It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuroweapons / neurowarfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi, I thought a new thread for users to share information on neuroweapons / neurowarfare would be useful (and sorry for duplication - if any).
You might find interesting this video, discussing some of the latest (public) evidence on the Havana syndrome
SOFWERX J5 Donovan Radical Speaker Series: Neuroweapons

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is also a very good source of information on cyber attacks using signal, sound and light pulses in smartphones, PCs and domestic appliances
www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sure. Here's an initial set of links I've been given by a goggleduck...

US National Institute of HELLth

so-called National Defense University

The Scandinavian Journal of Military Studies

The US Army and CRISPR Those who follow Agenda 2030 and/or 2050 get a giggle.

The Matrix has you...

edit on 4112323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

Edit: My fav toy was GI*Joe "Psyche-Out" whose weapon induces paranoia and other MK options. That bastard lol
edit on 4112323 by BeNotAfraid because: brain dont stop lol

edit on 4112323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And for those who don't think certain frequencies and whatever don't have any effect on the human mind:
at the most basic...................music.
Tell me you don't feel a certain way hearing certain harmonics? How heavy metal makes people headbang and wanna mosh? Or classical puts you to sleep?

Imagine that effect.. but refined... and inaudible. That's neurowarfare stuff . super basic example.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ShipsPassInTheNight

Good doom or death metal pulls my heartstrings, classical music makes me bored.
But yes, music does something to people, only not the same thing.

I would like to add that for this to be a new thread to post to, it sure has a short op and I don't think the Havana mystery is a mystery to any of us here on ATS.

Unless it's new news this has been covered since it happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
MK-Ultra

Not sure if this counts for the OP, but I see this as neuro-warfare and the neuro-weapom used to attack us with.

For the members of ATS, I have an OP thread titled "How I think they got us, Gen X" and it's under "Really Above Top secret" forum. I can't share a link here since this is public, but check it out if you wonder how I've come to this conclusion.

edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Link

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is on the rise among the VAERS reports. There where some warnings of this as the mRNA injections rolled out.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
well, I beg to disagree that all aspects of the Havana syndrome have been covered on this forum and elsewhere, do you think there is any public and reliable information on whether it was infra/ultra sound and/or Radiofrequency and/or light pulses from monitors of smartphones or PCs? Was it proximity-based? And most importantly, which PULSED frequencies were used? I am sure this information is classified and will remain so, otherwise any rogue group with enough financial resources will be able to use this technology. The most important point to me is how can we protect ourselves from malware that enters our own PCs and smartphones (see second link from top above), other than switching them off?

edit on 12-4-2023 by atlantis1971 because: typo

edit on 12-4-2023 by atlantis1971 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2023 by atlantis1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just finished watching the video you linked too. Some old, some new.

In terms of dealing with EMF, I know a couple of people sensitive to it. The science studies back in the 1940's - 1950's really nailed a lot of it. This stuff was new, they studied it hard. The results they got back then for when EMF starts to impact biological processes was just a small fraction of what we are exposed to these days.

Looks like natural selection has taken over the debate as corporate interests succumb to the communication needs of the population. Seeing the 5G debate at my local council was a farce. The UN would be proud.

Trying to target someones ear with some EMF signal ain't going to happen on the communication network pre 5G. Now with the phase antenna array operating at Gig - Terra hertz, more feasible. This is scaled down HARRP technology. Not as much juice running through the machine, but the same derivative functions.

When it comes to hearing voices, had some Jehovah's Witnesses one day asking me to pray to god to hear his voice. I tried it, I heard something. As for that godly vibe I steeped back and has been silence since.

Maybe there is some voice to skull tech out there. For now it has to be a very controlled environment to work. As for what these limitations are, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello, a new report on the Havana Syndrome was published just a few days ago (from Microwave news):
'A newly declassified, though heavily redacted, report from the intelligence community has put renewed emphasis on the possibility that the condition known as “Havana Syndrome” could be caused by pulsed RF energy.

“Electromagnetic energy, particularly pulsed signals in the radiofrequency range, plausibly explains the core characteristics [of Havana Syndrome, also called ‘anomalous health incidents’] although information gaps exist,” the intelligence panel concluded.

The report, Anomalous Health Incidents: Analysis of Potential Causal Mechanisms, was prepared for the Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, and the Deputy Director of the CIA, David Cohen. It was released to attorney Mark Zaid at the James Madison Project in Washington, DC. Salon broke the news yesterday evening.'

microwavenews.com...
edit on 17-4-2023 by atlantis1971 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2023 by atlantis1971 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join