It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created a website to educate the masses on the dangers of Central Bank Digital Currencies.

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm not soliciting any help or funds, I'm just showing you the non-profit website I've created as a vehicle for future viral campaigns to educate the masses on social media regarding the dangers of the planned move to Central Bank Digital Currencies - which over 100 nations are actively considering & consulting on. I see it as a true imperative, a moral duty, to warn people of the terrible risk to freedom posed by such a move at scale.

The website has a simple short introductory essay on the landing page, and I've registered the domain www.danger-ahead.com for the purpose of the mission.

There's a blog section further down the landing page, and so far I've written one essay regarding the dangers of CBDCs, the involvement of the World Economic Forum, and the curious involvement of Bill Gates at numerous nodes in the overall web of control which is being stretched around the world to shepherd us towards a CBDC-driven dystopian society where freedom will be a thing of the past. This intended matrix of control will be inescapable if we ever allow our legislators to shift us into a CBDC-driven economy.

Each blog post in the future will contain one shareable quote from the overall essay, which can be copy/pasted & shared on social media without alerting the automatic censorship algorithms. Each post will also feature a pictorial meme with a humorous caption designed to promote interest in the subject, albeit using 'gallows humour' to get the message across. These will also be easy to share on social media. It is my hope that over time I'll be able to create an avalanche of easily shared information in bite-sized chunks, backed up by long form essays, which people will be able to share online without raising the alert responses of the censor-bots on the major social media platforms.

Please have a look & let me know what you think! It will take some time to get it fully up to speed & operational in the sense of enough content to generate traffic sufficient to initiate a cascade effect of shared information on social media, but it is my hope that this little effort of mine will help to foster something bigger & more profound from the common people worldwide as my work slots in around the work of other freedom warriors, so that hopefully we can stop CBDCs in their tracks!

www.danger-ahead.com

Thanks,

FITO.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Great.
What people haven't realized, we are already mostly there.
I just posted something ATS members should also be aware of ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Be nice if you can post it on Forbes website ?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
On the CBDC issues, I like Kathrine Austin Fitts approach. Her website is at solari.com.

The Dollar Vigilante is another trying to navigate the currency issues. dollarvigilante.com

Sure there are problems with where a CBDC can go, covid gave a good wake up call. We also need solutions. With how nations trade and conduct business, the economic system does need some upgrades as the technology does continue to evolve. But where is the line, who has the keys, and where is the work around should that fail?

With what Truduo done to the truckers and what the World bank done to Russia, trust has been shattered. You cannot built that stuff overnight. How a world of so many billion trade and do business is a massive head banger. To keep it simple, money is about motivating people to do what is good for them and good for the community. As long as that is working i'm good.

As for your website, good start and a big issue. Keep punchin.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Looks good.

Subscribed.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've already experienced problems with online bill paying; when the site was down I was unable to have my payment processed before the due date and had to eat a late charge.
Another time we were plagued with power outages several times a day for 4 days straight-right at bill paying time. Only one payment got through, and the rest became delinquent with late charges added.

When (not if) there's another Carrington Event (natural or government sponsored) the whole world will be put on hold.

On the surface it may seem like a great solution to many world problems, but on closer inspection it becomes CNDC has the potential to create a greater magnitude of problems than ever seen before.

I don't think there's any way to stop this train from wrecking since it's what TPTB want; all we can do is slow it down.

In retrospect Power of the People is just an illusion we were allowed to embrace for a few centuries.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't think there's any way to stop this train from wrecking since it's what TPTB want; all we can do is slow it down.

In retrospect Power of the People is just an illusion we were allowed to embrace for a few centuries.

United , we are close to 8 billion , against what? Maybe 1 million 'elites' TOPS.
They don't stand a chance ,and they know it. That's why they try so hard to keep us divided by politics, race, religion etc.
MSM does their bidding for them in doing this.
If only enough military and police and those closest to these scum 'elites' switch sides and wake up before it's too late.
IMO then it would be easy. The tricky part is uniting/waking everyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

On the surface it may seem like a great solution to many world problems, but on closer inspection it becomes CNDC has the potential to create a greater magnitude of problems than ever seen before.

Absolutely, these are very valid points. I've often thought about just how fragile our modern technology 'eco-system' actually is.. We've become used to the idea of a high technology society with all this digital & super-advanced electronic wizardry powering our modern civilisation - but if the electrical grid were to go down in the USA, there would be carnage not only on the American sub-continent, but in fact all over the world, because of just how interlinked all of our modern systems actually are.

