It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My worst fears are true

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Have you read ~'The Keys of Enoch'~ ? It took me over a year to get through that book.....I would recomend it to you on the path your exploring.

There are things you can do personally to to 'pump up' your protection field however.
Close your aura off to any but your highest self and God, visualise your aura within a bright white light somewhat like an eggshell. Kepp this visuall with you always.
Particularly do this prior to sleep as a part of your evening ritual.

We may very well BE an experiment but we HAVE inteligence (my spelling does not count) We can raise our consciousness! Conciousness will prevail!
We have the ABILITY TO LOVE!

..............................just sayin.

The planet is not really in trouble.....eons will cleanse her of our stain. It is Humankind that is in danger, lovely experiment though we may be. It seams as though we have failed in understanding our true purpose.
It is said we are the 7th human generation cultivated in the attempt to raise our awareness.

www.operationterra.com

[edit on 9-4-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
*Sigh* I tryd to tell you not to trust Vertu.

Vertu IS the Future!! Something in His hands, and He will decide what will happen. I think, Vertu should always be taken seriously. He has Godlike abilities, and He will punish all sinful humans/nicknames, who cannot obey the clear command!!

But seriously: who would be so stupid to mess with the Payman? Well, I would never dare to do that!!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thirdly, listen to Saint, (s)he has good advice most of the time.

Thank you iori, this kind word means a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just wondering if you know that we are an experiment did you also know that they at some point lost control of it? From my stand point there is always a risk in my life of dying or having someone run me over. But does that change what I am going to do today??

Let me tell you that if we did have point of contact many times, And at our evolutionary stage we can destroy our own planet. Some beings from elsewhere can probably swipe everything clean. The fact that the Elohims where in our history and did not destroy the planet means that they probably realised that we will go forward with a positive way of doing things.

(I guess thats why the mother of all religions was christianism and always has put much war by overimpulsive people but also create a sense of belogning to the small people that we are. In some way control.)

So I think that they allready know whats going to hapen and they let it go as they please. We are not yet a treat to them, And to my understanding many other species might have come into conflict with this "experiment' As we are still life creating and breathing beings.

So nope they wont destroy everything, but im more sure that if someone destroys themselves, it will be us!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey, as experiments go, this one has been pretty cool.....lots of neat stuff to do and some pretty nice scenery. ( on the whole, at least )

Beats being a mouse in a small cage in a cancer research facility.

And I agree.....don't get Vertu started, but listen to Saint if you're actually in a panic over this line of thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

*Sigh* I tryd to tell you not to trust Vertu.

Vertu IS the Future!! Something in His hands, and He will decide what will happen. I think, Vertu should always be taken seriously. He has Godlike abilities, and He will punish all sinful humans/nicknames, who cannot obey the clear command!!

But seriously: who would be so stupid to mess with the Payman? Well, I would never dare to do that!!

VerWHO??????

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa

VerWHO??????

VERTU.......get with the program......

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
After researching about aliens\ufo i have realised that we are an expriment and this planet is a farm and we are being observed and farmed by other entities.Humans never controlled this planet,never have and never will.Aliens (elohims)created us

Every peice of evidence affirms that man evolved on earth and hasn't had any interference from off planet or from any sort of advanced civilizations. All the evidence seems to state that there is no current observation or interference. What can you possibly say is leading you to this conclusion?

Are you prone to these sorts of fears? I ask because its not a healthy thing to have these fears, for obvious reasons. The issues it would bring up, if it were true, are staggering. But what reasons are there to beleive it?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have a cat, his species was created by us in the process of artificial selection.
He's part of a large ongoing experiment, however unorchestrated it may be.

That friggin cat has a better life than I do.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

the dulce files
the comsmic conflict files
the lacerta files
the omega files
thewatcherfiles.com

All of these sources are highly suspect, at BEST.
I'd strongly recommend comparing them to other more solid evidence, as the above are likely largely exercises in creative writing...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
These are my opinions:

This is yet another example of how aliens attempt to get us to lose hope... In fact, it's all just propoganda. They're trying to make it seem as if they own us by right because they created us. This is completely false and they have no more right to us than we do to own slaves. We are living beings, not property. This is alike to if someone walked up to you with a gun and claimed they owned you and you will either agree or die. Just because this person says this does not make it true, and you always have a choice, even if you choose to die in the end.

If in fact aliens do exist (which I believe they do), they found us, not created us. Don't be a victim of disinformation. Aliens will say anything to get us to think they are superior to us and that they own us.

