It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything Happen to You or Loved ones on May 5-6 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I know some people think moon cycles, eclipses and the like are all woo woo stuff, but I swear it was like one drama filled episode after another here.

Both of my adult kids ended very long toxic relationships on the 5th. One was romantic, one was a childhood friendship.
Although very heartbreaking, as a mom I know this will only add space to usher in good things! I don't get involved with my kids
relationships, but I can tell you I was celebrating big time in secrecy!

I have a friend that contacted me and she was unhinged. I was like, yup, eclipse... I didn't say that to her though. She was literally contacting me
to tattle tale on someone...A grown middle aged woman.. shame.

My daughter told me something was up because she had ex-boyfriends contact her one by one, all on the same day, May 5.

Here

The Lunar Eclipse of 2023 will be a crucial point in astrology since the Moon is the significator of the mind, mentality, and emotions. It also denotes speculations and investments. Thus, the lunar eclipse will affect all these factors. It can lead to moodiness, emotional sensitivity, and outbursts, resulting in strife and conflicts in relationships. On the positive side, it can increase understanding and camaraderie among individuals. It can get new opportunities for growth and transformation and increase spirituality.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So THIS is why everyone has been bat sh!t crazy the last several days!

Thank you for putting the pieces together!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think it has nothing to do with the moon but with those that use the attention the moon garners to do their magic. Not that the moon doesn't influence the world but over here, it's rather peaceful, now a days at least...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

fam went coo-coo for Cocoa-Puffs 'round the world. And so did I.
howls]
runs from sec-

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

YES, this is the reason! So many people at their worst in my opinion.
Maybe not at their worst, but showing their true colors!

edit on 8-5-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well I did my drinking at midnight Thursday into Friday so I just went straight home Friday night after work instead of celebrating at the bar with whoever would have been out. I was out playing pool until 330am, so I got my Cinco de mayo on first thing.

Saturday?? I was actually in a highly agitated and unstable state that day at work, scared some of my coworkers a bit. Took me some isolation an repetitive chanting to calm me down finally near the end of the shift. I was trying to determine what set me off. I believe i figured it out though and got through it fine.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Saturday?? I was actually in a highly agitated and unstable state that day

Two of my easy, carefree kids that are both sagittarius's were both in that exact same frame (agitated! for sure!) of mind...
My youngest was like that well into Saturday afternoon, but felt much better and was back to her normal self
by Saturday evening! That kind of mood is very unusual for both of them but I knew what the eclipse does so I was extra gentle and did my best to calm them and let them know they are loved.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nothing untoward in our personal lives.

I did notice a lot more traffic accidents though.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Most nurses and CNA's dread working during a full moon-especially if they work on a psychiatric ward. Many in law enforcement also claim to see a major uptick in domestic violence, murder, mental instability, etc.

I was first made aware of the moons' effect when I was 16, so it was a life saver for me. During a full moon or eclipse I would always have a massive 'chicken little' dread for three days before and three days after. Now, I can just realize why, brush it off and enjoy the show.

Lots of people poo-poo the idea, but the moons' powerful gravitational pull on our planet controls the oceans' tides and humans are roughly 60% water. It makes sense that there would be an effect on people.

When I worked in public service I always new when a new or full moon was coming just by the crazy, and often angry behavior of people. And drivers with road rage everywhere! I'd go home and check the calendar just to prove to myself 'I' wasn't the crazy one.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

wel my cat fell off the roof saturday into an abandoned building...finally got her out today 😒

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

When I worked in public service I always new when a new or full moon was coming just by the crazy, and often angry behavior of people. And drivers with road rage everywhere! I'd go home and check the calendar just to prove to myself 'I' wasn't the crazy one.

Teachers know it too!

It doesn’t affect me negatively, quite the opposite. I don’t know if that is because I am aware of it or not.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: nugget1

Teachers know it too!

It doesn’t affect me negatively, quite the opposite. I don’t know if that is because I am aware of it or not.

It no longer bothers me, either. Once I figured out it was an 'outside' influence, I realized it was my choice to left it upset me-or not.

Funny how much perspective can change the dynamics. I rather enjoy moon cycles now-unless I forget to check before I cut my bangs.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What happened long ago in Mexico:

They make tortas down in Mexico. A key ingredient is mayonnaise. They use a lot of it, and it is all imported. There was a very sad and dangerous situation that happened many years ago as the mayonnaise ship was nearing the harbor down in Porta Vallarta. The ship was driven by the wind into the rocks and sunk. It was absolutely terrible. Now every year all of Mexico honors that day of national sorrow. They call it Sinko de Mayo.

