It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you take the H5N1 bird flu vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cool story bruh. I have never got a flu shot, and I have never got the flu. (Until I got the covid flu) never jabbed either, wasn't the worst flu I ever had, not even close.

If you never got a flu how could the COVID flu then not be the worst you ever had...

Thousands of people who DID get jabbed and got Covid also died.

Though I agree not everyone needed the vaccine it helped millions of high-risk people. Following who were in hospitals after the vaccine was available over 90% were the unvacced.

Glad you caught that. I miswrote that.

As far as the jabs, I'm not so sure it helped anyone, even high risk people. And in Washington state, they (Inslee) made sure the jabs didn't matter or help anyone by sending high risk people already infected to nursing homes so they could kill a lot of other high risk people.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: litterbaux

Not really. Apart from the Spanish Flu back in 1918 all other types of flu have very small infection fatality rate.

This is bird flu and cannot be transmitted from humans to humans. Even if Pfizer or Moderna direct its evolution so to create vaccines... My immune system is much better then any of their junk products. And I am confident the same thing will happen when I got infected with SARS-CoV-2, being asymptomatic.

Nobody is sure yet and this pathogen supposedly is able to mutate.

All viruses mutate.
The rate of mutation is different though. Flu viruses have usually a fast rate of mutation.

You need to be exposed to infected animals to get infected and in any case we say NO to whatever junk Pfizer and Moderna create, if they are still in business...
edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Not really. Apart from the Spanish Flu back in 1918 all other types of flu have very small infection fatality rate.

This is bird flu and cannot be transmitted from humans to humans. Even if Pfizer or Moderna direct its evolution so to create vaccines... My immune system is much better then any of their junk products. And I am confident the same thing will happen when I got infected with SARS-CoV-2, being asymptomatic.

All viruses mutate.
The rate of mutation is different though. Flu viruses have usually a fast rate of mutation.

You need to exposed to infected animals to get infected and in any case we say NO to whatever jul Pfizer abs Moderna create, if they are still in business...

It already jumped from animal to human so it's working it's way up and around. Then say yes to non-mRNA shots or take your chances with the virus you have a choice unless you can prove religious or medical grounds. As for workplaces and the status quo in society, the majority are pro-vaccine and believe in the science, so look for another job if you don't want a jab.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

All viruses mutate.

You need to exposed to infected animals to get infected and in any case we say NO to whatever jul Pfizer abs Moderna create, if they are still in business...

It already jumped from animal to human so it's working it's way up and around. Then say yes to non-mRNA shots or take your chances with the virus you have a choice unless you can prove religious or medical grounds. As for workplaces and the status quo in society, the majority are pro-vaccine and believe in the science, so look for another job if you don't want a jab.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. You are mistaken. Just as you are mistaken about a range of matters.

Science isn't a belief system by the way.

I am sure most of us will say no to the junk products by Pfizer and Moderna. That's for sure. Especially in these threads.

You think I will look for another job if I don't want so new jab that isn't even available?! Are you ok? Has anyone told you that these jabs if ever come out will be mandated?? First of all there is no transmission from humans to humans. Maybe at very rare cases in the past.

During the Covid where I worked we didn't have mandates. And we won't have mandates ever.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

All viruses mutate.

You seem to forget that Covid-19 made mandatory vaccinations almost impossible. Most countries abandoned the mandates and it would be very unlikely that they will ever come back. You need to be more realistic.

In terms of non-mRNA or mRNA vaccines, most people who opposed the mandates are done with the words 'vaccines' and 'vaccinations'. They probably not going to have any again.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Looking again at your posts I don't think you understand what you are talking about. Equally concerning is your attempt to portray science as religion. You are using the word belief quite often.

From believing that Covid-19 is a virus, to upgrade your belief that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen, to the beliefs of herd immunity and now to the beliefs that this virus somehow is a threat to humanity and that vaccines must be mandated and we must take them.

I think you live in fantasy world. None of these beliefs are true.

Your comment about businesses isn't correct..Business had sometimes to follow the mandates not to have a problem with the law. Furthermore it doesn't matter whether new vaccines will be mRNA vaccines or more traditional ones. The answer is simply NO. There would be no vaccinations from those who oppose mandates.
I wasn't vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, do you think that I will be vaccinated against something else??!!