So when there's a proposal to banish hard currency, to transfer all our spending activities over into this entirely digital pseudo-asset, which is programmable to such a dystopian degree, the entire proposition becomes even more fragile, even more likely to utterly implode at the first sign of widespread trouble in the USA or in Europe. Not only are CBDCs horrible from an ethical perspective (which admittedly, is the bulk of my focus on the website) - they are utterly horrible in terms of possessing any hardiness of any sort, they simply are not robust & wouldn't have enough redundancy built into them to resist a major outage in the USA or in Europe, if large data farms were affected.

The financial system always has survived up to this moment in history, because there is so much variety in terms of the financial instruments available to us, and the many redundancies hard-wired into the system. Paper cash, tangible material assets like precious metals & bearer bonds - the system always survives. But if the majority of all currencies were swapped for these horrible digital only vouchers, and all transactions were carried out using them, then there is simply not enough variety or robust redundancy built into the system to survive a major grid outage affecting a large percentage of data farms & traffic routes.

Having said all that, my main concern remains & always will be the disgusting lack of ethics (the 'anti-ethics') which has been deliberately programmed into the programmable vouchers themselves, permitting so much abuse of the people FORCED to use them it's almost incalculable.. Although we might not be able to entirely stop these CBDCs from existing throughout the world, we can hopefully, in the developed nations of the Anglosphere & Europe, ensure that they are delayed & castigated in the press, to the degree that they never ever succeed in becoming the only financial instrument available to us, the general public in the working & middle classes. Because if we are ALL forced to use that system, then slavery will be the inevitable result of the mission creep & shifting sands of what their system is built to produce.

I think that with a lot of hard work & a fair wind, by initiating a cascade of information sharing across social media (based on principles of the mathematics of Factorisation & Very Large Numbers), we might ultimately be able to ensure that we disrupt their efforts sufficiently that the common people of the USA, the UK, and Europe are never transitioned to the sole usage of CBDCs. As long as cash, real fiat currency, remains available to us, as long as all the many & varied financial instruments in the free markets remain available to us, then they will NEVER have their desired slave states of the former USA, the former UK, and the former United States of Europe. Don't get me wrong, fiat currency is also horrible, as is fractional reserve banking in itself - but it is infinitely better than a world tied solely to CBDCs.

Thanks for all the support so far, I appreciate the encouragement. It's a teeny-tiny effort at this stage, but I hope to grow the necessary network over time to really push these ideas into widespread circulation.

Godspeed,

FITO.

(And yes, that really is my mugshot on the website..A real face for radio if ever there was one!)

edit on AprilMonday2314CDT11America/Chicago-050014 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Agreed. If the military, and the police, were aware of just what these vermin are planning for them, their families, their children & their children's children, they would NEVER protect them, they would switch sides in a heartbeat, the illusion would falter, and the whole masquerade would come crashing down around their ears. I've heard estimates that at the very highest level in the game of world control, there are approximately 8,000 individuals who are insanely (essentially infinitely) wealthy, fully briefed & involved in the Satanic control agenda, including rites of child sacrifice & organised, unashamed paedophilia, again as part of occult ritual as well as personal perversion gratification. If we could prove the identities of those 8,000 people, there would be revolution by first light.

But revolution isn't what we need.

We need a slow train to building a support base, steadily building up support, unity & targeted focus in the alternative media (I feel like the transgender ideology frenzy is actually a cleverly designed distraction from the most important issues), getting local & national politicians onside, ensuring that legislators don't sneak dodgy reforms in by stealth while we're all distracted by (for example) a hot war in the Ukraine, or some ridiculous transgender shenanigans on social media & the utter insanity of what they're doing in public schools with their unashamed grooming campaigns.

From what I've heard, Russia has just come out strongly to whip up a frenzy of fear & vaccine acceptance because of the latest supposed variant of COVID. Which cements in my mind that Putin was a part of the grand startegy of the WEF as a young global leader himself, from back in the day, right from the beginning of the COVID era.

Just as we were reaching the absolute tipping point of people rebelling against the COVID measures en masse in early 2022, 'they' (the WEF, UN & WHO) utilised the bait & switch of the sudden kick-off of war in Ukraine to divert everyone's attention. Indeed they know our psychology well, because when the COVID hysteria died down in favour of the Ukraine war in MSM this time last year, even us die-hard COVID warriors breathed a sigh of relief, crossed our fingers & prayed that it was finally over. I was just as guilty of that as anyone else.

But now Russia are pumping out COVID propaganda to their own people, and it's likely that we in the West will start to face renewed waves of COVID hysteria as well. It is my hope that we keep a cool head, and switch our offensive back against the COVID machinations in addition to our response to this push for CBDCs. They're trying to overwhelm our resistance with a multi-front offensive - we cannot be cowed into submission, but must grimly fight on at every front they present to us. Triple the workload for the average ATS keyboard warrior, but it is extremely necessary that we stay organised & don't get flummoxed by the sheer volume of machinations being pushed into the public mindspace. I will fight against CBDCs, but if the COVID hysteria picks up again, I'll be fighting that too.