Fight to the very end, I say.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What are the references (Books, stories) that you have based yourself uppon to come to the conclusion that we are created. I guess it could be possible that we are a test, and truly does not change that much in my life. I know who my mother is and my father. Where we came from is important but not as much as where we are going.

Theres way too much fear regarding Elohims and us being genetically engineered humans. So what? I just think that its not that important. And if in fact we are a test planet. So be it! The only trick is to stay standing at the end of the test.

IMHO there is a lack of references to substain the claims you have braught to this thread. Inform us about the author and the books, And we will have common ground on wich to start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betchi..... where are you?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Warthog, perhaps your perception is the real thing, but here I doN,t have much evidence to support the idea that we are under string control of the Aliens and has always been since the beginning. I know for a fact that UFOs are real, and that the government hides the existence of the phenomenon, but most of what's beyond that is based only on speculation, if not schizo-paranoid delusion. Yes, the main Middle-Eastern and pre-colonial American religions speak of a race of superior beings that have created humans, but these beings are supposed to have disappeared or fled away a long time ago. Perhaps they were just extinct, or they have decided to let us face our destiny on our own... After all what's the point of creating an autonomous race of beings if you are to constantly control them and keep them on the line? It's worthless. It's exactly like always playing Simcity in real time, without letting things develop on their own. It's useless.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What I find interesting is why you only decide to listen to the bad side of the alien story, I hope you realise we all write our lifes out basically were only here to learn. Also we do have complete free will and dont have to follow any path that we may have set up, to that note there also is a divine plan set by god for this planet which entails a change in vibrational frequency to a higher level meaning no more disease, evil, we would be all peacefull ect. ect. this is how these light aliens live and and to finish this off I would like to say they are protecting us and they have more power than any other group of aliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've been dealing with this as well, call me naive, or a believer in everything I read. But sometimes the people that right these stories are just as bad. Some of them go as far as saying "the little humans don't want things the way they are, and well tough" now that's crap. Imo enjoy what you've got here, live everyday like it was your last. And never abuse love or take it for granted, because there's so little of it going around today. If we were here to be miserable then all we would do was be miserable or have an extremely hard life. Enjoy everything the best as you can, the only thing you can do is laugh at the people who are stuck in chainsl, while were smiling and hoped for happiness, kindness, love, understanding etc. Remember the qoute, "do not walk behind me, nor in front, but always walk besides me and be my friend". Brings a tear to my eye, evertime I think about that.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
malakiem, that indeed is beautiful.

Believe in your self Warthhog, Believe in our race, we will grow beyond our gracious hosts.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
it is possible that we are an unobserved experiment.
If you have a planet that is similar to earth in atmosphere / geology / water content, it could be deduced that merely sending the most primordial form of bacteria / living cells to the planet on some vessel (well aimed asteroid / unmanned probe) would eventually spawn a similar group of lifeforms that we see on earth. After all, evolution is mainly the result of one's environment, so if all the "variables" were the same, the "experiment" could be repeated, no?

Imagine this scenario, a human-like race in a distant galaxy faces imminent extinction, or they could execute this merely as a scientific publicity stunt. They scout planets within the galaxy that could possibly provide a similar environment to their earth-like planet. They find a number of planets identical to theirs in many ways, they send out an unmanned probes with said bacteria on board, since a human could not survive the journey (thousands / millions of earth years). This type of operation is not science fiction, our race could probably do such a thing now, we just need some crazy nutter with a whole lot of money that is willing to blow it for the sake of a future human civilization.

I've always believed that extra terrestrials were just a different stage in human evolution.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

the dulce files
the comsmic conflict files
the lacerta files
the omega files
thewatcherfiles.com

All of these sources are highly suspect, at BEST.
I'd strongly recommend comparing them to other more solid evidence, as the above are likely largely exercises in creative writing...

I couldn't agree more Gaz. While those files are interesting, most of them haven't successfully proven anything. I'd like some more proof before I take it as a fact. Until that time, I'll continue to be highly critical of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok, this is a little late but...

That just really does prove my point on why not to trust him.

Also, I have a suggestion Warthog, why dont you take a month off from ATS/BTS/PTS/etc., or at least the alien, NWO, Government secrets forums, and really clear your head and think about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of what we are doing to our less intelligent cousin...the chimpanzee in laboratories everyday.
Now compare humanity to advanced alien lifeforms.
Now the tides have turned
and we are the experiment.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join