It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Building Plastered with Suspected "Vaccine" Injuries and Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There is an independent news provider named Bright Light News.

Here is a report posted on the free speech platform Rumble:

[Toronto, ON] Watch our exclusive report of the activists plastering the CBC building on Front St. with stickers of people suspected of suffering Covid "vaccine" injuries and deaths. Inspired by the UK's "Media Is the Virus" protests that targeted the BBC in similar fashion, the activists hoped to share a voice for those affected while holding the CBC and other mainstream media to account for their complicity in promoting an unscientific and dangerous "safe and effective" narrative.

[UPDATED] CBC Building Plastered With Suspected "Vaccine" Injuries and Deaths

I like that technique for activism.

I LOVE the fact that doctors who have the humility to admit they've been wrong are beginning to go public.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This was previously done in Britain and the Netherlands.

Related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems the anti vaxx movement is getting very sophisticated. They are coordinating these protests globally and making up fake vaxx victims then strategically putting fake entries in VAERs while somehow knowing all the specific batch numbers. The also purposely injure themselves and then claim it was the vaxx that did it. Then China pays them to help trick everyone into believing the anti vaxx movement. This is what Jburns told me.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Oh my God.

Is there any hope?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Oh my God.

Is there any hope?

Probably not. All we can do now is obey whatever the government says and hope they let us live as slaves in a pod and receive daily forced injections.

The future looks bright.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The future looks bright.

As in Orwellian 1984 Doublespeak:

crazzfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It seems the anti vaxx movement is getting very sophisticated. They are coordinating these protests globally and making up fake vaxx victims then strategically putting fake entries in VAERs while somehow knowing all the specific batch numbers. The also purposely injure themselves and then claim it was the vaxx that did it. Then China pays them to help trick everyone into believing the anti vaxx movement. This is what Jburns told me.

This "movement" is led by whom? Is it being contended that the VAER database is somehow 'altered' to fraudulently represent injuries that are not real, or victims that don't exist? How is that accomplished exactly?

Is it sort of analogous to doctors reporting every malady or flu "COVID?"

Just asking.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

This "movement" is led by whom? Is it being contended that the VAER database is somehow 'altered' to fraudulently represent injuries that are not real, or victims that don't exist? How is that accomplished exactly?

Is it sort of analogous to doctors reporting every malady or flu "COVID?"

Just asking.

There is a secret under ground group of anti vaxxers. There goal is to make sure vulnerable people don't get life saving vaccines. Their goal is evil, they want people to die.

Government and big pharma heros are trying to stop them but they don't have enough resources. The rag tag group has $40 dollars and some slim Jim's. You might say they are an unstoppable force.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ah... that makes sense now.

Do they have a newsletter?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

bullets < bulletins
begging < beginning

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Ah... that makes sense now.

Do they have a newsletter?

Not yet, they are still saving up for that, but trust me, they are an unstoppable force.

new topics

top topics

join