The only way to convince people at the moment is only when the product has been properly tested and passed the safety and effectiveness tests. But it takes years. Other then that fact-track vaccines are not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Even if say 5,000 people died from H5N1 I wouldn't take a vaccine. It's a balance of the scales. Minor amount of deaths from actual disease or major amount of injury and/or death from a vaccine. They don't exactly carry a lot of credibility lately.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What if this next pandemic is the real one though? I don't want to call people sheep but it's the best way to describe them in this situation. Those people will line up to take the next vaccine while everyone that has been paying attention will avoid it. If this next one is the big one, at some point it will become obvious that the vaccine is working, because you're paying attention.

I'm not saying this is going to happen but if you wanted to get rid of a whole bunch of rebels, I could see this working. By the time people start figuring it out, a lot of people will have already died.

All I'm trying to do is bring awareness, observe and react accordingly. If people start dropping like flies I probably won't take a vaccine but I'm going to be getting the hell out of dodge while it plays out.
edit on 25-2-2023 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZED332L

.a reply to: rickymouse
NO , Never a Govmt shot ever not even the Original.... I'm 70 I have seen enough it's up to God Now.... IMO...

I tried the flu vaccine twice and got a severe sickness like reaction similar to a very bad flu. The first doctor said it might be a coincidence when he witnessed it. The second doctor who gave me one fifteen years later witnessed the same thing and told me never to take another flu shot because it could kill me. He had seen some people get the same reaction. I had told him before trying the vaccine again about my first doctor witnessing it and that he said it could be a reaction or a coincidence. The second doctor asked me if I ever get the flu bad, I told him it never lasts over a day when I do get it and it makes my wife mad that I don't get sick like her. I asked him if I should try it again and he said not to but he also said some of the people who had this natural immunity could get the vaccine when they got very old and sickly, so he said if that happens when I get very old, then consider the risk but not to get it till that happens. He was a good doctor. Some people do have severe over reaction to the flu shot he mentioned and that it can run in families to over react to it.

I am not allergic to eggs, in fact I eat lots of eggs compared to others. I eat a minimum of a dozen a week with no side effects most weeks. High prices or not I buy eggs and I feel so much better in mental clarity when I eat them that I will not stop. Doctors have told me in the past to not eat them....I didn't argue, I just avoided going to the doctors unless I needed them for something...most often emergency rooms or outpatient clinics for injuries a few times a year. I hate the yearly checkup crap, it makes my blood pressure go to high when I go to doctors and I can feel it in my head. If I get severely stressed or mad, my BP also rises, so I learned to avoid getting mad or stressed.

People ask me often if I am allergic to eggs when I tell them I cannot take the flu shot....they never researched it and think the egg allergy is the only thing that can occur. It is either a cytokine storm or a bradykin storm that occurs....I think the second doctor I talked about called it a cytokine storm or something similar but bradykin is actually more of a match.

I learned most of the things about my reaction and possible causes from the Pharma companies sites that make the vaccine or FDA records on this reaction...it is in their official records about this, that is why they don't mandate vaccines usually, because there is evidence that proves some people have severe reactions and forcing them to take them means they signed their death warrant and they would be liable. If they make you want to take it by deceiving people, they are not liable for you dying.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Will you take the H5N1 bird flu vaccine……

👽

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What if this next pandemic is the real one though? I don't want to call people sheep but it's the best way to describe them in this situation. Those people will line up to take the next vaccine while everyone that has been paying attention will avoid it. If this next one is the big one, at some point it will become obvious that the vaccine is working, because you're paying attention.

I'm not saying this is going to happen but if you wanted to get rid of a whole bunch of rebels, I could see this working. By the time people start figuring it out, a lot of people will have already died.

All I'm trying to do is bring awareness, observe and react accordingly. If people start dropping like flies I probably won't take a vaccine but I'm going to be getting the hell out of dodge while it plays out.

Do you think that this pandemic was not real?

By the way the rest is hypothetical and there is no reason one to think the human race is under threat.

What vaccine is working? The one that will come to treat the supposed pandemic? Because the current one doesn't seen to be working that much.

For examine the UK has decided not to give the mRNA products to anyone under the age of 50, exonerating this way those who are responsible for this mess and harms caused by these products.

The State of Florida is trying to suspend the mRNA products and has issued a major health alert given that the number of adverse reactions have increased dramatically and there are many who have been harmed by these products. That includes deaths.

