It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is not the end

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

If you're trying to make a point with most of your comments, it's escaping us as to what they are. Is there a message or a communicable thought in there somewhere?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The message is to take care of yourself and that God is above all things.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

While I believe that to be true, did you ever tell us exactly what your definition of God was?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

originally posted by: redchad

originally posted by: Cwantas

We are all just made up of the same stuff. My best guess is we are all part of the same thing, so when we are cruel to each other we are only cruel to ourselves.

This why Christ taught us to forgive and to love our enemies, we're fragments of a whole.

Oh really!
How's about killing everyone But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. Dueteronomy I think

You're quoting the god of the old testament.

Okay which God is being discussed on the thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

God is The Eternal, never not where He is.
edit on 1-4-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

The Jews are power-seeking Lemurians with a great deal of knowledge about manipulating the material.
edit on 1-4-2023 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

God is The Eternal, never not where He is.

You're still going to have to be more specific than that. If you're trying to say that God is everybody and everything that's everywhere, then I would not agree with you.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Take care, know God is there where He is never not.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

While God has the ability to be everywhere, see everything, and hear everything, he's not everything. Otherwise, there wouldn't be free will and a bunch of contradictions to everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Prepare for it and it will be.💐

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

"Us" being part of the septillions of human/human-like life forms and other entities, existing in timeless galaxies💕

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I understand. I'm on my way.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes, for yourself.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Where are contradictions projected from? The resistance within our own minds created from the constant battle between opposing beliefs. Acceptance of all releases resistance.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

That's a load of crap! There's always going to be someone or something that you're accepting of that's gonna turn on you like a Pit Bull for no good reason at all. There's a spiritual battle going on that is not limited to the physical world, but has a definite affect on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Acceptance is not conformity. Acceptance is recognizing that every belief that molds this system is valid. Rather than competing for control over which belief should reign dominate in a never ending tug of war, simply let go of the rope. Let go of the need to overpower or eliminate any belief you are resistant to. Renounce that unwanted belief by removing your attention from it. When you do this, it will dissipate from your experience.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
I know we do not have the current understanding to explain life or consciousness yet.

That depends in your definition if consciousness. I think it has had a viable explanation since the '70's and is largely an illusion anyway.

All that can be done is we can transfer energy or change state. Why would life be any different.

Life isn't different. It can certainly change state, as death illustrates. After that change in state from being alive to being dead the brain stops functioning, and then it isn't possible to have any experience at all. It's all over then, forever.

I don't know why that freaks people out, or why they're afraid of it. There's nothing to be afraid of there (and I mean literally nothing).

edit on 2-4-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Best to hedge one's bets imho, that way if you are wrong, you are never going to know, and if you are right well the possibilities are endless.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

That's true if consciousness arises from the brain but that theory is debatable.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

While God has the ability to be everywhere, see everything, and hear everything, he's not everything. Otherwise, there wouldn't be free will and a bunch of contradictions to everything.

Perhaps God segmented his own consciousness to give us free will. His "I Am that I am" (Exodus) being our I AM (seat of pure awareness ), to experience all things, from all perspectives, to know Thyself. Such a God be immensely more powerful than our highest imaginations.

The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.
― Meister Eckhart

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join