It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you take the H5N1 bird flu vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I bring a touchy subject here with the recent H5N1 death in Cambodia. My intent is to not ruffle too many feathers but to have a rational conversation about what may, or may not, happen if this becomes the next pandemic.

Let us start with some facts. H5N1 has been detected in 58,484,673 birds in North America. You can see the detection map here.

We've seen this virus cross to humans in Cambodia. An 11 year old girl has passed on from this disease and her father also seems to have it. Source

My questions to you is, if this was the real deal this time, would you take a vaccine? Would you take any precautions or did the Covid scare just numb you to any further pandemics?

My opinion. *put your tin foil hats on* I think a lot of people will not subject themselves to any new vaccine even if this time you really do need it. If you're paying any attention at all, the Covid vaccine does not provide any protection nor does it prevent transmission. I think this is in our knowledge base now so when the real threat comes, people are not going to get any further vaccinations. That's when the real disease happens. Obviously monitor your situation but if you see people dropping dead from H5N1, it might be time to get out of dodge or take the vaccination.

*tin foil hat off*

What say you?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nope, no H5N1 bird flu vaccine for me. I'm not a bird brain like some people are.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nope, no H5N1 bird flu vaccine for me. I'm not a bird brain like some people are.

You'll probably be fine, Upper Michigan is sparsely populated, I travel there several times a year. When I was younger I would go there 20+ times a year to go to Ski Brule, $55 bucks per car. Indianhead and big powderhorn too.

If we have a big outbreak of some disease, I'm heading up towards you!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Hello ATS,

I bring a touchy subject here with the recent H5N1 death in Cambodia. My intent is to not ruffle too many feathers but to have a rational conversation about what may, or may not, happen if this becomes the next pandemic.

Let us start with some facts. H5N1 has been detected in 58,484,673 birds in North America. You can see the detection map here.

We've seen this virus cross to humans in Cambodia. An 11 year old girl has passed on from this disease and her father also seems to have it. Source

My questions to you is, if this was the real deal this time, would you take a vaccine? Would you take any precautions or did the Covid scare just numb you to any further pandemics?

My opinion. *put your tin foil hats on* I think a lot of people will not subject themselves to any new vaccine even if this time you really do need it. If you're paying any attention at all, the Covid vaccine does not provide any protection nor does it prevent transmission. I think this is in our knowledge base now so when the real threat comes, people are not going to get any further vaccinations. That's when the real disease happens. Obviously monitor your situation but if you see people dropping dead from H5N1, it might be time to get out of dodge or take the vaccination.

*tin foil hat off*

What say you?

It seems like everything is coming to a head.

Will they initiate another plandemic with the bird flu? Everyone's prepped to believe it could happen, it just has to magically become much more infectious to humans. If that magically happens you'll know they released a GOF bird flu variant. Then we're gonna see if they try to start force vaxxing people. IE, holding people down or transporting to FEMA camps to be force vaxxt. If you think the covid vaxx is bad, I can't imagine how bad this sh# is gonna be.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Even if there is a legitimate H5N1 pandemic, I bet it will be named "Marburg Virus" until people catch on, then the pandemic will get names something vague. Like what they did with the SARS Corona Virus Type-2/covid.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Even if there is a legitimate H5N1 pandemic, I bet it will be named "Marburg Virus" until people catch on, then the pandemic will get names something vague. Like what they did with the SARS Corona Virus Type-2/covid.

What people don't seem to realize is that true pandemics only happen every 40 years, not every 3 or 4 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Bill Gates disagrees with you. Get back in your box. We're all going to die.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I don't think this will be the case, at least in The United States. Think about the people that will resist, probably rural area's. Think about the women and men you know that hunt, I mean unless you're stupid, you probably don't want to go anywhere near these people's property. I mean unless you want to die.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I don't think this will be the case, at least in The United States. Think about the people that will resist, probably rural area's. Think about the women and men you know that hunt, I mean unless you're stupid, you probably don't want to go anywhere near these people's property. I mean unless you want to die.

How many people resisted the last jab and by which demographic?

You're not only wrong, you're deluded.
edit on 24-2-2023 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm sure this is all game planned out. Nothing a few Vinyl Chloride spills can't solve.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

How many poeple resisyed the last jab and by which demographic?

You can't compare the two events. People were scared the first time around. Very scared. We haven't had a global pandemic in their lifetimes.

This next one, everyone will be aware of what happened in the last one since it was just a few years ago. The premise of my post is what will people do this time.

I'm not sure why you are attacking my logic, I'm just asking questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

don't forget shady reports explaining mystery white powder falling from the sky.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

How many poeple resisyed the last jab and by which demographic?

You can't compare the two events. People were scared the first time around. Very scared. We haven't had a global pandemic in their lifetimes.

This next one, everyone will be aware of what happened in the last one since it was just a few years ago. The premise of my post is what will people do this time.

I'm not sure why you are attacking my logic, I'm just asking questions.

I'm not attacking your logic. There is no logic here actually. We have a case study that is actually exactly as you're suggesting. There are no 2 events. You're inventing a hypothesis and presenting it as real. We had a fake pandemic, 80% of the population went along with it. Expect the same results again.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What a joke this whole thing has been. On the same day Biden said he's not visiting he also said he's giving a few more billion to Ukraine.

I know everyone is on the same page here. It's a total joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

So that means you're not falling for this next pandemic?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here was my sign

I was married on 9/12/2005
my honeymoon consisted of watching a Primetime fearmongering TV special .....I'm too weary to look up at the moment ....

was an omen

ITs all a TRAP
Too Each their Own

Whats IT all About?

Answer to OP

I WILL NOT COMPLY

edit on 2242023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What pandemic? You're making it up.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What pandemic? You're making it up.

I'll say it again, in no uncertain terms, there will be another pandemic in our future. My post was to make people think about what they are going to do next time. The media has already been promoting the H5N1 bird flu transferring to humans as linked in my post.

I'm not making this up. I think it's important for everyone to understand what to do next time something like this happens. It might be now, it might be in 50 years, who knows.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Nope.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
.a reply to: rickymouse
NO , Never a Govmt shot ever not even the Original.... I'm 70 I have seen enough it's up to God Now.... IMO...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join