It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything Happen to You or Loved ones on May 5-6 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

To tell the truth JAG, I wanted to prepare for the days, but due to some other personal matters of health issues, I completely forgot about it.

I am very upset with myself, but still nothing new happen to me.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I love full moons! This full moon was beautiful, cool winds bringing an early winter here in Aus, the moon framed by dark swaying trees, just perfect. I've always loved the night and the moon. As a kid I was often coming up with all kinds of creative ways to stay up late. As an adult I am more everything at night, more creative, more alive and I always struggle to get to sleep before midnight.

I didn't notice any upheaval around me during the full moon. In fact, I use moon cycles to do little "rituals" for self improvement etc. Like as the moon is waning, I'll burn petitions of things I need to let go of, then during the waxing to full moon I'll say a chant over some incense to plant seeds etc.

In my teens I developed a fascination with "werewolves" after seeing Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman, (very campy movie, but lots of fun!
) and I even came up with my own massive idea for a story about them.

Fast-forward to my early adult years and I got involved with Wicca, (I don't consider myself wiccan, but I do like some of the beliefs and the Rede "and ye harm none") then found out through mingling with neo-pagans that I was named after a Moon Goddess! My parents had no idea and were deeply religious at the time, they would never have given me that name had they known it was the name of a pagan deity lol.

I actually felt more creative and inspired during the couple of days around the full moon, but just yesterday I mentally burned out and crashed out of nowhere, almost like I'm in sync with the waning moon's symbolic meaning of letting go, winding down etc. Who knows! I do believe the moon can affect our moods up to a point, but I've never found full moons to be overly negative for me, personally.

*Edit to add: I also think there is a lot of ancestral, deeply embedded psychological beliefs about the moon, particularly the full moon. There was a lot of superstition etc, and it may have been those beliefs that fueled the uptick and crazy behavior -- the collective belief that the moon had an almost magical sway on things. Even though we are less superstitious today, that ancestral memory is still with us up to a point. Just something to consider.
edit on 9/5/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I know some people think moon cycles, eclipses and the like are all woo woo stuff, but I swear it was like one drama filled episode after another here.

Both of my adult kids ended very long toxic relationships on the 5th. One was romantic, one was a childhood friendship.
Although very heartbreaking, as a mom I know this will only add space to usher in good things! I don't get involved with my kids
relationships, but I can tell you I was celebrating big time in secrecy!

I have a friend that contacted me and she was unhinged. I was like, yup, eclipse... I didn't say that to her though. She was literally contacting me
to tattle tale on someone...A grown middle aged woman.. shame.

My daughter told me something was up because she had ex-boyfriends contact her one by one, all on the same day, May 5.

Here

The Lunar Eclipse of 2023 will be a crucial point in astrology since the Moon is the significator of the mind, mentality, and emotions. It also denotes speculations and investments. Thus, the lunar eclipse will affect all these factors. It can lead to moodiness, emotional sensitivity, and outbursts, resulting in strife and conflicts in relationships. On the positive side, it can increase understanding and camaraderie among individuals. It can get new opportunities for growth and transformation and increase spirituality.
Your a reversed werewolf imo .
If you believe the cosmic planets have affect on yiur life , then they do .
This is how intent works .
Magic is created not found .

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is my first post, I have been a long time lurker but this is something I probably need to share. A little bit of a background leading up to that night. I had worked that Friday at my normal job, went home did my workout, showered then as I had planned the day in advance considering the lunar event was taking place that night and I'm Scorpio if that means anything, I decided to consume 2 bars of magic shrooms. I have intense spiritual experiences with nature so I like to be outdoors when I go on these "trips". After being outdoors and consciously changing the formations of the clouds with my mind and having a normal conversation with our sentient sun, my sister asked if I wanted to go on a walk on a trail by my house and I happily obliged. This trail is full of wildlife with a pond with many species of birds, fish and turtles. The surrounding forest preserve and fields are home to many families of white tail deer. I was pretty overwhelmed with the magestic beauty of it all so it was a little hard for me to walk and pay attention to the path but at worst I only swayed side to side a bit. As the sun went down and the park got dark.. the moon rose in a blazing glory of orange light behind some ominous clouds, I thought it was the sun rising. Then on the other side of the sky was Venus, also very bright and glorious and I just couldn't keep my eyes off both celestial bodies in the sky. It was getting dark, my sister and niece were both getting nervous so they walked ahead of me since I decided to have a conversation with the deer and no one around me as I spoke of my affirmations and manifesting all good things in life to myself and everyone else, including the deer. No fear, no dread, no worries.. it was peacefully bliss and overwhelmingly euphoric to say the least. Once I did decide to catch up with my sister and niece, we decided to take some pictures of the full moon now momentarily visible.. and after reviewing some of the pictures this is what I captured...

Both pictures were taken simultaneously immediately one after another. I'm not sure what to this of this.. my intuition tells me something but I'd like to hear what others think as well? I believe the veil between worlds was briefly lifted and for a moment we got a peek to the other side. One thing I noticed is that whatever it may be.. it seemed to have its gaze acing up looking at Venus, thoughts?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You know now that you say this I realize my bf and I got in a huge blow out argument, emotions were running real high. Typically I try to pay attention to this astro & the planetary positions but lately haven’t been

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We got our new property tax summary.

Wasn’t expecting it.

Magic.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No. Should it?.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join