God it just goes on, doesn't it?! They are trying to exhaust us, but we owe it to ourselves, and to our children, that we mustn't falter in the face of this great pressure we are facing in these, our generations.

Remember, God never gives us more than we can handle. Keep the faith, fight the good fight, identify your mission parameters & battle on until the dying of the light. Again, I stress, we cannot go quietly into that good night. They are counting on our exhaustion, on us giving up in the face of overwhelming pressure. Don't give them what they want.

Sorry, I went off on something of a tangent there, but it's all relevant. Onwards!

edit on AprilMonday2314CDT11America/Chicago-050039 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It's a strong first step in your endeavor, but you need real world examples of the federal institution weaponizing the CBDC against citizens, researchable incidents that illustrate their leverage and any unconstitutional policies effecting the community. The danger of fascism is a paranoid witch hunt, until you have their crimes listed in graphic detail for even the most obtuse audience who is your target.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Thank you - yes, you are absolutely right. Real world examples are needed, with easy access links to proveable information. This is the sort of thing I will be developing as the site continues to unfold. I aim to write short, punchy comments with all relevant links included, which can then be used as part of a viral marketing-type campaign around social media sites, easily proven, easily shared. Hopefully I'll be able to craft these in such a manner as to avoid the ire of the guardian bots & algorithms.

I've just finished the second of two general introductory essays on the site - my next blog posts will see the engineering of these proposed tools for sharing (also including memes that can be easily passed around as visual impact statements driving further inquiry) making such information accessible & easy to understand/ back up with evidence.

I don't have any delusions of grandeur, but I'm optimistic that if I strike the right tone I'll be able to have some sort of an impact on how the social media & real world conversations develop. It feels to me like an obligation, it's something I have to do, whether I'm successful or not, at least I gave it a go sort of thing.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

FITO.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We've become used to the idea of a high technology society with all this digital & super-advanced electronic wizardry powering our modern civilisation - but if the electrical grid were to go down in the USA, there would be carnage not only on the American sub-continent, but in fact all over the world, because of just how interlinked all of our modern systems actually are.

What's really frightening is how doctors and nurses now operate in hospital setting. I know they learn in school how to dose medications, but 'if you don't use it, you lose it'.
Before a nurse fills a syringe for injection she calculates the dose-using her calculator.
Doctors rely on information from electronic machine to determine what adjustments to medications might be needed.
Surgery is so heavily reliant on electronic monitoring now, it's frightening to think of them having to go back to the 'caveman' days-with virtually no practice.

I suspect healthcare would be the first casualty, with the food supply chain to be the second.

CBDC may well be the coup de grace.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on Mon Apr 24 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I created a new blog post with some nice links to relevant & educational CBDC sites, if anyone would like to have a look-see..?

Here's the link: 'CBDCs' trending on social media last weekend - maintain the momentum!

This is literally great news - the fact that 'CBDCs' was trending last weekend on several social media platforms should be a clear sign (& a great encouragement) that people are waking up to the realities of just what this ignoble currency substitute will do to our civilisation. Hopefully we can all work together to keep the momentum going!

God bless ATS,

FITO.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nice blog and excellent message. I am right there with you.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Unfortunately, unless people put this into practice by forgoing electronic payments and using cash instead, the new system will be secured without much fight or fanfare. Ask anyone around. They don't want to be inconvenienced with cash. Online payments are the way of the world, much to my dismay, and they aren't going away anytime soon.

From my perspective, cash must be relied more heavily upon and digital payments must be abandoned as much as possible. Everything from automatic deposits, to paycheck deposits, online transactions are going to enable the change from fiat to digital much quicker than I believe anyone will imagine. Pay with cash.

But it's not looking good for humanity. The last Mohicans that still fervently use cash will slowly be outcast from society as more and more people rely heavily on this new digital world. I believe it will come sooner than imagined, and most companies, institutions, and banks are already prepared for the conversion. Children already have the ideas and want to remain digital. They have been indoctrinated with the idea and it's deep in the school systems now.

I believe this was all planned when the gold standard was dropped and fiat took over.

The only remaining puzzle piece will be convincing the people that their fiat is useless...
Guess how many people already think that way?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The future of America, without the tax payer opposition all this is going to happen.

CBDCDemocracy- This is Larry Fink CEO of Black Rock. They don’t like democracy, it’s messy. They like

Digital ID
CBDC
15 minute cities
Food control
Social Credit

Totalitarian Control over all humans They think they rule you.
15 minute cities
Food control
Social Credit

top topics

join