It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOWN_WORLD: The common expression which should be in the dictionary by now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi ATS, and welcome to CLOWN_WORLD.

Yes, you know it as well as I do, this is what we have come to expect of the leaders, the influencers, the movers & shakers in the pseudo-governmental/ corporatocracy-led dictatorship that has been unfolding across the world like a hatched Hellspawn demon before our very eyes over the past three years. Slowly, slowly, limbs creaking & cracking, slime dripping, acrid breath fomenting the ire of the people, stirring up the masses to insane heights of vaccine cultism, wokism, climate nonsense & deception, faux_war in Ukraine led by corrupt tyrants across the world, who are joined together in a public/private syndicate designed to drain funds from the people & line the pockets of the criminal elite, while society as we know it is deconstructed through deliberate sabotage, piece by inexorable piece.

All the while we are distracted to the back teeth with their cultural weapon of choice, by the transgender idealogues. Yes, while 15 minute cities & ULEZ low emission zones, exploding food processing facilities, chemical spills, bug eating schoolchildren & CBDCs are becoming a reality, Drag Time Story Hour is not only grossly offensive in itself, but it is being used to whip up a frenzy amongst Conservative & Christian peoples across the West, in the full knowledge that at some point there will be a backlash that can be used to justify harsh penalties against the poor folks who just want to preserve a semblance of all that is good & holy, in the face of debauchery & debasement of the most sinister sort, exemplified by the likes of (as just one example) 'Sam Smith' & his 'Unholy' perversion & untempered hedonism.

CLOWN_WORLD is simply the fact that we have come to expect this level of sinister, bonkers, whacked-out shiz that the leadership is pulling left, right & centre across the West, leading us into twisted shenanigans that we will struggle to get out from under. All leading up to the CBDC/digital ID prison neighbourhoods being trialled as 15 minute cities, for our delectation & delight, in the wake of the COVID 'crisis' that they can always reignite if they bloody well feel like it. Concentration camps for the objectors, the non-conformists. They know they are almost there. We are so desensitised to their nonsense that we can barely muster a protest between us any more - even though the vast majority KNOW that this corrupt shiz-show is being rolled out quicker & quicker precisely so we don't have time to recover from one assault before the next one is locked, loaded, ready to fire, and fired - done & dusted, before we even know what's happened.

CLOWN_WORLD. We have come to expect this - we drop the phrase into our posts, into our water cooler conversations. But what else can we do? This is unfurling faster than the people can react. The Enemy's people have wealth, power & intimidation factors on their side, as well as the propaganda that has brainwashed generations of people, worsening with each passing year, while we watch aghast, mouths agape at what we see, willing the masses to see it too, willing that somehow, someone will step up & flip the switch, light it all up in neon rays, telling the world that there is a sinister cabal leading us to destruction. Everyone is just clinging on, hanging on for dear life, afraid to lose everything that hangs in the balance - job, mortgage, debt, family, divorce, foreign travel, and so on. We live on a fragile ledge, and the wind is picking up.

But all we have is yet more CLOWN_WORLD. When will it stop? Perhaps never. God help us all, somehow we need to find a way through the storm, and out the other side. On a wing & a prayer. Will we ever see a SANE_WORLD again? I fear the worst is upon us.

This slip n' slide of insanity will lead us straight through the Gates of Hell.. Perhaps this really is the beginning of the long tilt into Apocalypse, even Perdition for those who refuse to walk in the light. If that day is upon us, then God be with you. Look after you & yours, and wherever possible protest like it's the first day of your awakening, until the Sun sets on our day, and it passes to our children. I believe that a remnant will be saved, the questions that remain are merely "How many?" and "How long?" I know that all prophecy is designed to bring the people to repentance & faith in Christ, faith in God's plan - He has a plan for each & for all of us. Prophecy is coming to fruition, and the inevitable quickening, the division of the sheep & the goats, it would seem, is almost upon us. Are we ready for it?

The world is fallen, its people imperfect - as ever it was.

But on the other side of it all awaits perfection, paradise & peace.

Until then, we fight, against the ascent of the CLOWN_WORLD.

We were born for this hour.

Godspeed,

FITO.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Clown world is the act of governments doing stupid things on purpose in order to destroy countries in order to rebuild them in the image of the WEF.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you read Bible prophesy nothing happening today will be any surprise to you.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You could make a little bit of money making YouTube videos with this type of content. I'll be honest, when I see a wall of text I kinda check out, especially late at night but I would listen 7 days a week.

Just some things to consider. I wish you well!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Very kind of you to say!

To be honest this was just a rant, I'm so pissed off at the way things are going - as V1rtu0s0 said, this is a plan being worked out to deconstruct & rebuild society according to the vision of the WEF, and we perceive its unfolding as the development of CLOWN_WORLD.

I have no solution to this problem, and I'm starting to resolve in my innermost being that the nonsense & darkness being foisted upon us is inevitable, as Biblical prophecy comes to fruition, as the powers of this world attempt to subvert all that is good & holy, seeking Hell on Earth, an end to Humanity's best last hopes.

As much as I feel we are obligated to seek a solution, as time goes by I feel that possibly the only correct solution is to check out of this corrupted & perverse society, building a parallel society which runs counter to all their foolishness, instead sustaining itself on the wisdom of the ages, off the grid, according to the laws of God & nature, essentially homesteading on the scale of villages dotted around in the various territories to which we have access (& the opportunity to build).

