It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was/is really going on Epstein Island?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Was Jeff Eps a CIA informant or agent himself? There have been several articles released since his death stating as much and I am starting to believe it is deeper than that...

Jeff CIA informant

With the majority of the Western world seeming to be living out their own perverse clown world ideology thrusted onto the masses by the MSM, politicians, Hollywood celebs, lobbyist etc., it is all to obvious at this point that they are all playing from the same "playbook" so to speak. We have all seen those video montages of the MSM side by side literally reading the same script.

I started to wonder how such a concerted effort could be pulled off? Certainly there are those that speak out against the narrative right? What happened to those people like Kanye and the others who get locked up, forced into rehab, die on national TV playing a pro sport only to be brought back with missing tattoos?

I remember being a kid in the 80's and 90's thinking of the future and what all it would hold for us going into the 21st century; flying cars, free energy possibly even eternal life?! Who knew what awesome discoveries awaited the human race?! I was mystified by Hollywood movies that begged the question "what if", movies like Jurassic Park for example. What if we could bring back extinct species and how cool would it be to have parks like that?!

What I did not consider were the dark implications of most of the scientific advancements would entail. Things like t-cell research (originally it was from unborn fetus' to be able to be extracted not sure if there is other ways by now). But other people did and tried to warn us, or at least pretended to while they were doing much more nefarious research and just moving it to other countries. Bill Clinton went on TV in the 90's banning cloning research here in America to pretend they would stop doing it.

Clinton to ban Clone research

With the recent revelations about all the bio labs we are funding around the globe it leads me to think what Epstein Island's purpose really was. Sure it was to compromise certain individuals to do their bidding. But the darker side (yes just as dark as the pedo crap going on) is what happens to these people when they have had enough and just can't take anymore from their handlers. When these people speak up and out against the cabal (in league with the CIA) publicly or privatley enough and do not heed the warnings of the Cabal they simply get apprehended in various ways, jail, therapy etc. When these people re-emerge back into society they are different, speak different, look different, even close family members and friends all state these people are visibly different and they are not the same.

Epstein Clients

I will close with what I truly think is on that Island. All the holes recently dug up on the portion of the Island are indeed mass graves. Graves of all the celebs, politicians, and public figures that spoke out, taken out and replaced with deep state CLONES. If we were able to successfully clone a sheep in 1996, what are we cabaple of 27 years later with unlimited budgets and zero moral compass?

Dolly the Sheep

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

Lol nice try, Fed!
I mean, yes, the helms out there are the factual sheeple deployed early to BEAT the crowds.
Redefining the gyro sandwich since the 70's.
Reprobate and repugnant since Heaven.
Star Wars Imperial clone troopers are true. And the MK golems for devils.
Satanized for your protection. Let us prey.

Deus vult!

edit on 592323 by BeNotAfraid because: muh bias

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

THAT is an ATS worthy thread.

tied in Epstine, The Clinton killing machine, Clown World, and the global elite. If only you could bring in the reptilian aspect of this, it would come full circle.

But I do like the idea, it has some legs.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Have you ever noticed how research that's banned in the US just quietly appears in labs in other countries, funded by our own government?

Fauci's gain of function comes to mind. We don't hear much about these types of research until something goes very, very wrong and large people are hurt.

Did cloning go 'underground' ?

Congress explicitly prohibited any federally funded human embryo research.

That in no way means the likes of Gates and Soros couldn't fund this research. It was partly Gates wealth that funded Covid 19 creation, after all.

Also, in 1994, Clinton banned the use of federal money to support the creation of human embryos solely for research purposes.

There are so many obvious ways to get around this that it's not even necessary to mention them.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
His island was just sold. Is that correct?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
His island was just sold. Is that correct?

Lol, yeah. Some other billionaire who will probably set up the child sex shop again.
With a community block grant from CIA / FBI.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think he was Mossad. He was state sponsored, that's for sure. I think Gislane was his handler. Her dad or Grandpa (maybe both) were Mossad too I believe.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: twoturtles

Yup, good ol' ISRAEL!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are certainly some interesting points regarding the visitors.

Despite the most high profile visitor having been there - Prince Andrew.

For some reason visitor that stuck out the most for me as going to that Island was Katy Perry (if of course that’s true).

What possible reason could she have had or wanted / needed to go there more than once?

Personally I think Brand knew why she was going there and that’s why they split.

Move on several years and and King Charles 3rd Coronation, who gets an invite and a top slot at the concert - Katy Perry….

It just doesn’t feel right, something is askew there IMHO.

MR

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Perhaps the even more pertinent, glaring questions are:

1. The authorities have the names of all of the Epstein/Maxwell clients - How come these names have not been released ?

2. The authorities are aware of the pedophile sexual crimes undertaken by Epstein/Maxwell and clients - How come NONE of the clients have been charged ?

3. The authorities not only have the names of the pedophile client but have Ghyslaine Maxwell as a potiential witness for the prosecution - Again, how come NONE of these names/clients have been charged ?

Given the proven two-tier justice system we now appear to have, I would suspect the reason for the above is that most of the clients are untouchable Democrat/Democrat-affiliated parties.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Very similar to the COVID gain-of-function research loophole.

Don’t do it yourself - contract it out.

Epstein was Israeli intelligence, we were paying the bills and pulling the strings.

