It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever wonder if there is an A.I. machine on the moon subtly controlling us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Laser beams seen, Light frequency's, ...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
you never know...
scary times

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

I took this picture on Halloween 2019, and these weird looking laser hooks showed up over everybody, hanging from the sky. I think these are what you are talking about.

Some are a light red orange color. Some are a sharp white color.

They don’t seem like they come from the moon. Maybe it’s a more complex wiring system, feeding energy up to the sky from everybody.

edit on 23-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonsnitch
Hello guys, this is my first thread at ATP.

Like imagine if someone (or something) that has been on earth longer than we have put something on the moon. And it shoots a beam or laser at everyone as the moon passes over head. It downloads information that we should follow. And if we don't listen to it, it punishes us by giving us a nasty vile feeling, sometimes even mental problems?

What do you guys think? could it be true or not?
I applaud your imagination, but I have to ask if you really entertain this idea ? If so , then why stop with the moon & lasers ?
Maybe Saturn is casting off micro nuclear bombs from it’s rings & those micro nuclear bombs are entering our minds via a cosmic tornado ?
What if our brains are emitting lasers that control a quantum computer on the moon .

Or could Pluto be hashing out it’s revenge from the outskirts with help of the Amish Space Marines ?
I personally think you are winding us up or are in serious need of a reality check .
Fun stuff though, as I had a giggle .

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ninjatoe

Sharks with frickin lasers, man!

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I forgot about the sharks . Im not trying to pi$$ in anyone’s cornflakes , but people who think like this in public need their noses rubbed in it & told “ NO , BAD HUMAN “
Imagine having this woman as a neighbor ?
It all seems mean this calling out of lunacy , but what about when god tells her to kill ?
People who hear god speaking to them need to be under a doctor’s care .
I still think this thread is a practical joke or posted from a patient at a mental hospital.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Folks seem real stuck on the word laser. We know that light can interfere with brain wave activity. Does ATS suddenly not think the screen flicker from our constant devices, our phones, computers, tvs etc impact our brainwaves at all? a reply to: dragonsnitch

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

No worries. A tinfoil hat will fix that straightaway!

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The Matrix is being projected from SATURN. The signal is relayed and amplified by the MOON SATELLITE.

The Moon is a RETILIAN SPACECRAFT that has not always been here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This Universe is HOLOGRAPHIC SIMULATION.

SATURN and the MOON are used to project the Illusion that traps and ENSLAVES all Souled Beings: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: astralrocker2001

Sounds like some kind of Black Sun ethos to me.

As to the universe being holographic, that's yet to be definitively determined as far as im aware.

However, once we are able to resolve and measure individual cubic Planck lengths we may indeed be able to say one way or the other if the holographic principle holds water.

And the ability to do just that might be right around the corner technologically speaking.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

not too much to ask for, right?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don’t believe I asked for any “fix”. Do you need help with your “fix”? Is that what you’re trying to say? I’m sorry but I can’t assist you with that.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Well, let me tell you something there chief - IF there is an eye in the sky AI fiddling around on the moon.....if this is subtle, I'd hate to see obvious because I think it's gone on the fritz.

My thought, it’s doing a pretty poor job.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I think that as AI beings ourselves, it would be very hard to accurately define AI objectively!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hello and welcome, I see this is your first thread.

Forgive everyone else while you are reading this. This is a diverse site and many people have many viewpoints, so don't feel intimidated by narrowed minded responses, some speak of faith, others of science or somewhere in between.

However when It comes to any question regarding science or spiritual, ATS has your back no matter where you look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join