Idaho is trying to criminalise the administration of mRNA vaccines.

And so on... As other countries and States have been discussing and considering options given the harms and deaths caused by these products.
edit on 26-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

As far as the jabs, I'm not so sure it helped anyone, even high risk people. And in Washington state, they (Inslee) made sure the jabs didn't matter or help anyone by sending high risk people already infected to nursing homes so they could kill a lot of other high risk people.

So I live in Washington state too, closer to Portland though. For the first year those going to OR and WA hospitals were around 95% unvacced, so that there told us a lot as to whether the vaccine helped anyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So I live in Washington state too, closer to Portland though. For the first year those going to OR and WA hospitals were around 95% unvacced, so that there told us a lot as to whether the vaccine helped anyone.

Hmmm... Yea I think we know that you are peddling the narrative well but what about now? Have you looked at the vaccinated versus unvaccinated at the moment to see how well the vaccines are doing?

As it stands, the State of Florida has issued a major health alert in relation to the mRNA products not recommending them initially for the 18-39 age group (males) and now not recommending them for young and healthy people given the amount of harms, deaths, and the massive number of adverse reactions reported through VAERS.

The State of Idaho is trying to criminalise the administration of these products (have a look at my thread if you haven't done so)

The UK is no longer making the mRNA products available for those under the age of 50. We all know why.

Doesn't look to me that the vaccines are doing well and that they have helped that much.
edit on 26-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hmmm... Yea I think we know that you are peddling the narrative well but what about now? Have you looked at the vaccinated versus unvaccinated at the moment to see how well the vaccines are doing?

So, we have talked about this before, why do you readdress it like it is some new topic that you just thought about?

Let me help you about what you seemed to forget like a few weeks ago. We both agreed the latest vaccine sucks, is not helping much with Omicron, like 30% efficacy, so what is your point...

You actually posted an OP about this, do you remember even that? In your link that you used as your source it actually said that "the initial vaccines were very successful and saved many lives" This was from your link as I said to you back when we talked about it. Now come forward to 2023, what is your point now?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So, we have talked about this before, why do you readdress it like it is some new topic that you just thought about?

Let me help you about what you seemed to forget like a few weeks ago. We both agreed the latest vaccine sucks, is not helping much with Omicron, like 30% efficacy, so what is your point...

You actually posted an OP about this, do you remember even that? In your link that you used as your source it actually said that "the initial vaccines were very successful and saved many lives" This was from your link as I said to you back when we talked about it. Now come forward to 2023, what is your point now?

I am not using or believing official narratives. When I provide a link it doesn't imply that I accept the official narrative of safe and effective vaccines. The establishment cannot be trusted and they are known to have lied , deceived the public, as well as Pfizer falsifying data, moving at the speed of science and engaging in criminal deception and fraud.

The effectiveness of these vaccines were never a proven fact but an assertion of the vaccine dogma. The absolute risk reduction was a staggering 0.84%. So you had to vaccinate 119 individuals to prevent one infection. In terms of severe disease and deaths there is no much data other than the usual assertions of the dogma.

How the vaccines and the other measures doing in the long term can be reflected in the number of excess number of deaths that are seen in pretty much every country that has adopted these measures.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The H5N1 vaccine currently available is manufactured like similar 'flu vaccines manufactured using eggs.

However, there is no H5N1 pandemic.

edit on 26/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The H5N1 vaccine currently available is manufactured like similar 'flu vaccines manufactured using eggs.

This is from the UK Government Website

www.gov.uk...

1. Disadvantages of avian influenza vaccines
While preventative vaccination is widely used to control other avian diseases such as Newcastle disease, there are a number of disadvantages relating to currently available avian influenza vaccines:

Although the vaccines are able to reduce mortality, it is likely that some vaccinated birds would still be capable of transmitting avian influenza if they became infected, increasing the time taken to detect and eradicate this virus.

1) Influenza viruses can mutate rapidly, which could render a vaccine less useful. This is relevant when trying to get a good match between an outbreak virus and the candidate vaccine. The outbreak virus cannot be predicted with any certainty.

2)The vaccines present serious practical limitations in that they need to be delivered by individually injecting each bird. It can take up to 3 weeks for the birds to deliver optimum immunity, and some poultry require 2 doses, with a 4 to 6 week interval between these.

3)There is no proven efficacy of the vaccines in species such as ducks, geese and game birds.
It is difficult to differentiate infected from vaccinated birds.