He is likely only one of many, and only decommissioned because he was no longer useful.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It looks like it was Trump's Executive Order on the foreign human trafficking market that brought down Epstein. With the domestic issues Epstein was wrapped up in, easier to just close the case.

One photo going around of the island underground,

As for why they are sitting on buckets is strange. Too tender there to use a seat?

When you act under the rules of war, blackmail works well at establishing trust and control. In looking at how something like 9/11 could go the way it did, some kind of state sanctioned blackmail program fits, at least with some. Now with Biden's most extensive voter fraud system ever, sounds like this network has just gotten bigger and stronger. With covid going the way it did, this problem is international.

As for medical experimentation, Fauci's wife worked on the ethics board that approved using foster kids to test an aids vaccination among other stuff. With gain of function going off shore with its legal jurisdiction shopping, lot less regulation if you have the money.

The adrenochrome trade is a big, bad traumatic one if the rumor's are true. Lot out there to take it seriously.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Maybe I'm not attributing the quote to the right person, but I could have sworn I read something about Epstein saying "this isn't what you think it is," shortly after being arrested and walked by reporters at some point.

I guess I'm wrong, I can't find it anywhere.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Other than because it supports your narrative what proof is offered for any element of that photo?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007
Was Jeff Eps a CIA informant or agent himself? There have been several articles released since his death stating as much and I am starting to believe it is deeper than that...

Jeff CIA informant

With the majority of the Western world seeming to be living out their own perverse clown world ideology thrusted onto the masses by the MSM, politicians, Hollywood celebs, lobbyist etc., it is all to obvious at this point that they are all playing from the same "playbook" so to speak. We have all seen those video montages of the MSM side by side literally reading the same script.

I started to wonder how such a concerted effort could be pulled off? Certainly there are those that speak out against the narrative right? What happened to those people like Kanye and the others who get locked up, forced into rehab, die on national TV playing a pro sport only to be brought back with missing tattoos?

I remember being a kid in the 80's and 90's thinking of the future and what all it would hold for us going into the 21st century; flying cars, free energy possibly even eternal life?! Who knew what awesome discoveries awaited the human race?! I was mystified by Hollywood movies that begged the question "what if", movies like Jurassic Park for example. What if we could bring back extinct species and how cool would it be to have parks like that?!

What I did not consider were the dark implications of most of the scientific advancements would entail. Things like t-cell research (originally it was from unborn fetus' to be able to be extracted not sure if there is other ways by now). But other people did and tried to warn us, or at least pretended to while they were doing much more nefarious research and just moving it to other countries. Bill Clinton went on TV in the 90's banning cloning research here in America to pretend they would stop doing it.

Clinton to ban Clone research

With the recent revelations about all the bio labs we are funding around the globe it leads me to think what Epstein Island's purpose really was. Sure it was to compromise certain individuals to do their bidding. But the darker side (yes just as dark as the pedo crap going on) is what happens to these people when they have had enough and just can't take anymore from their handlers. When these people speak up and out against the cabal (in league with the CIA) publicly or privatley enough and do not heed the warnings of the Cabal they simply get apprehended in various ways, jail, therapy etc. When these people re-emerge back into society they are different, speak different, look different, even close family members and friends all state these people are visibly different and they are not the same.

Epstein Clients

I will close with what I truly think is on that Island. All the holes recently dug up on the portion of the Island are indeed mass graves. Graves of all the celebs, politicians, and public figures that spoke out, taken out and replaced with deep state CLONES. If we were able to successfully clone a sheep in 1996, what are we cabaple of 27 years later with unlimited budgets and zero moral compass?

Dolly the Sheep

You should add the Nazis from the dark side of the moon into your theory as that may be the cohesion to the whole puzzle .
I hope you are winding us up , but if not it is an entertaining thread nonetheless.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

How come Epstein ever got arrested and charged in the first place? If he was CIA he would never have even come to the public attention. But if he was Mossad, and the CIA wanted to know what he had on the shakers and movers in the States, putting a charge over his head might do the trick. It seems none of the protocols were followed when he was in lockup, I doubt whether he is actually dead if he was MOSSAD they would have got him home for a debriefing and retirement. Maxwell will just bide her time and get an early release.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Would it Not take Decades for Clones to Mature to the Ages of the People they were used for to Replace ? Sheep Maybe , but Not People .

edit on 10-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

How come Epstein ever got arrested and charged in the first place? If he was CIA he would never have even come to the public attention. But if he was Mossad, and the CIA wanted to know what he had on the shakers and movers in the States, putting a charge over his head might do the trick. It seems none of the protocols were followed when he was in lockup, I doubt whether he is actually dead if he was MOSSAD they would have got him home for a debriefing and retirement. Maxwell will just bide her time and get an early release.

I Agree . He also Most Assuredly had a Dead Mans Switch in Place to . He's Not Dead........

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Other than because it supports your narrative what proof is offered for any element of that photo?

This is the first post in the White Rabbit threads that bring up the Epstein topic. Makes a good stating point if you really want to know. Some in the gray zone, some more substantial.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

The lead up on discussion before this news broke is interesting, some talk about a Trump and Tucker interview on the ET situation. Some booms in the air. Then earthquakes break out, a navy facility hit, then China lake.

The Navy was in control of the Island for the first three days, then the FBI was allowed in. It was a military operation, one thing Q got right. The blow back put Trump in the dog house.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Clones would explain the study that a shocking percentage of people have no inner monologue

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join