It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 12. The Vatican’s map.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The map of the Vatican upside down…

…is a symbolic map of the Iberian Peninsula, with Spain and Portugal clearly visibles. Even the dotted zone in the upper left corner shares the duality in both the apparent world and its symbolic counterpart, in the apparent world is a territory administered by the Holy See but located in Italy, while symbolically it represents Galicia, a northwestern region of Spain where a language related to the Portuguese is spoken.

The St. Peter’s Square and the St. Peter’s Basilica (both in red at the left) look like a key, so the whole symbolic meaning is that Spain and Portugal are the key. Probably because they are two catholic European countries who serve the conspirators as a bridge to Latin America, where most countries were part of the Spanish and Portuguese Empires.

In the upper right corner (red arrow) there is a zone of the map with the form of a spearhead with a heliport on it. It means “attack using aerial means” or simply “attack by the air”. This spearhead points westward.

Detail of the Vatican’s map:

The area next to the heliport is called American Garden. This garden resembles a fish taking the bait. Also, the pathways next to it are named Pius XI, and XI is a Roman numeral meaning eleven. The Leonine Wall next to it was build in the 9th century by order of Pope Leo IV.

Viale degli Olivi means Olive Trees Avenue, so this seems to be related to the Olivet Discourse, a biblical passage also known as the Little Apocalypse, in which Jesus talks to his disciples about what will happen during the tribulation. The Olivet discourse is the last of the Five Discourses of Matthew, an allusion to the Fifth phase of their main plan.

Also, St. John’s Tower is a reference to the Book of Revelation, which is named Apocalypse of Saint John in the Catholic Bible. This tower was rebuild in early 1960s by Pope John XXIII. XXIII is a Roman numeral equivalent to 23. Interestingly enough, in June 2008 President George W. Bush was welcomed by Pope Benedict XVI in this tower, when normally the Pope greets heads of state in his private library in the Apostolic Palace.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The story of the alleged time traveler John Titor is linked to this map too.

John = John.
Ti = Saint.
Tor = Tower.

Accordingly, John Titor’s name is an anagram of Saint John’s Tower, therefore his story was an operation of the reactionary conspiracy designed to announce the 9/11 attacks in a symbolic way.

To show his affiliation to the reactionary conspiracy John Titor (or whoever managed his account) left two clues: He claimed to have traveled from 2036, which is an allusion to 1936, the year in which the fascists carried out the coup that started the Spanish Civil War. He also said his mission was to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer. 51 is backwards 15, and 15 = AE = Arriba España (Up with Spain, a Francoist motto).

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

There are two towers near an antenna (which symbolizes the Empire State Building, so it’s marked with an E). There is also a rectangular park nearby, named Italian Garden, which symbolizes Central Park. The spearhead-shaped heliport points towards a building painted in white.

That white building is a secondary school named after Apollinaris of Ravenna, a Syrian saint thought to be the first Bishop of this Italian city and who was born in Antioch, in modern-day Turkey.

From a bird’s eye view this building looks U-shaped:

And the whole complex seems to spell USA:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

What exactly are you trying to say?

Yes, there are some 'synchronicities' 'symbiology' you can make up if you flip shapes around, so what is the point?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You are getting tangled in the synchronicity (tangled in your own web)

The patterns go way further than this, but the only real purpose it serves is to align yourself with this world. Beyond that, you are wasting your time

I have correlated the land formations on Earth, to star formations. To the degree of accuracy that towns and cities have almost identical names, with only slight variations on each other's spellings

I have then correlated those two, to the organs of the body. To the degree I can identify them in land formations

From this, I understand how the body of the planet, links to the physical body, as well as the body of the stars

I have linked numbers, to their symbol meaning related to physics. Aligned them to the alphabet and their symbol meanings. Aligned these all to the planets of the solar system

Applied all of them to each other in phase

I've even correlated the Universal model, with consciousness and the chemistry of light and all matter

I can give your graphs if you like

My point is ... You are only scratching the surface. It goes as deep as you are willing to look

The things you see are probably right. Everything does relate to everything, you are not wrong about this ...

