It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 36 Children now have Autism

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Annee
As I said — check your sources before posting.

Children's Health Defense is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.

What source? You're using pharma funded fact checkers again and avoiding the evidence. ChD provides the studies and evidence. If you can argue that, then don't even bother replying.

I’m not going to change your mind.

Those who believe it’s vaccines don’t care what anyone else says.

It’s what you want to believe.

So, do you actually have a kid with Autism?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How a Now-Retracted Autism Study Went Viral -- Again

Experts say the lone study author played fast and loose with statistics to show a link between autism and the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella, some experts going as far as saying that the author deliberately did this, but the dubious results took off online anyway, quickly going viral.

The study author, California biomechanical engineer Brian Hooker, did a re-analysis of a 2004 autism study after one of its co-authors, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention health scientist William Thompson, said he had qualms about the original findings. Thompson said data was omitted, which skewed the results to show that there was no link. So Hooker got the data, added to it and ran his own calculations.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How a Now-Retracted Autism Study Went Viral -- Again

Experts say the lone study author played fast and loose with statistics to show a link between autism and the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella, some experts going as far as saying that the author deliberately did this, but the dubious results took off online anyway, quickly going viral.

The study author, California biomechanical engineer Brian Hooker, did a re-analysis of a 2004 autism study after one of its co-authors, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention health scientist William Thompson, said he had qualms about the original findings. Thompson said data was omitted, which skewed the results to show that there was no link. So Hooker got the data, added to it and ran his own calculations.

abcnews.go.com...

Yes, medical boards and journals are owned by big pharma. The CDC and FDA are completely captured. The CDC gets billions every year for being vaccine salesmen, they owns tons of patents for. Anderson Cooper from CNN gets 10 million a year directly from Pfizer. Trying to discover the truth isn't as easy as typing search terms into Google which is cia run at this point. It requires critical thinking.

This doctor has compared health conditions of unvaccinated children versus vaccinated children over a 10 year period and found the same thing:

rumble.com...

There is zero reason for a doctor to take this stance since they will always lose their job and medical license since the trillion dollar pharma industry control everyone with their tentacles everywhere--except for those who have that internal moral fortitude to get the truth out and save people at the expense of their own careers. 99.9% of doctors will save their own asses and go along with the facade.
edit on 24-8-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Like I said. Those who believe vaccines cause Autism will not be swayed.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Like I said. Those who believe vaccines cause Autism will not be swayed.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

There's no excuse. There's only reality. Why do you even post on a conspiracy site? What's the point? You believe in things the mainstream media says are crazy?

Corporations capturing regulatory agencies is nothing new. Big oil did it with the epa and no one denies that. They capture politicians and anything they can, it's called crony capitalism (not to be mistaken with free market capitalism). So what are you arguing, that it doesn't happen or that the studies are wrong? You seem to think figuring out the truth is easy in this world of psychological manipulation and project mocking bird.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you have a kid who hasn't been pumped full of vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs since birth in order to make a fair comparison?

If we're using personal anecdotes then they should at least be balanced.
edit on 28/8/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's a huge can of worms that has been exposed because the covid vaccine is so bad, causing doctors to question all vaccines.

RFK jnr is right, all vaccines need long term placebo controlled safety trials (with genuine placebos). Apparently not one vaccine on the schedule has such a thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I am autistic or not

Your autism spectrum symptoms are moderate

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

They can say "one in thirty six" but with the width of the spectrum these days, I'm surprised it's that low.

When they expanded the DSM-5 with many layers of autism I think we all fit within the spectrum now. Also, they prescribe drugs to kids who do not need them. Anyone of us if we were 20 today we would be on 4 different mental health drugs and still be the same.
edit on 23-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Do you have a kid who hasn't been pumped full of vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs since birth in order to make a fair comparison?

If we're using personal anecdotes then they should at least be balanced.

I have every vaccine known to man in me, filled 2 full books of the old yellow vaccine booklet. I'm talking like 60+

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join