It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 36 Children now have Autism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Could indifference be causing the uptick in neurodivergence and in people who don't feel any particular connection to their biological gender?

I recall hearing somewhere that there used to be a folk belief that there was some sort of mind-body connection which meant that parents had to be proud of the traits they wanted to pass on to their children.

I recall hearing a certain gatekeeper state that it was selfish and sinful to want to make sure your children were smart. He said you should hope and pray for a healthy child but be open and accepting of whatever kind of child God wanted to send.

Perhaps there is some secret Comintern coordinating an infiltration of gatekeeper-type social roles by people who are interested in class warfare. Perhaps one of the ways the class warfare is being waged is the attempt to dumb down America's gifted children.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned breastfeeding is the way to feed a baby, especially the first few months.
That is nature's way - all the animals do it, and it's supposedly true that breastfed babies grow up to be smarter and healthier than those who are not.
I realize not all women are able to do it, but even forming a firm connection with the baby during those early days, and giving them a lot of attention is good for the child.
It's often the children who have uninterested parents who lead troubled lives.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is all anyone needs:

physiciansforinformedconsent.org...

Finally, real informed consent.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Even that is now tainted by unnatural artificially created mRNA.

Detection of mRNA from vaccines in breast milk

Stays in the arm they said, breaks down in a few days seemingly.
edit on 26/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Even that is now tainted by unnatural artificially created proteins.

Detection of mRNA from vaccines in breast milk

Stays in the arm they said, breaks down in a few days seemingly.

They've lied about everything. That's what happens when the nwo pushes a depopulation agenda on the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In some states the rate of autism is 1 in 23 like Maryland.

That's 4% of children. It's insane.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm a female, and I turn 40 this year - But I also have a genetic collagen disorder and it's a pretty common comorbidity so at the very least, I understand ppl with autism more readily. I also was one of the first "Medicaid babies", so I got more vaccines than most my same age (I think it was somewhere between 18 and 20 before age 18) - I def see the connection, but going to a school that had more kids with unique needs than other schools, I got to see the "1 in 50-100" up close and personal growing up.

Most of them had ADD/ADHD, although several had autism.

The truth is: Those kids were often MORE warm, caring, empathetic, and FUN than other kids my same age from church. When they feel like they're with "friends" or ppl who understand them, they tend to let go a lot more and act silly or funny, & are interested in each other more - Also, being a female with HFA, I was always more socially engaged than boys with it, so it may have been that picking their frequencies up a lot easier ; the kids from church tended to be snootier, more cliquish, meaner, and less-inclusive towards me, ESPECIALLY the girls. I don't talk to any of them nowadays, which tells ya how I feel about the whole experience.
edit on 26-3-2023 by shereegeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's definitely not the vaccines

Definitely not the vaccines don't blame the vaccines

Big pharma is in it to help people not profit from there illness

Their is definitely dot a evil cabal at work

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In some states the rate of autism is 1 in 23 like Maryland.

That's 4% of children. It's insane.

These types used to be diagnosed individually by differences and intensity of symptoms:

autistic disorder
Asperger’s syndrome
pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS)
In 2013, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) revised these classifications. All types of autism are now merged into a single diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD).

The lowest levels I'm going to say that 70% or more of the population kind of falls into that category. Going out on a limb I would say both you and I fall into that category too.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
That's what happens when the nwo pushes a depopulation agenda on the world.

They do not need to as the world is depopulating on its own as we live and breathe.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shereegeo

When they feel like they're with "friends" or ppl who understand them, they tend to let go a lot more and act silly or funny, & are interested in each other more - Also, being a female with HFA, I was always more socially engaged than boys with it, so it may have been that picking their frequencies up a lot easier

YES! They seem to tune into each other's energy. They just know.

It's pretty clear who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They might be picking up on social cues, just like everyone we recognise traits in others, but it has nothing to do with tuning to a frequency or detecting waveforms of energy beyond what anyone else can. Frequency requires a measurement of time. Despite your attempts, kids with Autism aren’t some kind of new branch of evolution, they share all the same senses and features as the rest of us, simply different brain chemistry.
edit on 27/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I was a kid in the suburbs of Detroit in the 1960s. I have thought back and I cant remember a SINGLE case of autism or even hearing of the term. There were kids with hearing issues and maybe some kids that were mentally challenged but nothing like what you would call autism today. Its very weird.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Death from infections declined dramatically prior to the introduction of most vaccines due to better sanitation (plumbing and waste removal), refrigeration to prevent food spoilage, improved nutrition, cleaner drinking water, the use of powerful natural and holistic healing remedies, the ending of child labor and the overall improvement of living, which allowed for robust health. For example, death from measles in the USA declined 99.96% before the vaccine was ever introduced. A healthy immune system has the ability to go through the infection process without incident in the vast majority of cases; and typically if there are complications, these are due to nutrient deficiencies or other treatment or susceptibility issues, not a lack of toxic vaccines. Understanding of the history of vaccination and how vaccines never actually saved us from infections – and if anything, have made our situation worse – can be found in Dr. Suzanne Humphries, MD seminal work, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: wtbengineer
He's just different, he was made that way. He only thinks about how things affect him, how things will be for him. You just have no idea about this. Don't mean to derail the thread but I had to respond to that.

I know

I swear its humans evolving.

You keep using that word and I dont think you know what it means.
Only the strongest survive doesnt apply here. Of course evolution in humans is dead anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

When they feel like they're with "friends" or ppl who understand them, they tend to let go a lot more and act silly or funny, & are interested in each other more -

Isnt this true of people in general??

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

When they feel like they're with "friends" or ppl who understand them, they tend to let go a lot more and act silly or funny, & are interested in each other more -

Isnt this true of people in general??

It's just different. They just seem to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There was way more learning disabilities back in your day that went undiagnosed than your OP is acknowledging.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The lack of curiosity is the poker tell that they know what's going on and covering it up.

The CDC makes 5 billion a year selling vaccines, they are a vaccine company not a regulatory agency. It would go against their bottom line to reveal what's causing autism. Gee I wonder what that is.

The sheeple would just be content to let autism be 1 in 1 and just say whelp it's normal, dag nabbit climate change causes autism.

Meanwhile you have them giving 2 month olds 8 vaccines at a time and then 90% of SIDS cases happen within 48 hours of being vaxxt.

They've never ever done a double blind placebo study of any vaccine versus unvaxxt. Gee I wonder why?

Yep there's zero connection there, don't do your own research.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
There was way more learning disabilities back in your day that went undiagnosed than your OP is acknowledging.

YES!

High-Functioning Autism (newishly recognized) is hereditary.

Many parents with diagnosed children -- look back at themselves in revelation of understanding their own confusion growing up.

I do see it as an evolution progression.

We are moving away from "stuck" thinking and archaic society structures/beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join