But you are only seeing particular correlations that you want to see

You need to open your eyes wider than this, and you will quickly realise that for every correlation towards a particular opinion or belief, there is countless others eluding to all other possibilities, including directly opposite to the one you are focusing on

The part of the journey of enlightenment you are currently on, is an important one. But it isn't for the reasons you think

You are still looking at the synchronicity as if it is done intentionally. Calculated and deliberate

It doesn't work like that

In fact, most of the time when people try align things intentionally in such a way, it works better to the contrary of what they are trying to achieve. By the nature of design for intent within an intuitive system

You can't wash the car to make it rain. But, you could by trying, inadvertently cause yourself a flat tyre

All the alignments you see are part of a precipitated pattern created by those such as us, who exist with larger scale versions of the same types of patterns

We might choose to do things a certain way, but the system we exist within influenced us into making those decision

We (and our decisions) are as much the effect, as they are cause

It is microcosm, unwittingly mimicking macrocosm

It happens naturally, without intent. We only perceive a certain level of intent

The lesson you need to learn within the path you are at the moment, is to recognise the patterns fluidly and instinctively. Not to analyze them, to the point where you yourself become subject to them

When you think you are going down the rabbit-hole. You need also remember, that you are still following the path the rabbit left for you

Think of it in terms of the saying "Think outside the box". If you concentrate on the dimensions and correlations of the box, you limit yourself as subject to/within that boxes patterns

The key is to see them, but not be limited to them

See them, and recognise them, for the purposes of looking beyond them

Apocrypha Book Of Thomas

Jesus said, "Let one who seeks not stop seeking until that person finds; and upon finding, the person will be disturbed; and being disturbed, will be astounded; and will reign over the entirety."

You see the correlations. At first you are disturbed by them. You want everyone to know

Go further and you'll be amazed by how everything correlates to everything. And I mean EVERYTHING

Then, you'll learn you see it fluidly and instinctively. To see past it all

There is an art to living within the influence of the patterns, once you recognise them

They will seem to attack you at first

Many give up when this happens and seek things like religion, thinking it somehow demonic

Look past this

Nothing is attacking you, except yourself. You are just being purified, to allow a higher alignment

It takes a while to get a handle on

You are still correlating things in terms of veil Biblical passages and translations. When I can all but assure you, that the Vatican leadership and those such as myself, do not subscribe to the same understanding of Biblical verse and history as others do

There are much deeper meanings to all the allegory, that relate to the composition of this world, and our ability to understand self in reflection, as divinity itself

Once you align with the higher patterns, you will understand

You will start to see the religions and Governments of this world for what they are. Children. Still learning

The Vatican reflect the way they do, because they are a product of that particular chain of history. But what else would you have them be, without also having them become something else?

The "key" you are talking about is understanding that they do not have anything to offer you, or withhold from you. The door is open. You just have to realise

They are the sheep. Not the shepherds. They need be lead to the understanding, like anyone

Some will wake up eventually. Others will not

Recognise this and

I do however, agree that they are one of the roots of a majority of problems that exist in this world

But I do not think they realise

Or, at the very least, I think they are honestly clueless as to how to fix the problem

They know they need those with higher alignment and understanding to lead them ...

But at the same time, they cannot admit they lied and they may/might be wrong about everything

So they would rather do nothing and watch the world fall apart ...

They need to disclose the deeper teachings of truth they hide from the world, as best as they are aware of them

But they will never do it

So a new Bible compendium is being written. To replace theirs and make them obsolete

Which in time, will free this world
edit on 18 8 22 by Compendium because: Added something and corrections

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In your theory, we can ignore the St Peter's Basillica, and instead look at what the key does.

Turning the key would trip the Sistine Chapel, but also would unlock the Fountain of the Sacrament. Though it seems that both the Fountain of the Furnace. Looking at it though, it would seem to unlock something in the Old Gardens. From an old map of Rome, it would seem that Vatican City was built on top of some ancient Etruscan settlement. I wonder if something of importance is sitting there under the ground?

Yes it does look like a key in the old city doesn't it. How odd.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

That was a read and a bit...

Golden ratio or divine proportion

We are all made of star dust... everything.
What we are made of is 98% nothing... the higs bore'n or God particle ...

So... we ... everything ....correlates because everything is nothing and nothing makes up everything ....