On the 5th of May, my son went up to take a long nap, leaving me to entertain my two young grandsons. I made tacos, with grass fed beef, slices of sweet organic tomato, crispy iceberg lettuce, and shredded sharp cheese, Tapitio, and habanero sauce. My grandsons devoured the tacos and exclaimed " Grandpa! You make the best tacos!"

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

YES, this is the reason! So many people at their worst in my opinion.
Maybe not at their worst, but showing their true colors!

Repetition for emphasis!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Full Moon in Scorpio on May 5, 2023, is a Lunar Eclipse. It is opposite Uranus, so the meaning of the Full Moon May 2023 astrology is to be patient, flexible and adaptable in response to unexpected events and sudden changes.

The Lunar Eclipse in May 2023 also aligns with an unfortunate star that causes obstacles, meanness, violence and tragedy. Uranus opposite this star may bring some nasty surprises.

The Star is Zubenelgenubi at 15°24′ Scorpio marks the Southern Scale of the Balance. Symbolically called the Insufficient Price, this star represents negative karma, as opposed to the positive karma of the North Scale Zubeneschamali, the Full Price.
Combining the Uranus aspect and fixed star could bring unpleasant surprises. So patience and adaptability are essential. Reckless activity and impulsive reactions must be avoided. Don’t tease others or stir up trouble to get attention if you are bored or lonely.

This aspect of planets and star should last around two weeks. Solar Eclipse energy current for about 6 months. I have dabbled in Astrology for about 6 years and was never a believer but I feel the stars are more important than some planets with regards to energy. The aspects to this event will be different for each individual but Mars is also trine moon. So Mars would be a good look to start in one owns chart for the coming two weeks.

Moon Trine Mars Transit
Moon trine Mars transit gives the courage and initiative to make the first move and take the lead. You will intuitively know what you want and how to get it, especially in relationships. This is the right time to ask someone out on a date and to act on your instincts.

This is one time when it is okay to be direct and assertive. You will not look bossy or rude but will be admired for your honesty and sincerity. If you are shy, this is the ideal time to get in touch with your sexuality and share your passionate desires. Increased charisma and sex appeal will make you more popular in social situations.

I am no expert so please take with this what you may but I hope it helps.
Cheers
PS Personally I have had a hard time but today I bought some new threads (1st in 5 years) and nearly had a panic attack at the Mall. I got home flustered but got it done with some shopping as well. I had some dark dreams since the Eclipse waking up in sweats.
edit on 9-5-2023 by YippiKyAA because: add ps

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

I had some dark dreams since the Eclipse waking up in sweats.

I had two unbelievable dreams.

My grandmother, whom I never ever have dreamed about visited me and told me she was sending a spouse for my daughter… She said don’t worry he is going to show up in the most unusual way…..It was a really happy dream/visitation.

The second dream was like a horror movie. I was walking in a huge mansion and I knew some of the people were vampires of sorts. I had to escape before the curtains went down, and I did….

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

My Uncle recently passed away about 6 weeks ago and for the next two weeks I had 3 passed relatives a grandmother and two Aunty's in my dreams. We scattered my Uncle ashes on the 6th at a local surfing spot flat as a tack and yesterday there were 10m swells. Go Unc.
My dream was inside a house and my bro's 2 friends were causing chaos. Opening and tampering with food in fridge and wouldn't leave. I grabbed one and threatened him ...then somebody shot him, not me. Some girl who said then we have to eat the body to dispose of it. I'm like "no way, wtf, we have to call the cops" then woke up. Lol.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The Lunar Eclipse of 2023 will be a crucial point in astrology since the Moon is the significator of the mind, mentality, and emotions. It also denotes speculations and investments. Thus, the lunar eclipse will affect all these factors. It can lead to moodiness, emotional sensitivity, and outbursts, resulting in strife and conflicts in relationships. On the positive side, it can increase understanding and camaraderie among individuals. It can get new opportunities for growth and transformation and increase spirituality.

Soooo happy someone else here loves astrology!!! *squeal*

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

As I've aged, I find my "horror" dreams are no longer so scary, for the reason you mentioned: evading the hazard.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs Darko

Soooo happy someone else here loves astrology!!! *squeal*

I’m humored by western astrology but follow eastern a lot more. 🥰

<<   2 >>

join