It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files and THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Much is a rehash of what some of the subjects and discussion we have seen here on ATS. I have always wondered about the high levels and two hot spots on Mars of Zeon-129 which is spoken to in the video. Should we or do we trust NASA for the truth or is their "NEVER A Straight Answer" moniker deserved ? There are many links to this video's references for those who might be interested.

On July 25th, a NASA scientist was studying images of a region of Mars called "Cydonia" when something caught his eye.

He had to take a second to process what he was seeing. He grabbed a magnifying glass.

There was no doubt. On the surface of Mars, 140 million miles from Earth, was a structure in the shape of a human face.

It was huge; about a mile wide; and showed two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Around the Face were pyramids and structures that didn't look natural. They look like they were built... by someone.

The following day, NASA held a press conference. Of the thousands of photos sent back from Mars, all anyone asked about was The Face.

Who built it and why? Is it a message from an advanced civilization now long extinct? Is it a religious artifact? Is it solid like the Great Sphinx? Or could it contain chambers like the Great Pyramid?

Then NASA threw cold water on the speculation. They said there was a second photograph of the area taken shortly after.

And that photo showed that the face was nothing more than an optical illusion.

Small problem. That second photo doesn't exist.

So why did NASA lie?

The answer to *that* question is in the other pictures.

#NASA #Mars #Conspiracy

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NASA can't come clean on any of it because once they began lying they had to make up even more lies to help the old lies.

They have NSA involved with the lying and people on the payroll for this to continue. Sadly it's been that way for many decades.

And with mild lies at the beginning, it turned in to greater more elaborate lies, then lost images, lost footage, lost their minds.

Then they began the ridicule methods like the military used. When their lies made them look incompetent, they use more ridicule and character assassination to compensate..

Next even the apollo astronauts are crazy and made to look whack

A long worn out pattern of dishonesty and defaming of others to hide behind. A long list of anomalies that if nothing was there, then there wouldn't be any anomalies to begin with, but explained away with every kind of crafted deceit imaginable.

The video does highlight a lot of important historical truths about how NASA has acted along the way.

A LOT is indeed being hidden about Mars and of course much more than Mars.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Looking Askew at Phobos and Deimos

Both moons orbit over the equator of Mars. That is an interesting fact in itself, but only the beginning of the strange, telling basic facts of the two. Deimos has a near-synchronous with its primary. That in itself is an astounding fact, but that is not well known to the public and is rarely mentioned in that fashion in about any indepth details of Mars. Given that type of peculiar orbit, that fact suggests that at one point in its distant past it was exactly in a synchronous motion with Mars. We have many communication satellites in such orbits around earth since 1964. They exist in that mode as a nifty astrophysics trick worked out by Obers in 1922 and reminded to us in a science-fiction story the author Arthur C. Clarke in 1945. Such an orbit would be virtually impossible for nature to produce on its own.
If we were curious enough and capable enough, we could do math work and come within a cosmic epoch or two within when Deimos was in an exact stationary orbit over one point on Mars. That, of course, would be an astounding revelation of the general point of when a Mars civilization was flourishing. As indicated, that time would have been tens of millions of years ago by earth time. Its current orbit has slowed and lags about 3.3 hours behind matching the motion with the planet as its orbit very slowly drifts outward.
Phobos, also, may tell us some surprising information. Being closer to Mars at about 3700 miles, it orbits in 7 hours and 39 minutes, making about three quick passes around Mars during the Martian day of 24 hours and 37 minutes. It, of course, is moving inward due to the drag of the thin atmosphere combined with gravity and is gaining velocity. Were it at a higher and slower orbit, which it must have had at one point millions of years ago, it could have been at one point an astronomical “clock” for the Martians, dividing the day into three equal parts. (I assume credit for pointing out these two key discovery aspects of the satellites in relation to their being precisely set in position at one point in time and those facts then allows us to then back date the time of a thriving Martian civilization by both.)

edit on 27-4-2023 by Observer19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2023 by Observer19 because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The deep scar on Mars is the clue, could it that indeed an ancient civilization on Mars did exist. Maybe long ago before space itself started contracting outward the planets where much closer; much closer. And in Mars defense they tried to use nukes to stop a planetary collision (When Worlds Collide). And if so they failed, bigly by looking at the 'scar'.

