It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files and THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

The clowns even declared Pluto was "not a planet after all" ... and then, when a probe finally reached it, it turned out to be one of the most interesting planets of all. Scientists are a great demonstration of how workplace practices can imprison the most inquisitive of minds.

Cheers

Wait!

Pluto is a planet again?

I can't keep up with these kids.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

No, you're okay

Still classed as a "non planet".

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

No, you're okay

Still classed as a "non planet".

Cheers

That cute lil nugget will always be a planet to me no matter what any nerd says.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Those sure look like pyramids on cydonia and according to the experts they are too mathematically precise to be natural formations.

There is evidence of a once thriving advanced civilization living on Mars until there was a nuclear cataclysm.

There is evidence that show the Egyptian pyramids are much older than we have been told..

The Egyptians did not build them, they found them, and they were already ancient ruins at that time.

Somebody must have built the pyramids around the time when the great pyramid and the other pyramids on the giza platue were perfectly aligned with Orions belt.
There are a plethora of astronomical alignments genius mathematical alignments that point towards this being the case.

Probably what happened was a small remnant of the original Martians escaped the ELE and made it to earth and these are the ones who built the pyramids.

They were originally some sort of magnificent tesla tower type power plants.
edit on 28-4-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

There are several images that show that feature, and the first that was published was not alone, two photos were taken on that mission that showed it.
In one it looks more like a face than on the other, and seeing that the Sun is low it would be expected that the shadows were playing a big part, increasing visibility of some parts of the "face" and reducing the visibility of other parts.

edit on 28/4/2023 by ArMaP because: Hit the "post" button by mistake

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

WTH
that monolith blew my mind. I didn't know about it. 10 miles high!? And pencil thin for that height......yeah it's natural.
No..it's a lens artifact. Shadow and all.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

When I was a boy my Dad would kid me and say I was born on Pluto and they found me crashed in the backyard in a flying saucer. I was all covered in white fur. I believed it until I was like 9 and then he would say it just to piss me off.

Or am I really a Yuggothian? I am not crablike, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Those sure look like pyramids on cydonia and according to the experts they are too mathematically precise to be natural formations.

There is evidence of a once thriving advanced civilization living on Mars until there was a nuclear cataclysm.

There is evidence that show the Egyptian pyramids are much older than we have been told..

The Egyptians did not build them, they found them, and they were already ancient ruins at that time.

Somebody must have built the pyramids around the time when the great pyramid and the other pyramids on the giza platue were perfectly aligned with Orions belt.
There are a plethora of astronomical alignments genius mathematical alignments that point towards this being the case.

Probably what happened was a small remnant of the original Martians escaped the ELE and made it to earth and these are the ones who built the pyramids.

They were originally some sort of magnificent tesla tower type power plants.

I need to read this:

Obelisks: Towers of Power by David Hatcher Childress

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

A pyramid is a shape, so it's not that difficult to exist on Mars one or more features with the shape of a pyramid.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Experts in what? I have never seen a perfect pyramid shaped feature on Mars, and I have seen thousands of Mars photos.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yet, as has been pointed out above, NASA has given a straight answer to the "Face" as in high definition images of it?

I remember getting excited about this after seeing the first images.

Sadly, it turned out to be a big nothing.

It still is.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I suppose you saw it on the video. Could you point at what time in the video did you see it, so I don't have to look for it?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The most precious commodity on this planet is information and education. There are people who manipulate and control the information and the people of earth. News media is a prime example of never reporting straight accurate unbiased facts. Our government constantly wants to control everyone’s thoughts and behavior. Trust only your own eyes and ears and thoughts.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

What "evidence"?

Can you post some, please?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

de nada amigo

6:45

Eu....vou....em...Portugal....esta (?) verao
mi esposa es Portuguesa

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What "evidence"?

Can you post some, please?

There is fascinating evidence all over the place if you care to look. This life is an amazing mystery.

But I know why you're here, to be rude and so much smarter and better than everyone else.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Experts in what? I have never seen a perfect pyramid shaped feature on Mars, and I have seen thousands of Mars photos.

You could start with the Op.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Politely asking you to post some evidence is "rude"?!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Your claim. Please post your evidence for it?

That's how it works on here.

Is that asking too much?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
stupidity
edit on 28/4/2023 by chris_stibrany because: stupidity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join