they ignored it for 30 years, and to what extent were they involved in a coverup.

I just don't see how they can possibly sweep this under the carpet. It's more like the elephant in the room, wearing a carpet on its head lol.
edit on 31-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusOctavian

Wow. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. These people were likely all abused as children. Probably runs in the family. They grow up to be monsters because that is what they know.
edit on 31-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wow. A conspiracy where evil people pick the day they die (even if murdered) and its backed up by arcane numerology to prove they were part of the conspiracy.

Isn't there enough REAL crazy # going down in this day and age to distract one from such BS?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I see what you’re saying. We still need a sarcasm button tho.

Please sir, do not let others think for you. You are more than welcome to read my threads and draw your own conclusions. And, like everyone else (not belonging to the conspiracy) you are invited to ask any (serious) questions you may have about it.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Daily Mail is releasing a “trove” of Jeffrey Epstein calendar and email contacts. There are some interesting details and insights revealed here, including more details of Epstein’s apparent friendship with Woody Allen. I will be sharing multiple quotes from the article here because there is so much important material. Link

Tech billionaire Peter Thiel, early Facebook investor Sean Parker, artist Jeff Koons, JP Morgan chief executive Jamie Dimon and music industry executive Tommy Mottola, who used to be married to Mariah Carey, are also among those who appear in the documents.

[....]

Hmm... They just " Glanced Over " Chris Rock's Name on that List . As a " White Dude " that has been Constantly Dissed by this Afro American Brother , I am Deeply Offended . I Hope this is Not Because he Visited Epstein Island Just for All the Young " White Women " God Forbid .

edit on 31-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed massive quote

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusOctavian

Wow. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. These people were likely all abused as children. Probably runs in the family. They grow up to be monsters because that is what they know.

Probably Elon's "excuse." His dad, Errol, is a monster himself. Errol was a politician during Apartheid and once owned a Zambian emerald mine that Elon loves to deny. His old man even tried to claim a reward Elon had offered to anyone that could prove the emerald mine was real, lol!

First Elon denied a South African (where he was born) emerald mine existed after having an interview he gave about it removed (still can be found on archive though.) This is sort of true, the mine was actually in neighboring Zambia, Elon scammer logic 101. Once word started going around that yeah, the South African emerald mine was actually the Zambia emerald mine he goes and rants on twitter offering dogecoin to anyone that can prove it--Papa Errol leaps at the chance and does an interview saying that yes it was real. It was a large rock outcropping next to a lake in Zambia. No word if Elon honored his word, doubtful.

But back to learning it from their parents. Errol fathered 2 incest children with his step-daughter (Elon's ex-wife) whom he'd known since she was a 4 year old girl!! (Probably been lusting for her for decades.) Oh, and Elon's mom is a member of an organization that actually believes in eugenics and in classic elitist form wants to improve the world by going back to Kings ruling servants (us inferior peoples.)

Elon is a whole rabbit hole of insanity once you look deeper than his PR persona. Thankfully the Twitter/Dogecoin scam has helped many to see the truth about him.

Don't forget Elon was subpoenaed about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein a couple weeks back. Can't wait to see him squirm answering questions under oath in a court of law!

edit on 31-5-2023 by AugustusOctavian because: Added note about Elon's recent Epstein subpoena

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm very surprised nobody talks about Richard Branson, he seems to be a very important to the whole thing. He's founder of the Virgin Group and lives on the BRITISH Virgin islands since 78. Owning Virgin mobile and airlines he's perfectly capable of having a private network and transportation.

Oop. Look who's signed to Virgin Records: Mariah Carey, Katy Perry, Spice Girls?

I could be wrong but it is a bit interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join