For this turn of events I am sure they had a back up plan set in place for many years for this ordeal. We are the remnants of the great Mars Civilization.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
BTW I watched the video in it's entirety, I have seen other video by this guy, I like his approach.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am under the belief that maybe the planets or moons grazed or slightly bumped back then, it was just enough to be CATO to the populace, but not enough to destroy the entire planet. It just made it unlivable after that. And if that's the case if they was humans they would unite like lemmings to save themselves anyway possible. Fight or flight 101.
edit on 4 27 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It troubles me that anyone daring to call themselves a scientist, or any organization that exists for (and is funded by) citizens would then posture themselves as "gatekeepers" who control the information they discover like as if it were theirs to hold as an asset.

Filtering, withholding, or even fabricating information is not, in any sense, honorable service.

This was a good video. I don't always agree with his characterizations at times, but those matters of opinion, so they are fair game.

An interesting topic, and a good lesson for most about assuming that NASA would never lie.

But we do have to remember that it's largely a matter of the Department of Defense "national security" and private contractor "trade secrets."

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's wild how NASA drips new information about Mars into Astronomy books used in schools. When I was a kid, the books describing our solar system said Mars was just a big ball of red rocks and mountains. Now the books mention water frost, clouds, wind....a totally different place than what we thought in the 1970's.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wait until they find out about the huge underground networks of subtyrranean entities.

That's gonna be a hoot.

edit on 4/27/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well I do like that Heckel fish!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The clowns even declared Pluto was "not a planet after all" ... and then, when a probe finally reached it, it turned out to be one of the most interesting planets of all. Scientists are a great demonstration of how workplace practices can imprison the most inquisitive of minds.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Small problem. That second photo doesn't exist.

The Viking I mission took 7 photos of that area, two with higher resolution (around 40 metres per pixel).

(click for full size)

Who is lying?

PS: I didn't watch the video, I hate videos and liars.

edit on 28/4/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Re: Face on Mars

Too bad we have high-resolution images of that area from the Mars Reconnaissance Oriter, eh? It's just an eroded plateau or hill that hardly looks like a face.

Don't let pareidolia fool you.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I remember seeing the lemming photo here for the first time, from a great old member I wish was still around.

I had no idea, that there was controversy around it, about where it was taken.

Sorry, having proof that NASA does super shady things like this, just shows they will never be trustworthy.

It seems our scientific community here in the US cannot be trusted overall. What a shame.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

Re: Face on Mars

Too bad we have high-resolution images of that area from the Mars Reconnaissance Oriter, eh? It's just an eroded plateau or hill that hardly looks like a face.

Don't let pareidolia fool you.

Hey, a new elder scrolls map pack cool. The rendering has been better on other maps but looks fun!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

Would you happen to know or able to figure out whether Deimos appears above or close to above one of those two hotspots of zeon-129?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i admit to getting played about the 'Face' and bought the book @ ~20$

cydonia - a city on the edge offorever Tomorrow (fuzzy recall)
edit on th30168269407128012023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Looking back over my years since 1953....it's gone in a straight line of general worldwide denial.

I'm guessing if not in the 50's, 60's, 70s, 80's, 90's the Millennium, 2010's-2023.....and we all KNOW they are real....then whomever TPTB are...are waiting for us to be acceptable: to them....not us.

Peace

Watch the skies...
edit on 04234930America/ChicagoFri, 28 Apr 2023 09:18:49 -050018202300000049 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I find it somewhat amusing that scientist labor so hard to refuse to look t something because of the fervor over an image they obviously mistakenly shared prior to editing, then after getting busted over and over... they "produce" a newer - more modern - "higher tech" image and say "Here.... see... we told you it was nothing." as if they couldn't have simply done it again.

Once you demonstrate base dishonesty don't expect that ending your next words with "honest!" makes it all believable...

I remember the 'cat box' image manipulation fiasco clearly... and the new images in all their glory, seem to defy an reasonable exposure to sunlight producing a 'face shadow'. But hey... they're in technicolor and hi-def and NASA produced them so they must be 100%, no?
edit on 4/28/2023 by Maxmars because: correction

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Never
A
Straight
Answer

I think there are pyramids on Mars. At least when I went OOB I saw some. For what it's worth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join