It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter removes woke policy against ‘misgendering’ and ‘deadnaming’ transgender people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Moon68

oh, thanks for the insight, and also for speaking for me and categorizing me that's so faithful and proof of deep spiritual peace...

I always love it when people project their own limited understanding onto the world around them.

It's very cute...

I wasn't speaking about you directly, just generally. Apologies if that triggered you. Bless your heart.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

check the word "Normal"...

what once was normal isn't anymore, and it will never stop. So just because you once were normal doesn't mean you still are. But one thing you can be certain is that you are old, you won't be normal, but you'll be older that has to count for something.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

oh, that's right...

I didn't know Willfully ignorant secularists live rent-free in your head, I guess we all have our weird condos with our most favorite generalization living rent-free...

bless your heart

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Let's stay on the topic of misgendering and deadnaming. Two words that have been coined out of nowhere following the long tradition seen in the transgender ideology where new words are invented and the ones existing are getting twisted to the point they mean something very different to what most people know.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Let's stay on the topic of misgendering and deadnaming. Two words that have been coined out of nowhere following the long tradition seen in the transgender ideology where new words are invented and the ones existing are getting twisted to the point they mean something very different to what most people know.

Right.

Fake words for fake people.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Oh no, the Twitterverse will be enraged 😬

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

what once was normal isn't anymore, and it will never stop. So just because you once were normal doesn't mean you still are. But one thing you can be certain is that you are old, you won't be normal, but you'll be older that has to count for something.

The word you are looking for is abnormal
Normal is still normal everywhere I've been.

The new abnormal only exists online and with the easily influenced children tptb are abusing using social media.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

The word you are looking for is abnormal
Normal is still normal everywhere I've been.

The new abnormal only exists online and with the easily influenced children tptb are abusing using social media.

Ultimately it's moving the "Overton Window" of what's acceptable and what's not. It all plays into slippery slope. A group jus tasks let them have a new word, just leave them alone, just accept they are a part of society, just embrace and celebrate their reality, just kneel before them in supplication.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The tranny sucide rates and effects were known from the beginning of this campaign.
And what a 7000% increase in newly "identifying" children.
40-60% of those kids will suicide if continued, the hrt injected ones will end their bloodline.
It's all pretty gd evil

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

let them have a new word, just leave them alone, just accept they are a part of society, just embrace and celebrate their reality, just kneel before them in supplication.

Let's have a look at how projection works...

You don't want them to exercise free speech.
you want to harass and not accept them as part of society.

No one is forcing you to do anything the choice is up to you... But don't except alot of support for such behaviors...

What you are feeling is the dictatorship of the masses, it's unpleasant I agree, but y'all are being snowflakes about it...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The problem is you aren't really being honest here.
Influencing kids without parental knowledge towards insanity isn't ever going to be accepted in society.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

let them have a new word, just leave them alone, just accept they are a part of society, just embrace and celebrate their reality, just kneel before them in supplication.

No one is forcing you to do anything

THEY LITERALLY ARE

The second you don't choose to agree with their delusions, you are the problem and "how dare you not accept me for who I am".

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Insanity would be to think that your biological gender dictates the gender role installed by society.

It's also insanity to think you could actually change your biological gender.

To equate how one expresses the societal gender role with the biological gender is definetly from a misunderstanding of how psychology and especially mass psychology works.

It's all just pundit news... Where is the proof of that transition, and what did it constitute of?

I have the feeling this is a mother that is very much in her little echo chamber and totally lost touch with the youth today trying to fight the good fight indoctrination her values into her child. Which might be a weirdo mangirl, not feeling comfortable at home at all, hence seeking comfort in her peer group...

I mean... if there are any medical procedures involved, absolutely, that is a total no go. I would totally take my kids out of that school, but were there?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

How is that forcing you?

At best it's a temper tantrum, you all capital snowflake...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
(pat.pat)

Take a chill pill, nobody is attacking you. Normal people just don’t care for your idiotic outrage.

Your attitude is so passé.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So when a teacher addresses a room full of GIRLS "good morning girls" and gets fired because some of them don't "identify" as that. Is that forcing?

Or is my snowflake showing again? (i really need to get some better underwear)

I have always been of the opinion that "If you want to be a certain way or act a certain way, that is fine. Don't try to impose your ideology on me and we are all good" You do you booboo
edit on 19-4-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Let's have a look at how projection works...

You don't want them to exercise free speech.
you want to harass and not accept them as part of society.

No one is forcing you to do anything the choice is up to you... But don't except alot of support for such behaviors...

What you are feeling is the dictatorship of the masses, it's unpleasant I agree, but y'all are being snowflakes about it...

Maybe make them face reality instead of forcing the rest of the world to embrace their fantastical delusions. I don't know, I just can't make the connection of being a snowflake because I live in objective reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You strike me as rather intelligent, you certainly see the irony of your comment in connection to the OP...

[quote Normal people just don’t care for your idiotic outrage.

Somehow it's what I was thinking and trying to say all along...

Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I can't tell if you are yay or nay for the twitter thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I was such a bad boy too.
I never cared about anything either I never called our French teacher miss fisher, she was always jane. I just had a laugh and told her she can't possibly force me to call her anything but how I choose... We all know what happend next...

The thing is if you respect the human being and his ideology, it's a matter of respect not much more.
it's just a given, no one teacher ever had to earn the respect to be called sir, or miss, or whatever one wishes for feeling respected.
If I'd call miss fisher however i wanted i would have been the direspectful, because the societal norm just dictated me how I have to adress a teacher.
Now the societal norm is dictating even more #ty things.

Just like the teacher, now everyone gets to be offended and feel disrespected if addressed the wrong way...

Hmmm i wonder where they learned those thing... stupid miss fisher...

Maybe you didn't see it coming but normal was already pretty messed up, this is just it's culmination...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join