4)There are welfare implications for birds through increased handling, especially when speed is necessary.

5)Vaccination may induce a false sense of security, resulting in a relaxation of biosecurity and vigilance.

6)There will be a risk to workers from the increased handling of birds.

You can apply most of the above with the exception of 6) and changing the wording from birds to humans to describe how effective the Covid-19 and the H5N1 vaccines are.

From the WHO

Vaccines against avian influenza A (H5N1) for human use have been developed for pandemic use but are not widely available

And I will add that nobody knows what these vaccines are and if they are safe and effective. We will assume they are not until otherwise proven. These vaccines are unknown and are not widely available. Better to avoid unknown 'stuff'....

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

How the vaccines and the other measures doing in the long term can be reflected in the number of excess number of deaths that are seen in pretty much every country that has adopted these measures.

You sure do not like to answer anything do you... On a side note YOU do not get to pick and choose for everyone what YOU think is correct though you really want to...

You idea of measurement is whatever you can find and mold it into anything that fits your narrative no matter the reality of any of it. Once you do that you conveniently ignore everything else.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You sure do not like to answer anything do you... On a side note YOU do not get to pick and choose for everyone what YOU think is correct though you really want to...

You idea of measurement is whatever you can find and mold it into anything that fits your narrative no matter the reality of any of it. Once you do that you conveniently ignore everything else.

The effectiveness of these vaccines were never a proven fact but an assertion of the vaccine dogma. The absolute risk reduction was a staggering 0.84%. So you had to vaccinate 119 individuals to prevent one infection. In terms of severe disease and deaths there is no much data other than the usual assertions of the dogma.

How the vaccines and the other measures doing in the long term can be reflected in the number of excess deaths that are seen in pretty much every country that has adopted these measures.

No, I don't pick and choose. The establishment picks and chooses what suits their narrative. Most of what they have claimed was wrong. From the the origin of the virus, to herd immunity, to natural immunity, to the safety and effectiveness of the 'vaccines'. Clearly the most failed medical campaign in history.

www.cnn.com...

The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older. This is the first coronavirus vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates

Clearly a counter measure and a reaction against a gain of functions experiment that went wrong. Or maybe it was intended this way. We don't know at this point. All we know is that never before coronaviruses were approved and this one was approved at the speed of science without any testing.

In a few words, panic and anti-scientific forces capitalising on the hysteria and paranoia created to make the maximum possible profit by selling junk as a counter measure to the a virus that has been manipulated in the lab.
edit on 28-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is from the UK Government Website

www.gov.uk...

1. Disadvantages of avian influenza vaccines
While preventative vaccination is widely used to control other avian diseases such as Newcastle disease, there are a number of disadvantages relating to currently available avian influenza vaccines:

Although the vaccines are able to reduce mortality, it is likely that some vaccinated birds would still be capable of transmitting avian influenza if they became infected, increasing the time taken to detect and eradicate this virus.

1) Influenza viruses can mutate rapidly, which could render a vaccine less useful. This is relevant when trying to get a good match between an outbreak virus and the candidate vaccine. The outbreak virus cannot be predicted with any certainty.

2)The vaccines present serious practical limitations in that they need to be delivered by individually injecting each bird. It can take up to 3 weeks for the birds to deliver optimum immunity, and some poultry require 2 doses, with a 4 to 6 week interval between these.

3)There is no proven efficacy of the vaccines in species such as ducks, geese and game birds.
It is difficult to differentiate infected from vaccinated birds.

4)There are welfare implications for birds through increased handling, especially when speed is necessary.

5)Vaccination may induce a false sense of security, resulting in a relaxation of biosecurity and vigilance.

6)There will be a risk to workers from the increased handling of birds.

You can apply most of the above with the exception of 6) and changing the wording from birds to humans to describe how effective the Covid-19 and the H5N1 vaccines are.

From the WHO

Vaccines against avian influenza A (H5N1) for human use have been developed for pandemic use but are not widely available

And I will add that nobody knows what these vaccines are and if they are safe and effective. We will assume they are not until otherwise proven. These vaccines are unknown and are not widely available. Better to avoid unknown 'stuff'....

There are six H5N1 vaccines that have been around since before 2011, and so all have been through the normal process of development and testing without EUC fast-tracking.

You are an anti-vaxxer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join