It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My worst fears are true

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After researching about aliens\ufo i have realised that we are an expriment and this planet is a farm and we are being observed and farmed by other entities.Humans never controlled this planet,never have and never will.Aliens (elohims)created us.So in the end guys forget about disclosure as disclosure was never written and oh in the end i forgot to say that war of the worlds would really happen and humanity would be destroyed.I pity myself and my human brothers and sisters.We were never meant to conquer space,colonize other planet.WE ARE AN EXPRIMENT

[edit on 8-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, before you lose heart...if your theory is correct, then for the most part, we're pretty much children without adult supervision...

The adults have not made themselves publicly known to us, so it's like we're all kids in a HUGE room, and they're simply looking at us through the two-way glass.

Also if this were true, I doubt we would have ever been "allowed" to go to the moon, or send probes out into the cosmos. Relax until we know the facts, hmm???

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree Gazrok. It's not a low quality suposition from "n" number of websites, without proofs, that are going to make people here on ats, and wherever in the world, to make up their minds like that.
I understand your point of view, but think you're wrong.
If not, well, I hope you had a good life.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That was your worst fear??? So now that you have come to this realization, what about your life has changed? I imagine not much...

My worst fear? Being slowly eaten alive by satanic hamsters

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
My worst fears are true

You are right. But you knew that this will happen, you knew that you will reach that complete failure sometime. Don't blame yourself, you had no chance against it. They ripped you off, and they will rip off other humans, too. Because they want to be powerful and they want to rule the World!

Your worst fear came true because you were not quick enough! That's your fault. I hope, next time you try, you will know that delay is your enemy!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You're right that we are an experiment, but we're not being experimented on. We have our will to make decisions and do what we do. Evil is here and will tempt you by deception, but that's when you have to find the truth and hold onto it. Seek out love, trust, faith, joy and trace it to the source. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised to see what's waiting at the other end. Although it's true that time is ticking (I wouldn't waste time thinking you'll always have tomorrow) but stress and worry will just slow you down. You can do this. You can win. All the best on your journey, I'll be glad to help however I can. Just let me know.

Need a place to start? How about your own signature line? Where is it from?
"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Firstly, your "fears" are very unlikely to be true.
Secondly, dont listen to Vertu, (Hes about 10 fries short of a happy meal most of the time.)
Thirdly, listen to Saint, (s)he has good advice most of the time.
Fourthly, Try taking a break from conspiracie, to much of a good thing and all.

And finally, get yourself (insert favorite beverage) and take a nice long bath, and forget about your "fears".

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
IMO, I don’t think a "war of the worlds" scenario will ever happen. If aliens decided to invade I believe they know that we would nuke this planet until it glowed green, rendering it useless for decades, maybe even centuries. Alien/UFO’s obviously have issues with nuclear weapons. They have been recorded disabling them.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

After researching about aliens\ufo i have realised that we are an expriment and this planet is a farm and we are being observed and farmed by other entities.Humans never controlled this planet,never have and never will.Aliens (elohims)created us.So in the end guys forget about disclosure as disclosure was never written and oh in the end i forgot to say that war of the worlds would really happen and humanity would be destroyed.I pity myself and my human brothers and sisters.We were never meant to conquer space,colonize other planet.WE ARE AN EXPRIMENT

Anything in particular that led you to this discovery? Any threads, topics, members that helped make it apparent for you? What pushed you over the edge, so to speak?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Agreed. I always felt like we were some kind of experiment that keeps going bad. Its the kind of thing i dont tell my family and friends for fear they will
at me.

Thanks for bringing it up. I never have the guts to do it, but i wouldnt be surprised at all.

Will the experiment ever become a success?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Anything in particular that led you to this discovery? Any threads, topics, members that helped make it apparent for you? What pushed you over the edge, so to speak?

the dulce files
the comsmic conflict files
the lacerta files
the omega files
thewatcherfiles.com
and vertu

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

the dulce files
the comsmic conflict files
the lacerta files
the omega files
thewatcherfiles.com
and vertu

That's it I am packing my stuff and headin for the hills. J/K
There is really no proof of those files being based in reality.

To me your hysteria is no different than people thousands of years ago seeing a eclipse and thinking the world was ending.

Besides that I think their is pretty good EVIDENCE (keyword) that humans evolved from a common ancestor with chimps. Are you suggesting that aliens created them to? What about the rest of the apes and dinosaurs, what about all life on this planet did aliens create them to?

I do beleive we are being visited by other beings from our galaxy but as far as them creating us, doubt it.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes we are an experiment. However, mayhaps' it is only us in the future who are experimenting with us in the past..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm not worried if we are an experiment. I heard long ago that we were an experiment that is out of control. The aliens may be getting nervous about us. Imagine a world full of dangerous ideas could be like a virus infested pc stuck all alone. Now imagine the people who run the pc suddenly figure out how to connect to the outside world. Our ideas could infect everyone. Just think, we could bring down alien civilizations throughout the galaxy with our weird ideas.
Have you even seen an alien? I guess some people fear what they haven't seen or heard.

Prepare to be assimiliated. There could even be a borg like species that outsourced (a farm of) a vast quantity of soldiers to be produced and we are the soldiers. Get ready to take over planets across the galaxy when they come back to outfit us for our new role
We could all be the most feared in all the galaxy and you're worried.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm not worried if we are an experiment. I heard long ago that we were an experiment that is out of control. The aliens may be getting nervous about us.

Who told you about this and vertu can you clarify this.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
IF what you say is true...why worry about it. There ain't jack you can do if *they* hold all the cards.

You may pity your human brothers and sisters....I pity anyone who chooses to live in fear.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
*Sigh* I tryd to tell you not to trust Vertu.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
In answer to a question about where did I hear we are an experiment out of control. It was on a tv show where someone was talking about ufo's and such and someone speculated on this theory. I don't remember any other details.

I've read more recently even more theories that are really out there. Almost seems a bit strange how I kept reading similiar way out there theories. Before you ask me what theories, they were about our spiritual past and about etherical aliens that exist in another dimension. I even read one theory that stated we (human race) or many of us were going to ascend into a higher dimension on 2012. The theories were way out there like I said.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well the only defense i have against aliens and god is"non existence is bliss".No pain,no suffering,no death.I know that this universe or this world is a matrix and everthing s already written(hindu religion).So actually it's not our fault that we are an expreiment,it is the creators fault who created this simulation in th first place.Thats why i always say to god that please stop this simulation as you are a victim of your own creation.God cannot live without this game.Anyways i have a question to vertu.(Btw I think that he is telling the truth as lacerta said that your programming of the brain is like that that we only believe if there is evidence).The question is that when some human being dies and he is born again according to his\her kamra is it possible to be born in a new planet far far away from this galaxy where there is no alien $hit like this.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe everything you read. However just to make you feel better I thought I would post this link. I only read a little bit but the story makes it sound like we humans are alot more advanced spiritually than many of the so called aliens and the aliens are the ones to be afraid of us. Maybe this will make you feel better. The article does state we are living in an experiment.

www.soulwise.net...

My greatest fears are short term such as spending too much time looking at ATS instead of doing my taxes, etc. I hope I have everything figured out now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join