It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender lawmaker attempting to rewrite law that excludes pedophilia from legal protection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Imagine there's a law that says it's illegal to discriminate against a person due to their sexual orientation.
Imagine that same law goes on to specify that pedophilia will not be included as a legally protected sexual orientation.
Sounds reasonable so far, right?
Now imagine a transgender lawmaker comes along and says "Whoa, whoa, hold on now, let's maybe not specifically exclude pedophilia as a legally protected sexual orientation."

Well, that's what happened with Democrat-linked transgender state Rep. Leigh Finke of Minnesota.

A transgender state lawmaker in Minnesota introduced a measure that would remove language from the state's Human Rights Act that currently declares pedophiles are not included in protections based on "sexual orientation."

The "Take Pride Act" (HF 1655) was introduced earlier this year by state Rep. Leigh Finke
www.foxnews.com...

The only reason to change a law specifying that pedophilia isn't a legally-protected sexual orientation is to protect pedophilia. I don't know about you, but unlike Leigh Finke, I'm pretty content with pedophilia not being given legal protection.

edit on 4/26/2023 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

My Shocked Face.....

Sick People. This holds true more than ever..... Defend Your Children.

edit on 26-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The more and more I see this is making me think that this isn't a minority of that community.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Silly conspiracy theorists and their “slippery slope”.

It looks like we’re all being proven right once again. This is something that I wouldn’t mind being proven wrong about.

I’m sure that we will hear lots of opposition to this from the LGBTQ+#%?!P since this garbage is only being promoted by a “few radicals”.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The 5 o’clock shadow on HIS face is ridiculous.
Mental illness running amuck.

(post by infolurker removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Pretty much.

And "we" didnt arrive here.

We were forced.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Pedophilia IS a sexual orientation according to the left's own terminology. They call them MAPs; Minor Attracted Persons.

Idiots. You can't coin a term and expect it to be used only in your own carefully selected context.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Send it to Florida….

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Send it to Florida….

No, let it stay in little Somalia

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I see a man, with sideburns a 5 o'clock shadow, lipstick and earrings.
I bet he's still got all his junk too.
How is he a woman?
Also, whilst there are female paedo's, the vast majority are men.
He pretends to be a female and every airhead is clapping even though he wants to make paedofilia normal.
I'm not having this, at this rate the statistics will show a rise in the female paedofile number because of men like him.

I'm absolutely sick of this and do not accept these degenerates as women.

They also spoil it for those men who just want to live as a woman quietly, because frankly how are we supposed to tell who is who?

That's what you get for letting everyone do whatever they like.
Do even lefties believe all these men with lipsticks are really women inside and none of them is abusing their immunity from scrutiny?

They must do, which tells me that there is no concern about women or children, as long as the agenda marches on.
Any normal, caring person would stop here and ask a few more questions.

A guy puts lipstick on and says he's a woman and now he can do whatever he wants.

What
Could
Possibly
Go
Wrong?

🤔🤪😬🙄😵

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I see a man, with sideburns a 5 o'clock shadow, lipstick and earrings.
I bet he's still got all his junk too.
How is he a woman?
Also, whilst there are female paedo's, the vast majority are men.
He pretends to be a female and every airhead is clapping even though he wants to make paedofilia normal.
I'm not having this, at this rate the statistics will show a rise in the female paedofile number because of men like him.

I'm absolutely sick of this and do not accept these degenerates as women.

They also spoil it for those men who just want to live as a woman quietly, because frankly how are we supposed to tell who is who?

That's what you get for letting everyone do whatever they like.
Do even lefties believe all these men with lipsticks are really women inside and none of them is abusing their immunity from scrutiny?

They must do, which tells me that there is no concern about women or children, as long as the agenda marches on.
Any normal, caring person would stop here and ask a few more questions.

A guy puts lipstick on and says he's a woman and now he can do whatever he wants.

What
Could
Possibly
Go
Wrong?

🤔🤪😬🙄😵

The deranged Liberals can’t or won’t define what a woman is.
They want to replace biological women with men in drag.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The only reason to change a law specifying that pedophilia isn't a legally-protected sexual orientation is to protect pedophilia.

I can't speak to the laws in every state, but in the several I've resided in pedophiles are already pretty well protected under current laws.

Chances of getting a conviction without a 'credible' adult eye witness are pretty slim, and even with a conviction a first offense usually consists of a suspended sentence with 6 months probation.

For a lot of victims and family it's not worth the two/three years of judicial hell to get to trial, let alone the damage a trial does to the victim.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I've also seen YAP, youth attracted persons.

Either way?
NO PROTECTION. Period!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

WALL.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Reached for comment Wednesday, Finke defended the bill and told Fox News Digital that the measure "updates outdated language that incorrectly ties pedophilia to a person's sexual orientation."

Always two sides to the story. After reading the article, I'm not sure what to think. Democrats say it doesn't weaken any laws to protect against pedophilia nor does it support pedophilia. And Republicans say differn't.

I don't have enough knowledge to understand the full extent of the bill.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

O no, better watch out women! Liberals are going to erase you and turn all the men into drag queens! Hysteria much?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: RazorV66

O no, better watch out women! Liberals are going to erase you and turn all the men into drag queens! Hysteria much?

Hysteria? Yeah sure thing

How do you explain that they cannot define what a woman is when asked point blank?
It’s always some non-answer word salad.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Women’s rights are yesterday’s news.

Even our Prime Minister usurped their international day to pedal the “new woman”.

Let’s support women by expropriating their sex and beating the crap out them in the ring or threatening them on the court or cancelling them because we better know what a woman is than they themselves do.

This is completely insane.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join