It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 14. Topaz, a 1969 confession directed by A. H.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Topaz is a espionage thriller film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and released on 19 December 1969. It’s based on a real case in which a Soviet official defected to the United States.

The conspirators used this film to announce/confess part of their plans.

At the beginning of this movie we can see this Soviet parade:

Although Topaz is set in 1962, that big 50 would mean this is the parade commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution, which took place in October/November 1917.

In addition to that, one of the main characters is named Rico Parra. Rico is a very uncommon Spanish first name, to the point that in all Spain there are only 31 people with that given name, as can be checked in the below image (taken from this INE webpage):

Nombre = First name/Given name.

Apellido = Last name/surname.

INE = Instituto Nacional de Estadística (National Statistics Institute).

Parra is a synonym of vid in Spanish, and both words mean grapevine in English.

Now we should use this table to decode the “R” part of the name Rico:

R = 18, while i just means 1. So Ri = 18+1 = 19.

Co = CO.

Parra = VID.

This film was released exactly 50 years before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in Wuhan, China, and in the parade scene we can see that 50 years sign, with the day (19) it was released being a confirmation, and both data pointing to 2019. And it’s even more accurate because the 1917 Russian Communist Revolution took place in October according to the Julian calendar that was in use in the Russian Empire (November in the Gregorian calendar, our calendar). So this would mean they put there the exact month this pandemic started, 50 years in advance.

On top of that, the name Rico Parra is a direct allusion to the exact name of the disease that causes this pandemic, the COVID-19. Rico Parra is called Enrique Parra in the Spanish dubbed version available in the streaming service Filmin, although the Spanish subtitles keep the name Rico Parra:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This really wants me to put some whiskey in my morning coffee.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This really wants me to put some whiskey in my morning coffee.

Is that good or bad?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Isn't Rico the nickname for Enrico and Ricardo?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You made my brain 🧠 hurt….now I need Whisky 🥃
Lol!a reply to: MarxistDebunker

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Now, THAT'S some mental conspiracy gymnastics worthy of ATS! I loved it!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Continuing with the film Topaz.

Scene from a conference at minute 17:

The eight men represent the eight cities they are planning to attack with thermonuclear weapons.

Later, a character named Luis Uribe steals a briefcase from Rico Parra’s office:

A few minutes later, Rico Parra is looking for a piece of paper:

He grabs it:

(I put the gray globe there only for aesthetic purposes)

Uribe is a Basque surname that etymologically means “City from below” (Source). So the name Luis Uribe represents the city of St. Louis, with the briefcase and the dirty paper in turn symbolizing the type of weapon the conspirators are going to use in this city: A dirty bomb.

Let’s remember the drawing of the four U.S. cities they intend to attack to see how St. Louis would be the one further to the south of these cities:

But there is more information that can be extracted from this piece of paper:

The nine points represent the nine cities they are planning to attack, eight with H bombs and one (St. Louis) with a dirty bomb. 2032 would be a reference to 2023.

Conquista means conquest, so with that “Conquista Avenue” they are announcing their plans to conquer the United States.

Additionally, if we look closer to this paper, we can find the name of an agency of the U.S. federal government:

It’s the Spanish name of the Bureau of Land Management. Also, in this scene in the hotel where Rico Parra (a Cuban revolutionary) has his office there is a multitude in the streets cheering him, many of this people appear to be blacks.

So this means that the name Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a pun to the initials of the Bureau of Land Management, and it was announced in this 1969 movie.

Finally, some minutes later it can be seen a close-up of a newspaper:

It contains more hidden information:

Its deciphered meaning is that Adolf Hitler is hiding in the Kingdom of Bhutan, and that 2025 is the year of his expected reappearance.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Rico is an Spanish given name and surname, although is far more common as surname than as given name. I think Enrico is Italian, Enrique is the Spanish equivalent. I have never heard Rico as being the nickname of another name here in Spain, but Spanish is spoken in many countries so maybe it is a nickname somewhere.

By the way, rico means rich (masculine) in Spanish.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

Rico is an Spanish given name and surname, although is far more common as surname than as given name. I think Enrico is Italian, Enrique is the Spanish equivalent. I have never heard Rico as being the nickname of another name here in Spain, but Spanish is spoken in many countries so maybe it is a nickname somewhere.

