It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter to WEF™, from Truthstream-Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just a short thread to share a little laugh, in these gloomy days.
( It's literally gloomy here, with drizzle and freezing-rain. )

Our wonderful journalist's at Truthstream-Media, have prepared a nice little vid, for our enjoyment.

Will post the Youtube™ link for those that still use it, and other links for those not wanting to support Evil™, or just want to watch within this browser.

A Letter to WEF Truthstream-Media on Youtube™.

Odtsee

Bitchute

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Didn't go far enough mate - the 'Nazi International' connections (and financial interlocks) to this organisation are mindboggling.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I watched. I wasn't impressed. One more self-aggrandizing exercise that manages to lose any valid points in over-the-top snark. Just singing to the choir.

Any five-year-old can talk trash. It's not hard.

I'll be impressed when the snark is replaced with respect and solutions.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Honestly, I get your ideas about Youtube, but I think it's best to keep using it .
Here's one example of why:

Channels like this need likes and support. People waking up etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I watched. I wasn't impressed. One more self-aggrandizing exercise that manages to lose any valid points in over-the-top snark. Just singing to the choir.

Any five-year-old can talk trash. It's not hard.

Don't need to offer solutions to oppose an idea. That's not how the world works. I don't need to realize a better system to tell you this system won't work. NO.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
thank you for posting this, i really enjoy the vids they put out.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Don't need to offer solutions to oppose an idea. That's not how the world works. I don't need to realize a better system to tell you this system won't work. NO.

Well... no # Sherlock!!! You can also whine and moan about it from now to eternity if you want.

And I still won't be impressed.

In fact, I'll be downright disgusted in anyone who recognizes a problem and only wants to sit around bitching about it and patting themselves on the back for their oh-so-awesome snarkiness but refusing to do a damn thing to fix it.

But no worries! I won't try to stop you from rockin' on in your mediocrity.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What’s your solutions proposal then? Have you anything of substance to contribute to the thread or are you just having a moan too?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What’s your solutions proposal then? Have you anything of substance to contribute to the thread or are you just having a moan too?

My solution to craptastic posts promoting craptastic videos to "share a little laugh"?

I don't have a solution. I'm not in charge here.

All i can do is respond to the OP. I didn't find it funny. I wasn't impressed. At all. Nor did I find anything practical or productive in posting it (aka solutions). At all. And I said so.

I'm under no obligation to only make positive and complimentary comments.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Agreed Kaptian Docena.

Was just a little fun, maybe they were just letting-off some stream.

it was supposedly a kind of remake, of one of their older skits.

As you may have noticed by me not commenting in your recent threads, kinda am in a holding-pattern, taking things lightly as possible, while still possible.
But did read your threads, loved them, S&F'd them, and still think you are killing it !

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Glad you liked it. ... Just kidding LoL !

Am guessing you are totally unfamiliar with Truthstream Media's body of work ?

Don't really understand why you seem to expect journalists to be solutions providers ?
Can think of Corbett, and ... any others you know ?

Do you also expect all threads on here to be solutions ?
Cause : some are, and that's great, but most aren't.

How many journalists can you name, that are also solutions providers ?

If you're just done with complaining, and want solutions to try and mitigate our situation : that's great !
Will be looking forward to your future solution-oriented threads, and will surely S&F them.

Meant to link their website in the OP, but forgot to add it. Truthstream Media.
Not much on their site, but plenty of outstanding dives, investigations, and documentaries to be found on their YoobyTooby, Bitsychuty, and Oddysee sites, that were linked in the OP, including some fine forgotten history vids.

Sometimes Melissa does even have a little snark in some of the more serious dives, but personally feel the same way watching the Clowns™ trying to act serious and important.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Can see your excellent point.
Don't really know why they still allow " good " stuff, maybe it's just to track who is watching ?

If it's available elsewhere, will watch over there : but we still never know who is behind those alternative sites.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Thanks Pauto.

They've been ahead-of-the-curve a while now, telling us all years ago about the coming state of the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Glad you liked it. ... Just kidding LoL !

LOL yes-- you made me laugh there 😄

You ask a very good question. I've been asking myself just what it is I expect... or perhaps "want" is a better word since I obviously cannot "expect" anything from anyone.... even from ATS these days.

I guess the short answer is that I want the "good guys" to reason and act better than the "bad guys."

But then I have to remind myself that (in this left-right paradigm) I wouldn't be an Independent if there were actually "good guys" to align with.

As it is, nothing will get better because no one is offering better.

ETA: Re solutions I won't be starting any new threads soon -- no time to properly tend a new thread.

I doubt it would get much attention anyway. I've offered plenty of solutions over the years... to crickets. Not surprisingly, my solutions don't seem very popular!
edit on 9-4-2023 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2023 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thanks for coming-back, and making a very diplomatic, and yet it feels honest, reply.
Generous would maybe be a better word, but still genuine.

Agreed that many of us are at the point, that we have seen what's coming, and we are, or should be :
in seeking solutions mode.

Am not the leader type myself, am more just the lives in a cabin outside of the village type.

Have looked for leaders at various points, on various issues : but have always been left sour.
Sometimes it seems like anyone with any kind of ambition : ends-up being recruited to the dark-side.

It's hard, every day, to come-to-terms with us being on-our-own.
We're not mainstream.
No one is looking out for us.
We have no leaders.

We are on our own.

If you're still hanging in there : you're doin great !!

We are survivors !

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Appreciate it my friend. Thought Gut's thread over here made some rather important points about CIA involvement and probably no accident they were running security on the WEF/Gates simulation just before it all kicked off.

originally posted by: Boadicea

Don't know if he's controlled opposition but Peterson is proposing WEF alternatives here.

Obviously lots of different positioned players on the world stage these days but some desired outcomes do appear identical.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What’s your solutions proposal then?

First probably best to define solutions to which specific problems.

If it's how to stop 'neofeudalism', abolition of private ownership and theft of the global commons (by a small.minority of sociopathic bankster families) then I'm all in.

originally posted by: ancientlight

Channels like this need likes and support.

Mate if you go through their entire catalogue there's some amazing (and disturbing) information - trouble is the majority of it is well sourced and 'true'.

One of the best ones for me was the founding documents of the Fabian Society.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I am being genuine and I'm glad that came thru.

We have to be our own heroes. That's the only way.

And people like you keep my hope alive. We can do this. We must do this. Failure is not an option.

🍻

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

join