It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinking in sin.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
We've all been there.

The damage we've done, the hurt we caused, the things we did and didn't do and the things we do and still aren't not doing. The endless blaming instead of leaving alone and forgiving. The drugs to escape reality. Where's the game? We're all beaten to death. Everybody hates. Nothing is right. You might start wondering what it is we are to do. We end standing against eachother, fighting and screaming, wasting our lives on regret and shame. We don't have the balls to fix our problems and we live in threats.

We need rulers, not an escpape in a dayjob.

Rulers.
Education.
Community.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
We've all been there.

The damage we've done, the hurt we caused, the things we did and didn't do and the things we do and still aren't not doing. The endless blaming instead of leaving alone and forgiving. The drugs to escape reality. Where's the game? We're all beaten to death. Everybody hates. Nothing is right. You might start wondering what it is we are to do. We end standing against eachother, fighting and screaming, wasting our lives on regret and shame. We don't have the balls to fix our problems and we live in threats.

We need rulers, not an escpape in a dayjob.

Rulers.
Education.
Community.

Life can be a voyage of uncharted waters.

The horizon line of our voyage in life can be and uncertainty of unknown tea in our life.

Are those of us that have a circle of friends can understand the umbrella of security outside the uninformed political stance of fairness unfairness I should say toward leadership toward those of weak-minded people.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Do you trust the same immoral people, with a reprobate mind, to elect your leaders?

When nations turn their back on moral integrity and embrace lies, they're given the leaders that represent themselves.

The UK has lying, immoral thieves and crooks, who rob their people and care nothing for their plight.

America has a bellicose warmonger and mentally ill leader.

France's leader is a political coward who hides behing state Sanctioned violence, and also represent the very elite of society.

It goes round and round and round. The reason people often hate their leaders is because they reflect their own society writ large.....

Sad reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
A lot of things in this world we cannot control. It is things that are in our control that define who we are. If you don't like that road you are on, it is up to you to change direction.

Acknowledging a mistake is the first step in fixing it. Not all of them are that easy to fix, at least in the short term.

So where do you want to go, what is it you value and how realistic is it that you can change things? You have a much better chance in kicking a goal if you are aiming for it. Getting there is not always easy, things can change along the way

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

All is permitted nothing is sacred 🤘

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
These are exciting times. They represent the fulfillment of scripture prophecy. There are 1000 prophecies in the Bible. 500 have been fulfilled, and the other 500 are in the process of becoming fulfilled.

As in the days of Noah....

We are on the final stretch

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

We need rulers

We have rulers now and everything is still a mess. I say we need less interference and let each person decide what's best for themselves. If you screw up, it's your responsibility to correct it, not blame it on someone else.

Rulers make laws that benefit themselves, not you.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Lol, sometimes it's funny to see how confused people are, literally the OP and all the comments left here, a big laugh.

Life is the most sacred thing, but at the same time is a freaking joke.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

You can end 8 billion lives like it don't matter in an instant and proceed like they didn't matter.
It's doable.
The question lies on who's doing the deed.
Perhaps if you'd ask sum pussy ass to do it, it will never happen.
But if you'd ask someone capable of doing it, it will happen like nothing even mattered.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

It won't matter, and it doesn't matter.
Everything that starts as a tragedy, ends up as a comedy.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Rulers won't help. Rulers rule, they can't change hearts. New hearts, renewed spirits are the only way out of this mess.

The second chapter of the letter to the Phillipians says:

2 So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, 2 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. 3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. 5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.

Think for a moment what a world based on those principles would look like.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

We are the people making our street alive, if you get what I mean.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not really; why don't you tell us what you mean. Maybe explaining your avatar might help to shed some light on this conversation.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know, as I slowly ascend from the abysmal depths of my own madness and designs, only to find myself back to square one again, it not really all that bad. One can run away from their problems all they want, but they will never be able to catch up with their own shadow. It just get to the point, it not being mad anymore, it just disappointing, an that Jesus saying” Forgiving for they know what they do” because it just simply stupid an pitiful.

While the anti thesis of that side of the argument never ever get explained, when they are willing to be the smart ones?

As for Rulers, are you for many like the delegation a Republic Senate, or for the Democratic One to Rule them all? Anyways, please leave a message right after the beep, the lights are on an someone’s home.
edit on 25-3-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

The only reason things disappoint is because you have unreal expectations. It's all about that. And life will be always a disappointment. We are all going to die anyway. Time is the greatest gift, but at the same time is a death sentence. People just go around trying to find ways to distract themselves from the ticking clock, but that clock keeps ticking.

edit on 25-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

We need the return of Yeshua Hamashiach

Soon....

edit on 25-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The day He returns is a bad day for humanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Life an death are mutually exclusive to each other, an every breath given is another one taken, nothing new. I will admit that I having such higher expectations of others, maybe I should have higher one for myself? What’s got your frown upside down, a girl?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Lol. Another expectation that fails you.
I'm probably the happiest guy you are going to ever talk to.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, I ve met happier. It got to be a girl… it ok if it was guy, not that there anything wrong with that? No need to be trapped in Satan closet if it is? Then again if it was a guy, you probably be happy an not on here wasting time on cyber space when there a bunch unicorns an rainbows outside, along with the occasional lightning strike.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join