Rico was a badass... did you not see him survive the massacre on Klendathu?

Jeez... Rico gets zero street cred...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Rico Suave?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Reply to MarxistDebunker:

Thanks for a fun ride!

You gave us a code-table for R=18, but then you disregard I=9. Instead of Co-Vid-19, shouldn't we be more worried about the upcoming Co-Vid-27? A three-year lock-down in 2027 will give the WEFfles a good chunk of time to put the finishing touches on their 2030 plans.

AH (minor Austrian painter) was born in 1889. When he reveals himself from his hideout in Bhutan in 2025, he will be 136 years old. Has he been frozen for all these years? Or sitting near an Event Horizon in the Bhutanese Black-Hole Research Facility (to Relativistically slow down his subjective time)? Cloned (a la "The Boys from Brazil")? Or will he be summoned back from a particularly deep pit in Hell, via a cursed Ouija board? He WAS a vegetarian, so maybe all that good clean living has granted him too many years.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: madmac5150

Rico Suave?

Nope...

That's the shampoo guy.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm confused by the conclusion we're supposed to reach about this.

Was Hitchcock a time traveler?
Was he instructed by someone from the future/past, say Donald Trump's uncle, using Tesla technology?
Does this mean the Chronovisor exists? Does it mean the Catholic church conspired with Hitchcock?
Did Kubrick, in 1969 after filming his moon masterpiece, help Hitchcock?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: trombleforth
Thanks for a fun ride!

You gave us a code-table for R=18, but then you disregard I=9. Instead of Co-Vid-19, shouldn't we be more worried about the upcoming Co-Vid-27? A three-year lock-down in 2027 will give the WEFfles a good chunk of time to put the finishing touches on their 2030 plans.

I also considered that possibility, I didn’t put there because the result remains the same. If R=18 and I=9, then we get 189, you don’t need to add them when there isn’t a plus symbol. Then from that figure we take out the 8 and end up with the same 19. We get that 8 from the 8 cities they are planning to attack, or from the the first letter of Hitler’s surname.

AH (minor Austrian painter) was born in 1889. When he reveals himself from his hideout in Bhutan in 2025, he will be 136 years old. Has he been frozen for all these years? Or sitting near an Event Horizon in the Bhutanese Black-Hole Research Facility (to Relativistically slow down his subjective time)? Cloned (a la "The Boys from Brazil")? Or will he be summoned back from a particularly deep pit in Hell, via a cursed Ouija board? He WAS a vegetarian, so maybe all that good clean living has granted him too many years.

I don’t know how he could have been kept alive for so many years, that’s why I say in many occasions “The return of Adolf Hitler or someone/something related to him”. One hypothesis: It could be his son or grandson.

And yes, they used the film The Boys from Brazil to announce his return. So a clone (or clones) of him would be another possibility.

But I think that the image of the original Adolf Hitler returning to the future is too powerful and thus too convenient for the conspirators’ plans, so my first hypothesis would be that is Adolf Hitler himself who is hiding in the Kingdom of Bhutan. What technology did they use? I don’t know.
edit on 20 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Left a word.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
I'm confused by the conclusion we're supposed to reach about this.

Was Hitchcock a time traveler?
Was he instructed by someone from the future/past, say Donald Trump's uncle, using Tesla technology?
Does this mean the Chronovisor exists? Does it mean the Catholic church conspired with Hitchcock?
Did Kubrick, in 1969 after filming his moon masterpiece, help Hitchcock?

This has nothing to do with time travel, this is reality, not a science fiction movie. And next time try to ask the questions in a more serious manner, without sarcastic comments.

Most likely Alfred Hitchcock was a member of the reactionary conspiracy I am denouncing here. And yes, this conspiracy is led by the Roman Catholic Church.

By that allusion to Stanley Kubrick, are you referring to the so-called "moon landing hoax"? If so, you should know that this false conspiracy is a psychological operation invented by reactionaries to sow confusion and distrust among the citizenry of the allied countries.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: trombleforth
Reply to MarxistDebunker:

Thanks for a fun ride!

R = 18, while i just means 1. So Ri = 18+1 = 19.

Co = CO.

Parra = VID.

