It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical gender interventions without parental consent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes, they are coming for your children. This garbage has officially crossed line if it hasn't already. Just as children are being indoctrinated with transgender ideology through TV, movies, and public schools, now parents will have no say in the matter and children can be removed.

nypost.com...

A Washington State bill that would strip parents’ rights to intervene on their kids medical care in certain circumstances passed the House Wednesday, clearing its pathway to being signed by Gov. Jay Inslee.

“An act relating to supporting youth,” or Senate Bill 5599, allows host homes for runaway youth “to house youth without parental permission.” Furthermore, the host homes do not need to notify parents about where their kids are or if they are getting medical interventions “if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services.”

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill said. 

“Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals,” the bill stated. 

For minors, “affirming care” typically included puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries. It was unclear which services would be approved under the bill. 

“In the dystopian nightmare we are in, if a parent doesn’t use the child’s chosen pronoun or name, they are labeled dangerous,” Pamela Garfield-Jaeger said in her testimony, according to Daily Signal. 

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this is part of the slide into oblivion for the west.

to be perceived as abusing, sterilising and mutilating children is to risk societal implosion.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Next objective is forcible removal of children whose parents object to an adult having sexual relations with the children, because "love is love", right ?

BRUTAL backlash incoming...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is the push for "soft sterilization" of these present and upcoming generations.
Some can still reproduce but less want to, too focused on the unfortunate illness that is gender obsession.
Imagine spending your life obsessing, stressing... over something so insignificant as what's in your pants. Sad, really. These poor young people have really been had by TPTB.
I'm an ex lib---I always said, I don't care how you dress or who you want to be. And I know this isn't the mud pit so I will go easy here... but, obsession like this along with these government pushes is unacceptable.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have to expect this being knocked down by the USSC.

If not…there are significant realities that are untenable from the perspective of decency, not mention Constitutionally 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sacrificed to Moloch as usual. The Georgia Guidestones and U.N. documents are what, ignored?
You deserve what you tolerate.
Vote harder.
Turn to salt.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does your child feel safe in talking with you about their LGBTQ - Trans feelings.

Is your home and you accepting of your child discussing this with you?

Or do they have to find acceptance elsewhere.

Let's start with home.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is child abuse, pure and simple.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The part about the Host homes got me. Host homes dont have to notify the parents and they dont have to notify the parents if there are getting a medical procedure. What rights do you have as a parent then? Is this one of the reasons why they love inslee here?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Throwing your child out of the house -- Conversion Therapy -- etc.

That is child abuse.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That is child abuse.

Do you believe child abuse is only committed by the parents?
Also, do you believe these people actually have the child's best interest at heart?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

“Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals,” the bill stated.

Two spirit? How do they "affirm" that one? Who even knows what this stuff is? ASIDE from children who learn about it at school or on the internet.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill said.

“Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals,” the bill stated.

They know it's a mental illness. They don't want it not to be one because........that sweet government money!

Which turns into sweet big pharma money.

All while reducing population, that is if you survive the 41% suicide rate.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So when they take this action, who then is responsible for the child they created?

Do they provide food, shelter, clothing, medication, education, for the child, from that moment forward?

If they take away parental rights, do they then become the rightful parents?

Because to send the new creation back to the parents, makes no sense. Are they making these children independent minors? Leaving them to their own devices to be further criminalized on the streets?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I had the horrifying experience of trying to adopt my own niece in Washington and it was absolutely awful. My husband and I could definitely sue the pants off the state but we don't want to put her through anything else.

They could care less about a child's welfare there and already have WAAAYYY too much power over children, period.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. The state is beautiful, but it sucks.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That is child abuse.

Also, do you believe these people actually have the child's best interest at heart?

You do know this came about from how gay kids were treated when that was happening.

We've been there before.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That is child abuse.

You do know this came about from how gay kids were treated when that was happening.

We've been there before.

Why is it hard for you to answer simple questions?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe
I had the horrifying experience of trying to adopt my own niece in Washington and it was absolutely awful. My husband and I could definitely sue the pants off the state but we don't want to put her through anything else.

They could care less about a child's welfare there and already have WAAAYYY too much power over children, period.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. The state is beautiful, but it sucks.

I had a similar experience a long way back with Va. I handled it a different way. I could not adopt them, so I just took them. I gave them my address and told them that I was taking them, and they could arrest me, and they could take me to court.

I put them on the plane and took them home with me. Signed them up in school. Told the school what the deal was. Never heard from Va. again. That was over 30 years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Does your child feel safe in talking with you about their LGBTQ - Trans feelings.

Let's start with home.

No way to put it softly, you are a despicable human being if you actually agree with this. Children are being indoctrinated with trans ideology at a young age. After they have been confused , the state then butters up to them and drives a wedge between them and their parents while luring them 8n by pretending to care about them. All while making it legal to perform medical intervention without parental consent.

Get some help, you are sick in the head

edit on 17-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Let's start with home.

No way to put it softly, you are a despicable human being if you actually agree with this. Children are being indoctrinated with trans ideology at a young age. After they have been confused , the state then butters up to them and drives a wedge between them and their parents while luring them 8n by pretending to care about them. All while making it legal to perform medical intervention without parental consent.

Get some help, you are sick in the head

HISTORY -- we've been through this before with gay kids.

Go read up on it.

<<   2  3 >>

join