Or did I not comprehend what you were stating?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Are you trying to say John Titor was a spy using some type of code involving the Vatican map to get a message to someone or a group of people, and the rest of the world would just think he was nuts.

There was a You Tube video out that showed that John Titor was created by a person to play a time traveler prank on the internet, and it got blown out of proportion. Or was that just a backstory to throw people off of his trail?

Who is John Titor? Time traveler, spy, or prankster?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A broader perspective of this section of the Vatican City, with the Italian Garden clearly visible at the bottom:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

In my opinion it has a symbolic meaning: Spain and Portugal are the key to the New World, since all countries in Latin America were part of the Spanish and Portuguese Empires, and I suspect most (if not all) of them are controlled by the Catholic Church.

At the Potsdam Conference, held in the summer of 1945, the Allied Powers made the huge mistake of allowing two fascist states (Spain and Portugal) to survive the Second World War, thus allowing these two regimes an advantage of more than 75 years in the preparation of the 5th phase, apart from allowing the Franco regime more than enough time to destroy the evidence of the genocide committed against 15 million of Spanish republicans.

And as they plan to destroy large areas of Europe, East Asia and the Middle East, rendering them uninhabitable for a while and also to depopulate Africa and the Indian subcontinent, and given that they have to live somewhere, I believe that after the 5th phase they plan to live in the zones of Latin America less affected by the turmoil.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

John Titor was an account managed by the reactionary conspiracy, let’s remember he never met anyone in person, he communicated exclusively through internet.

As I said his name is an anagram of the ]Saint John’s Tower located in the Vatican City, important elements of his story are references to Francoist Spain (2036 and the IBM 5100) and he left in early 2001, just a few months before the 9/11 attacks. He also talked profusely about a civil war in the USA and, in the middle of it, a nuclear war between this country and the People’s Republic of China mixed with the usual disinformation, in this case he gave fake dates.

Having all of this into account, I truly believe his account/story was used to announce:

1) The 9/11 attacks, through his name’s connection with the Vatican Map. It’s also a form of claiming responsibility for such attacks.

2) Part of their plans (mixed with disinformation, as they always do) for the Fifth phase, in this case the core of this phase: the Civil War in the USA and the war between this country (or a part of it) and China. This is the most important part of the plan, since these two countries are their main enemies and the last obstacles for their plans of installing a global reactionary dictatorship and an alliance between the USA and China could most certainly defeat them.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What exactly are you trying to say?

In my opinion this map is proof that the Roman Catholic Church is

1) The leadership of what I call Level 1 of the Reactionary Conspiracy.

2) The hidden hand behind the worst crimes committed in the last 150 years or more, exemplified by the 9/11 attacks, because they needed them as a stepping stone to creating an artificial Extinction Event (or Apocalypse), for which they are using this method:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

In my opinion it has a symbolic meaning: Spain and Portugal are the key to the New World, since all countries in Latin America were part of the Spanish and Portuguese Empires, and I suspect most (if not all) of them are controlled by the Catholic Church.

At the Potsdam Conference, held in the summer of 1945, the Allied Powers made the huge mistake of allowing two fascist states (Spain and Portugal) to survive the Second World War, thus allowing these two regimes an advantage of more than 75 years in the preparation of the 5th phase, apart from allowing the Franco regime more than enough time to destroy the evidence of the genocide committed against 15 million of Spanish republicans.

And as they plan to destroy large areas of Europe, East Asia and the Middle East, rendering them uninhabitable for a while and also to depopulate Africa and the Indian subcontinent, and given that they have to live somewhere, I believe that after the 5th phase they plan to live in the zones of Latin America less affected by the turmoil.

Four facts related to this information:

1) In December 2020 a Catholic cardinal gave a strange homily at a Winsconsin church dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe, even though this Virgin is the Patroness Saint of Mexico: Video.

2) The official name of Mexico is “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”, which is incorrectly translated as “United Mexican States” in English sources. However, the correct translation is “Mexican United States”, which in my opinion is a declaration of intent since the conspirators leave in many occasions clues of their plans in the names of entities or persons. Officially they provide the former translation to avoid confusion with the USA, but I suspect the real motive is to provide a less menacing translation to deceive the outsiders.

3) The last Spanish mission in Upper California was founded in 1823, exactly 200 years before 2023.

