It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Package with suspicious powder delivered to Manhattan DA's office amid Trump investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hideho, Bisquit Burglars.

Listen? I dove in because the other night I was thinking what might help, and I remembered that old thing I learned about "Police your own". I learned it in the military, and I also know for a fact that many organizations, uh, like the military embrace the same concept.

I knew folks there that had political leanings and drives that would make every single one of you blush, and then s*** yourselves. Yet there they were getting along as well as everyone else. I can only imagine that is because there was some mandate in place based on the "police your own" principle. I might have even engaged in that type of thing myself, along with others, after having been subjected to maybe too many episodes of special PT because the same joker would burn us every time on inspections. Coulda happened.

So, stepping in, I immediately saw that others had the same idea. Didn't seem to be getting very far, but had good hearts and the same idea. Of course, I'm also trolling you because I am a vindictive bitch that enjoys supping upon the sweet loosh generated by the suffering of MAGA-Heads, but there's probably other reasons for me being here that I can't think of yet. Nevertheless, I thought, "Hey, there we go, I see now what I must do". So here we are.

Anyhow, you are hopeless. So I'm going to go ahead and cry "Uncle!" and book out.

I can't help you. I'm honestly nauseated and I need my fainting couch immediately. If you had been wondering or imagining or sensing that you are being corralled? Well, you are. You have been. You don't know how to play Go. Al ur base belong to "Them". Whoever they are, you can bet they know who you are. Good job, kids.

Every time you folks do this stuff for the last 8 years, you increasingly hang the most vulnerable things possible for our antagonists to know about, out for public display. Are you this hard on you children? Because we are hardly more than 200 years old. America is a child. Everyone already knows that. Thanks for driving the point home.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I thought of one more thing if anyone wants to take a swipe:

How are your Masonic lodges dealing with this national schism stuff?

We were discussing this at the lodge, trying to use the Civil War as maybe a place that some insight might come from, but it seemed fairly hard to come by. I mean, it's one thing to help a brother out after the shooting is over, but ya know, you'd think there would be something inside us that would stop the shooting in the first place.

Any takers?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Here we go! There's reports of a package with a suspicious white powder being sent to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office.
I was wondering what was going to happen.

www.foxnews.com...

It was the left trying to make the right look bad, yeah.

How do I know, because I'm right and don't like left. They do this kind of # all the time. They're responsible for every bad thing that ever happens. It's because they're literally evil doers.

Probably Antifa.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

He was able to fake his way to DA.

This is probably just his sugar delivery.
Yet if Trump had the same delivery , you would claim it was some leftist nut who did it .
Do you really think that there aren’t MAGA nuts who listen for Trump’s dog whistles ?
Im sure a vast majority of users here on ATS are fantasying about a giant right wing revolutionary war & Trump being installed as King of America until he dies .

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Here we go! There's reports of a package with a suspicious white powder being sent to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office.
I was wondering what was going to happen.

www.foxnews.com...

It was the left trying to make the right look bad, yeah.

How do I know, because I'm right and don't like left. They do this kind of # all the time. They're responsible for every bad thing that ever happens. It's because they're literally evil doers.

Probably Antifa.
Reagan ran coc aine by the tons into American cities to pay for secret wars .
Bush & his lies of weapons of mass destruction.
Dick Cheney is a vampire… they all suck & there is no side to choose .

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

The News Media is still reporting this like it's new blockbuster material. More reason to believe this package with powder and a Bragg "threat", was organized by a DOJ authority and the media told to play it up. Similarly to how the U.S. government ginned up the initial violence on Jan 6, 2021...with the Jan 6th commission and the News Media colluding with the DOJ/FBI/PELOSI to march to the same anti-Trump beat.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Oops, the SPLC accidentally left their return address on the letter.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The nutjobs who try to entrap people are STUPID nutjobs.

It's believed the 2 pipe bombs that one of the FBI operatives placed at the RNC and the DNC, were supposed to explode on January 6th, but the FBI Bomb Expert used +10 year-old batteries for the timers. They were dead. In this instance, it's a good thing the FBI "Expert" wasn't very smart.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Might it have been baby powder for that DA Bragg's needed diaper change?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The nutjobs who try to entrap people are STUPID nutjobs.

It's believed the 2 pipe bombs that one of the FBI operatives placed at the RNC and the DNC, were supposed to explode on January 6th, but the FBI Bomb Expert used +10 year-old batteries for the timers. They were dead. In this instance, it's a good thing the FBI "Expert" wasn't very smart.

Or else, perhaps the pipe bombs were never intended to explode, so they deliberately used dead batteries.
The FBI's typical modus operendi is set up a problem, then swoop in to stop it and play the hero. Literally every terrorist attack that they've ever foiled worked this way.

<< 1  2   >>

join