It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 36 Children now have Autism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

After the MMR vaccine, my grandson turned blue went into convulsions, and stopped breathing, my son managed to revive him, but he is autistic.

I am now pretty much raising him, and at 65 yrs old, its becoming harder everyday. My point is this effects the whole family in so many ways.

I hope its not too late for enough people to stop vaccine madness, there won't be enough population left to Pro create. I was never vaccinated for anything, and I'm 65 very healthy, and I'm not on any medications. So many people my age are taking handfuls of prescribed meds. And if China ever decides we are really at war, will they poison those meds or just keep them from being shipped?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
They want to blame this on EVERYTHING except medication or poisons in our environment or the products they call food!

One factor I’ll blame is over-diagnosis.

Back in the day we had kids who were “odd” or “off”, but they got thorough it to live normal adult lives.

They didn’t get diagnosed into a lifetime of meds and “treatment”. While there are definite cases, doctors are only too happy to get a prescription going.
edit on 24-3-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tech problems, disregard.
edit on 24-3-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
Tech problems, disregard.

By definition I think almost the entire population is on the spectrum.

When I was in first grade I could barely read. (I was a late bloomer in every way!) I was put in a special class and they just tutored me and had me read more. If I were a kid today I would be labeled, medicated, and probably told I was really a boy inside.

After that tutoring I could read and write better than all my classmates. I went on to win school awards in English, and have had a life long love of both writing and reading.

edit on 24-3-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Autism has become popular to have/diagnose.
If a kid misbehaves, its autism.
Kid cant keep his grades up, autism.
Man cant focus at work, autism.
How can I get more likes on social media? Autism.
Wife, my husband doesnt understand why I cheated on him, Im autistic.

Everyone has it today it seems.
Hell, we're probably ALL on the spectrum at some point. Im just tired of seeing so over used to make an excuse for anything and everything.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

I think they want to use it as an excuse whey these upcoming generation won’t be able to work, fight or have a normal adult life.

They don’t want to place the blame on - Parents, the person, or society.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am raising a high-functioning Autistic.

If you aren't experiencing, it firsthand -- you really don't know.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's actually awesome.
They're gonna surprise even you.

God bless you.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.idrlabs.com...

Here. Now you can find out if you're autistic too.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Autism is no laughing matter. My nephew's condition is so serious he can't process sensory input and therefore has lost hearing in one ear b/c of a lingering ear infection he had no idea he had! He can't drive because his reaction time is so delayed. He received perfect scores on the ACT and SAT and has been taking the LSAT and MCAT for fun since high school (he's 21) but will never be able to live independently. His parents are anti-vaxxers too, but poor kid can't catch a break. It may be over-diagnosed these days but we shouldn't overlook the kids who are truly autistic because they really do need help, sometimes for their entire lives.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Make the outcome desirable and people will not only pay for the procedure but be proud of the disfigurement. Just Look at bolt on tits and ass, some women ( dbl mastectomy) have a legit reason to get bolt on breasts, but what about sausage lips and butt implants?

Make it a fashion and Convince them it is desirable and they’ll mortgage the house to get it done.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I watched my nephew go from talking and being socialable to completely non-verbal and now the only people who can even touch him are his parents .... the change happened right after the MMR vaccine. Diagnosed with Autism soon after.
My own son had similar reaction after the MMR, he was diagnosed with SPD (Sensory processing disorder). Took lots of speech therapy and work to get him to the point hes at now, but unlike Autism, SPD isnt recognized here as a disability. Despite the sensory issues hes got a real knack for anything that requires building/mechanical (Like Lego years above his age group) or logic/decipher puzzles. I held off an extra year before allowing my daughter to get her MMR, and shes had no issues so far.
edit on 24-3-2023 by JRDACOWBOY because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That's actually awesome.

God bless you.

I swear it's the evolution of a new level/generation of humans.

Think Elon Musk -- these kids are just different.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
www.idrlabs.com...

Here. Now you can find out if you're autistic too.

Damn kets, the warning alerts on that link were like a national emergency.

Scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRDACOWBOY
I watched my nephew go from talking and being socialable to completely non-verbal and now the only people who can even touch him are his parents .... the change happened right after the MMR vaccine. Diagnosed with Autism soon after.
My own son had similar reaction after the MMR, he was diagnosed with SPD (Sensory processing disorder). Took lots of speech therapy and work to get him to the point hes at now, but unlike Autism, SPD isnt recognized here as a disability. Despite the sensory issues hes got a real knack for anything that requires building/mechanical (Like Lego years above his age group) or logic/decipher puzzles. I held off an extra year before allowing my daughter to get her MMR, and shes had no issues so far.

Regressive Autism.

Nothing to do with vaccinations other than coincidental timing.

www.autismparentingmagazine.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That's actually awesome.

God bless you.

Indeed!

Which is exactly why it pisses me off that "authorities" (notice the etymology) label "autistic' children.

They are trying to end natural progression.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

My daughter isn't diagnosed but I believe she has Asperger's.
However back in the day we called these people geniuses.

She is artistic beyond belief, academically gifted to the point where even her teachers said she was smarter than them and one teacher had my daughter teaching the class. I found out later and wasn't too happy, but the teacher said she could do it in a way the students undstood. Like steve910 child my daughter aced so many "standardized" tests even creative ones like writing. She received a few letters from politicians for doing that.
She is so artistically talented that in some contests she literally won every award, one time coming home with 5 first place awards. It never meant much to her.

But you know what, as impressive as all of that is, the best thing is that she is a good person. She is kind, she is a true leader and doesn't care what anyone else thinks or labels her. She is quirky, and a little weird, but in the best possible way.
She is a good friend, daughter and sister.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: steve910
Autism is no laughing matter. My nephew's condition is so serious he can't process sensory input and therefore has lost hearing in one ear b/c of a lingering ear infection he had no idea he had! He can't drive because his reaction time is so delayed. He received perfect scores on the ACT and SAT and has been taking the LSAT and MCAT for fun since high school (he's 21) but will never be able to live independently. His parents are anti-vaxxers too, but poor kid can't catch a break. It may be over-diagnosed these days but we shouldn't overlook the kids who are truly autistic because they really do need help, sometimes for their entire lives.

I agree that there are kids/people out there that actually have it. But its WAY over diagnosed.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's actually awesome.

God bless you.

Indeed!

Which is exactly why it pisses me off that "authorities" (notice the etymology) label "autistic' children.

They are trying to end natural progression.

Perhaps there does need to be a whole new separate category for these High-Functioner's currently under the Autism umbrella.

I don't really want to go into La-La-Land with Starchild/Crystal child -- but from personal involvement -- it's not farfetched.

This is a human evolution.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

But you know what, as impressive as all of that is, the best thing is that she is a good person. She is kind, she is a true leader and doesn't care what anyone else thinks or labels her. She is quirky, and a little weird, but in the best possible way.
She is a good friend, daughter and sister.

This is the thing -- mine is just like a different breed in openness, gentleness, loving, acceptance, etc.

Considers himself non-binary -- and feels insulted if you try to categorize him as a specific gender.

Not a good student -- but aces his tests. Is a creative writer.

He does require full time aides to keep him focused at school. It's too confining for him.

Has zero interest in physical sports except walking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join