This mission is dedicated to Saint Francis Solanus, San Francisco Solano in Spanish. Apart from being a surname, the Spanish word solano is the name of a wind “that blows from where the sun rises”. I think this could an announcement of something related to the sun or to a powerful energy very hot, like the sun.

4) The case of New Mexico. This state’s name sounds in many films and series and I think most Americans are unaware that a lot of foreigners ignore the name of the U.S. states, and when they hear “New Mexico”(in many cases in languages distinct from English) in a movie they don’t know what it is exactly, so it have the psychological effect of making the viewer believe it’s some area related to Mexico. In my opinion, this is not something coincidental.

In conclusion, as I said I think the designed survivors of the core of the Conspiracy (the Level 1) plan to live in Latin America after the 5th Phase, and Mexico could play an important role in this new era.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

4) The case of New Mexico. This state’s name sounds in many films and series and I think most Americans are unaware that a lot of foreigners ignore the name of the U.S. states, and when they hear “New Mexico”(in many cases in languages distinct from English) in a movie they don’t know what it is exactly, so it have the psychological effect of making the viewer believe it’s some area related to Mexico. In my opinion, this is not something coincidental.

They are also using the Wikipedia to promote this confusion, which is the antechamber of the replacement they are planning for the USA. They can put whatever they want in this online encyclopedia because its co-founder Jimmy Wales is a member of the reactionary conspiracy.

For example, everyone that read the Thirteen Colonies article sees this map:

In which they can see that more than half of the current territory of the USA were part of “Spain”, they don’t even put “Spanish Empire” nor “Kingdom of Spain” nor “Spanish Colonies”, just “Spain” to make the point clear.

Likewise, in the Spanish Empire article we can fin these maps:

That flag at the top left corner was only made the Spanish national flag in 1843, but they put it there to make the point clearer.

Detail of the so called Territory of Nutca, where all readers can see that even southern Alaska was “Spain”. Also they are implying that the town of “El Orejón”is the origin of the name Oregon. El orejón means “the one (male) with big ears”.

A broader perspective:

Please note how that road that departs from Mexico City and which forks in two other roads (Camino Real de Tierra Adentro and Camino Real de los Texas) looks like a figure with two horns.

Camino Real de Tierra Adentro = Inland’s Royal Road. (This could be related to the Inland Empire region of Southern California).

Camino Real de los Texas = Royal Road of the Tiles/Texas. Back then in Spanish they wrote with an “x” the sound we now write with a “j”. So texas would be “tejas” written in modern Spanish (in the same way, México would be “Méjico” if written in the modern standard Spanish), and tejas means tiles, but I don’t know if in late 18th century Texas alluded to tiles or to a geographic area, so I left both possible meanings in the translation.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ope......sorry wrong door *slowly backs out *

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is a mail linked to the Zodiac killer sent in December 1990 and called the Secret Pal card, which contains the image of two keys:

I truly believe they are a reference to the coat of arms of the Vatican City:

I also believe here they used the English word “pal” as an anagram of “papal”.

Thus, taking into account the two keys, the papal reference and the fact that this card was mailed in December, a month very linked to Christianity since it’s the month in which the birth of Jesus is celebrated, it is my opinion that the reactionary conspirators used this letter to announce the Roman Catholic Church is the leadership of the Level 1 of the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Please note the symbolic similarity between the snowman, which is obviously white, and the Pope, who wears white robes.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The three buttons in the snowman could be a reference to the papal tiara, which is also called triregnum, triple tiara or triple crown.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The three buttons in the snowman could be a reference to the papal tiara, which is also called triregnum, triple tiara or triple crown.

A very good example of how they masterfully use the strategy of hiding in plain sight for misleading the observer: I focused on the three buttons when the snowman’s hat is even more obviously linked to the leadership of the Catholic Church:

It has three clearly delimited components: red at the base, white and red in the middle and white at the top. An obvious reference to the papal tiara, which is a triple crown.

The white is at the top, representing the Pope who wears white robes and rules the Catholic Church, and the red and white representing the College of Cardinals, which are just below the Pope in the catholic hierarchy.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Vatican’s gate known as Porta Pertusa next to Saint John’s Tower could be a reference to the USA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join