It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Guys Target NY Clubbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

These attacks are part of a wave of drug-assisted thefts that has left at least seven clubgoers dead in New York City, with at least 43 known druggings since September 2021, in at least two separate patterns.

Now police acknowledge those killings were not isolated incidents. This month they announced the arrests of four suspects who, according to prosecutor filings at the Manhattan district attorney’s office, conspired to “approach intoxicated individuals upon exiting a bar or nightclub, engage them in conversation, and offer and administer dangerous and illicit substances to them for the purpose of causing their incapacitation”. A fifth person charged in the deaths remains at large.

bad guys are hanging around clubs, hooking up with tipsy patrons, robbing, killing, abandoning.

be careful folks. especially in the city.

slipping drugs in a drink is often done.

Medical examiners found drugs in the victims’ bodies that included fentanyl, coc aine, ethanol and p-fluorofentanyl. The latter is a synthetic opioid that’s often mixed with fentanyl, and just about as deadly, according to Eggleston. It doesn’t take much of either drug to slow someone’s breathing or make them unresponsive, and “it’s important to note that the effects of drugs like fentanyl are increased with the presence of alcohol”, he says.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

one of the interviewees suggested some victims are too embarrassed to report the incident.

anyone here seen this?
reeeaaaaalllly helps to have a wingman with you
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Man this was last weeks law and Order organized crime episode.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The clubs in then-West Germany in the 1980s were really packed on Friday and Saturday nights. Cig smoke was so thick one could cut it with a knife!

Literally shoulder to shoulder. In hindsight, it amazes me they were as calm as they were.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"It doesn’t take much of either drug to slow someone’s breathing or make them unresponsive"

Interesting

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yeah there was a guy who did this hundreds of times , bringing men back to his flat and raping them after a spiked drink being offered .
If you think about it , this (horrendous criminal behaviour ) is going to be much more common and under reported than anyone likely to become a victim would think .
Then there's all the to pay for , ordered selection of gang targets in Seoul Korea clubland ie, sleep / drug rapes of kidnapped women , thousands of times. . You'd think they'd have a clue but they don't .. Kids that are raped on drugs eg ketamine , nobody knows about , there's no evidence of that , etc . But I bet you it's more common than open assaults by far.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I tried to flag this thread bit the site declared " fail " next to the flag ??

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Now police acknowledge those killings were not isolated incidents. This month they announced the arrests of four

So they may have been denying it ar first , by some protocol , which if enacted is a sort of sensible policy , because you don't want to give certain "people" ideas.

I think the same goes for biocrimes , they're way too easy to get away with . Hence you won't want to publish the idea if you don't want it happen too often. Then again , both these things , abominable behaviours are not off the playbook of state actors from certain agencies either.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

www.bbc.com... any one know where cardi b has been lately?

Cardi B has defended herself after a video resurfaced of her saying she drugged and robbed men who wanted to have sex with her while she worked as a stripper before finding fame. The rapper faced criticism after the three-year-old Instagram live video recirculated on social media. "Whether or not they were poor choices at the time, I did what I had to do to survive," she wrote on Tuesday.
but sadly this is an all to common occurrence and in this day and age people need to be really careful if they are out drinking or partying as you never know what angle people are working

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

www.bbc.com... any one know where cardi b has been lately?
Cardi B has defended herself after a video resurfaced of her saying she drugged and robbed men who wanted to have sex with her while she worked as a stripper before finding fame "Whether or not they were poor choices at the time, I did what I had to do to survive," she wrote on Tuesday.

criminal assault and theft are 'poor choices'. okay
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yeah it's hard being your sole provider in a world full of victims

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
nypost.com...

The final suspect wanted in a string of druggings and robberies targeting patrons at gay nightclubs in the Big Apple — which caused the overdose deaths of two men — has been caught, police said Tuesday.

Jayqwan Hamilton, 35, was indicted on two counts of murder as well as multiple counts of grand larceny, robbery, identity theft and conspiracy in connection to 17 robberies in the Big Apple between March 2021 and July 2022, Manhattan prosecutors said.

Hamilton — nabbed in Manhattan at around noon on Monday — was part of a ruthless five-man crew that terrorized Manhattan’s LGBTQ nightlife over the 15-month stretch, using drugs to incapacitate men they met in and around bars, authorities said.

well hopefully that's over with.
big cities are being ruined by young male predators.

top topics

join