Then we sit back, when each day's work is done, and wait for the Apocalypse to manifest in all its fullness. The rulers of this world are leading its people to the slaughter, and we are bound to end up watching in horror as it plays out according to their dark desires. We simply don't have the power to overcome their willful race to the bottom of the abyss. Sad tidings, but there is little we can do.

Unless a Black Swan event changes everything in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye. That could very well be a part of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It's already in use in the alien intergalactic A-Z as the label for our solar system's 3rd rock from the Sun

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Only in America.

This isn't happening anywhere else in the world. At least not anywhere near to the extent it is in the US. Americans are living in their own bubble and assuming the rest of the world is doing the same thing. We are not.

I predict it won't be long until the US has it's "Civil War 2.0" - and I strongly believe the sooner the better as the rest of the world has had it up to our eyeballs having to listen to the crap coming out of what was once a great nation.
edit on 18/4/2023 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

In the humblest of ways I have to disagree ...

Yes, it's bad in the US (especially the drag stuff) but in many cases it is as bad or even sometimes worse in parts of the EU and AUS/NZ ... at least in the US there's a constitution (in theory anyway).

But of course you won't hear it in the MSM.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

In the humblest of ways I have to disagree ...

Yes, it's bad in the US (especially the drag stuff) but in many cases it is as bad or even sometimes worse in parts of the EU and AUS/NZ ... at least in the US there's a constitution (in theory anyway).

But of course you won't hear it in the MSM.

Given that I'm an Aussie and in currently sitting in my house in Australia as we speak, I can categorically deny that the madness going on in the US currently is happening here.

Most Aussies, and our media, are talking mostly about the current cost of living and our upcoming referendum to include Australian Aboriginal people in our Australian Constitution. Here are some links to our mainstream media if you don't believe me:
www.abc.net.au...
www.theguardian.com...
www.news.com.au... (Owned by Rupert Murdoch)
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Perhaps your thread title actually hist the nail on the head ...

Many new words have been added to the dictionaries in recent years (many of them not even words but rather phrases)

Many words in the dictionaries today have had their definitions altered, modified or simply ignored and a new alternate definition applied.

Is there a way to lobby to introduce new words or terms to the dictionary ... do any of the 'keepers of words' have an open way to make proposals for change?

I mean sure, it pees me off too, but my question to you is what can we all do about it at a practical level over and above shining a light on the madness of it all.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are you seriously saying that the AUS response to Covid (2nd only to China IMHO) was anything other than crazy WEF destruction of the Australian way of life?

I'm not suggesting for a moment that there's a Dylan Mulvaney impersonator in every library and school there but that's just one strand of the combined attack on humanity by the Lizard People at the WEF

The attacks on speech (online and in public) and constant stream of lies in MSM are surely enough to give you a good indication that these issues that make CLOWN_WORLD a reality are not simpy a US bubble.

Not attacking you or your country, just observing that the collapse of civilisation is being clouded and masked by shouts of "Look - It's worse over there!"

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

Are you seriously saying that the AUS response to Covid (2nd only to China IMHO) was anything other than crazy WEF destruction of the Australian way of life?

The way the US media reported what was happening in Australia during COVID was totally false and disingenuous - seeming to follow its own agenda rather than the truth.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that there's a Dylan Mulvaney impersonator

I barely know who that is - in fact I only know because it's being talked about here on ATS. I guarantee most average Aussies haven't a clue who that is.

in every library and school there but that's just one strand of the combined attack on humanity by the Lizard People at the WEF

The attacks on speech (online and in public) and constant stream of lies in MSM are surely enough to give you a good indication that these issues that make CLOWN_WORLD a reality are not simpy a US bubble.

Not attacking you or your country, just observing that the collapse of civilisation is being clouded and masked by shouts of "Look - It's worse over there!"

Did you look at any of those Australian mainstream media links I posted? Can you show me where, in any of those, what you described is occurring?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Clownworld started well before the likes of Sam Smith. He's just copying Madonna who in turn was no doubt copying someone else from yesteryear.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I've heard a number of people claim that 'Madonna did it first' as some sort of false comparison. Yes, she pushed the envelope, but she was an outlier at the time & her shock value had a limited impact.

Recent times have seen a plethora, literally myriads upon myriads of artists/ performers/ cultists 'pushing the envelope' in a race to the bottom, which is in fact the bottomless pit of Hell, they are literally lining up to worship & glorify Satan in the most repulsive & thereby 'original' ways. The world of 2023 is a long, long, long way from the world of 1993. Of course, it started back in the sixties, and every decade has seen it get worse & worse. We are now at the mercy of Hell, God has been pushed out of every sphere of public & institutional life, the people have forgotten that virtue cannot be disconnected from the philosophical need for the existence of God, because virtue not centred upon a knowledge of the holy is a plastic veneer, rudderless & hollow.

I truly believe we are at the End of Time, adults are undressing in front of children on TV, nobody is calling it out. The apocalypse is upon us, and the world can only get madder as the evil unfurls evermore into the faces of those who have invited it in.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

It's all been done before. Shock horror.

edit on 22-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
America is losing the moral system of the Church. As a society we had common beliefs against stealing, killing, treating others good, etc.

Now? That moral system is coming from social media and influencers. Lebron James sets the belief system of some people. Scary.

To that I can’t help but wonder if this is true;

Perhaps this really is the beginning of the long tilt into Apocalypse

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/22/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Edited spam
edit on 4/23/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

join