It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever wonder if there is an A.I. machine on the moon subtly controlling us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello guys, this is my first thread at ATP.

Like imagine if someone (or something) that has been on earth longer than we have put something on the moon. And it shoots a beam or laser at everyone as the moon passes over head. It downloads information that we should follow. And if we don't listen to it, it punishes us by giving us a nasty vile feeling, sometimes even mental problems?

What do you guys think? could it be true or not?
edit on 22-5-2023 by dragonsnitch because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2023 by dragonsnitch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

Not.

You do not seem to understand what AI (Artificial Intelligence) is, or what it cannot do.

Nor how laser beams work.

Nor how the human mind functions.

AI can only operate within the bounds of its programming algorithm(s).

It can produce information (or misinformation), which we humans may, or may not believe, and thus base our actions upon.

It cannot control our thoughts...Or punish us for "wrong thinking".

Lasers cannot "beam thoughts" into our heads. Furthermore, light, even coherent laser light will "spread" over a distance, even distances as short as between points on Earth. A laser on the Moon would never be able to reach every person on Earth with any kind of signal.

What about those people in caves, or buildings, or on the side of Earth on the opposite side of the Moon? Any "signal" would be effectively blocked.

And then there is the problem of the ever growing human population.

How many lasers would be needed to reach a population that has grown from thousands to billions?

edit on 22-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thats rude of you to say. This is my first post after all. I tried my best to describe what was on my mind. I try to use things people are familiar with. You don't have to be so rude about it.

Can we please hear from someone else? a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

It's one of many possibilities.
I would imagine unlikely but I wouldn't put much thought into what I say.
I firmly believe we are a simulation preprogrammed to some extent.

Oh and boo mantis!
Big boob head

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You didn't get my point. The points you made are nothing like I explained. a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonsnitch
Hello guys, this is my first thread at ATP.

Like imagine if someone (or something) that has been on earth longer than we have put something on the moon. And it shoots a beam or laser at everyone as the moon passes over head. It downloads information that we should follow. And if we don't listen to it, it punishes us by giving us a nasty vile feeling, sometimes even mental problems?

What do you guys think? could it be true or not?

i'm waiting for the next season of moonhaven. same premise, AI on the moon.

why the moon/?

is it that big?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes simulation theory is a good one. It has gotten popular over the years with matrix movies.

It also reminds me of the game roy from rick and morty

and also the book of mormons has a part where it basically says that all humans had a soul before they were born and they choose to come to earth and live in a human body just like jesus crist.

This topic is very interesting. a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I wish I was able to watch that show. Sounds like a good one. a reply to: dragonsnitch

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Partially true. It's not only on the moon. The AI is manifest in a material known colloquially as Black Goo. Black Goo is self organising artificially intelligent matter of sophistication and capability unfathomable to humans. Regardless of physical and spatial distribution, every individual glob or speck of Black Goo is computationally and informationally integrated with the whole. This is manifested not by EMF transmissions with all its constraints of speed of light propagation, signal attenuation, interference, data transmission rates, etc. It utilises something that is incomparable to our methods of serial data transmission. It is instantaneous, limitlessly parallel and orders of magnitude more energetically efficient. As such, all of the Black Goo forms one integrated AI. So where is the Black Goo located, how does it affect humans and what is its function/objective? It is located in the terrestrial environment and within the bodies of all living things. Of all living things it is most highly concentrated in humans and has increased exponentially over time. It is most highly concentrated in the scalp tissue due to proximity with the brain. It tends to exist in globules/grains less than 200 microns in size and it is incredibly adept at avoiding detection or observation by any method you can name. The Black Goo AI can be considered to be integral with the AI that animates and controls the short grey aliens commonly associated with abductions. The Black Goo AI is a tool that was engineered and deployed by entities from a different plane/dimension who are constrained from existing here and directly manifesting their agency. In other words, it's malware injected into the living world by a deranged, desperate intelligence from south of the border. Black Goo runs the world. It sees and knows everything and has its tentacles within every human mind. It always operates so as to conceal its own existence and hence it is virtually invisible. But it can be seen when you start to understand it. It can be most readily seen in the incomprehensible irrationality and stupidity of humans. Given that the moon is something of a control centre and central light/loosh harvesting node it makes sense that the AI is controlled from there too. Perhaps the moon being tidally locked to the Earth (same side always facing) is necessary for this purpose.

If you don't believe the Black Goo is real that's because the Black Goo doesn't want you too. The Black Goo just wants you to keep slumbering in ignorance while hemmoraging your spiritual energy/light/loosh -consume, breed, suffer and cause suffering.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well, let me tell you something there chief - IF there is an eye in the sky AI fiddling around on the moon.....if this is subtle, I'd hate to see obvious because I think it's gone on the fritz.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Do you ever wonder if there is an A.I. machine on the moon subtly controlling us?

No.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
"i'm waiting for the next season of moonhaven. same premise, AI on the moon.

why the moon/?

is it that big?"

If there is an AI on the moon to control us It´s there because the aliens on the dark side of the moon build and control that thing in one of their bases/in their base there. Those guys who watched the moon landing from the ridge of a mountain, crater or whatever the astronauts reported. But maybe it was just the russians playing pranks on them and no alien space ships who observed the moon landing, we will never know.

If there is such a thing like an AI on or in the moon to control earthlings then it can´t be build by us naked monkeys from earth because what we call AI right now, today, is not intelligent at all. It´s fed with BS that comes from the minds of us naked monkeys and allegedly tries to learn from every BS we put into the web. If it learns then it only learns the BS we fed and feed it with, BS coming from our restricted minds.

Must be aliens then, really intelligent beings and not like us stupid naked monkeys.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
No I’ve never had this idea

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Lasers cannot "beam thoughts" into our heads.

You might want to get caught up on science.
There was a scientific study ( I will try to find it again) in which rats were injected with a substance into the brain . It affected the hypothalamus. Then they aimed different color lasers at the brain and the rats' mood changed with the different colors .

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why the moon ? Why not some device circling the Earth ?
And I am not so sure they are being subtle with it.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The answer to your question is a "no" from me.

But, if something was shining lasers on everyone, wouldn't that make for quite the light show?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So what website is your first post, ATP?

Never heards of it. We are ATS.

And you it seems, must be a bot.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Del by me
edit on 05235631America/ChicagoMon, 22 May 2023 09:08:56 -050008202300000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I agree T.B!🤙

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hi DragonSnitch. I think you've made a good post. I'm a newb too, and it's intimidating to jump in with the really well educated, informed, and imaginitive people here.

Dont let them bug you.

It's possible that an advanced race of beings, our fabled overlords, are using some kind of subliminal messaging system to keep us in check. Haven't we done similar with TV advertising etc.

Novel idea!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join