We do get COVID 27 if we do this:

R = 18, while 1 from the chart is 9. So Ri = 18+9 = 27.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Due to its connection with the St. Louis finding I reproduce here a message I wrote in another thread:

This is a mugshot of Lee Harvey Oswald:

It was taken in New Orleans on 9 August 1963, after Oswald had been detained for disturbing the peace.

I have realized it has more hidden information than I previously thought:

In the first row it has the date of the attacks on Chicago and St. Louis: 11 September 2023.

In the second row it has information about the numbering of these two cities in the overall series (the eighth and the ninth) and also to the total number of thermonuclear weapons (nine) they plan to detonate in this set of terrorist attacks.

Please notice how the reference to the 9th city is written with two components (6+3). This is how the conspirators highlight the fact that St. Louis is a border city in Missouri whose metropolitan area also extends into another state: Illinois.

The only way Oswald could have gotten that precise number on that precise date in this mugshot is because the conspirators had people working for them among the New Orlean authorities of that time.

It’s important to remember that all this area was part of the Spanish Empire at some point before joining the United States:

I am quite sure the National Catholic reactionaries never fully abandon a territory previously held by them and always leave secret agents there, tasked with the job of infiltrating the centers of power of their enemy.

Please, observe how the newspaper from the film Topaz is dated 22 October 1962, exactly 13 months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Notice how the words “attack” and “Kennedy” are side by side.

edit on 20 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Underlined the date.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Additionally, if we look closer to this paper, we can find the name of an agency of the U.S. federal government:

It’s the Spanish name of the Bureau of Land Management.

No, that is incorrect. That is not the Bureau of Land Management(BLM). It translates as the Department of the Interior which includes the BLM but is also in charge of the national parks and several other agencies. Even though it sounds the same it has a different role from the Ministerio del Interior in Spain.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We do get COVID 27 if we do this:

R = 18, while 1 from the chart is 9. So Ri = 18+9 = 27.

Yes, but that would be a mistake. I will show you why, and this is very important: For investigating this conspiracy you can’t take one part of it and analyze it like it was an independent piece of information, you always have to analyze it as a part of a whole and find connections that confirm your hypotheses, first with other parts of the same work you are investigating, and second with the complete conspiracy.

1) In this case, we have two other clues in the same artwork (Topaz) that confirm the COVID-19 hypothesis as a solution to this part of the puzzle:

• The 50 years sign from the beginning:

• The release date: 19 December 1969.

By combining both we get two allusions to 2019: 50+1969 = 2019 and the day (19) of premiere.

2) Next step is looking for more connections in the whole conspiracy, and I have found another three:

• A public financial institution from Spain called ICO (Instituto de Crédito Oficial, in English: Official Credit Institute). It was founded in 1971, just about two years after the release of Topaz.

ICO’s logo:

• The Spanish suffix ico/ica.

So this two clues would indicate us that, in order to solve this part of the puzzle, we have to separate the “ico” from Rico and then analyze both elements (R and ico) separately.

• A telecommunications company called R, which operates mostly in Galicia, Spain. In this film Rico Parra is a top level Cuban revolutionary, while in real life Fidel Castro’s father was from Galicia.

One of the logos used by this company:

So this clue would show us that we have to take the “R” from Rico and analyze both elements (R and ico) separately.

Therefore, after taking into consideration all the above clues we can conclude that the right way of deciphering the name Rico Parra is the following one:

R = 18, i = 1, thus Ri = 18+1= 19.

Co = CO

Parra = Vid.

(In short, we should use the alphanumeric table with the R but not with the i).

Additional information

A map of Spain with Galicia highlighted in red:

The map of the Vatican upside down looks like the Iberian Peninsula:

As I have explained in this thread, the Iberian Peninsula is a key to understand the reactionary conspiracy.

The duality of Galicia is because there two languages are spoken: Spanish and Galician, a language related to Portuguese.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Rico was also the bartender at the Copacabana who was in love with Lola the showgirl. That furthers the Cuba connection and suggests Barry Mainlow is involved too.

ETA: Sorry, my bad. Tony always tended bar. Rico was the guy who wore a diamond and went a bit too far with Lola.

edit on 21-5-2023 by skeptical808 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join