It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was CERN the beginning of the end.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As we all know, the past ten odd years have really escalated to complete strangeness.

We have losers winning the most unelectable elections, we have celebrities going off the rails.

The political landscape is on a knifesedge.

Only 30 odd years ago there was a real future with the dissolution of the former ussr, there was collaboration in sharing of technology, joint space programs.

There was real hope of a better world.

Over the last 15 odd years the world seems off.

It’s like tv series like fringe and counterpart are our new reality, where there are powers that are set to influence and destroy.

It’s like the whole woke movement, the movement to take away our freedom of speech are treatments to see how much crap we will put up with.

They keep pushing we take more and more and more, these powers are winning.

Now anyone needs to word statements in a way not to potentially upset any one.

Where the hell did the what we once called UFOs come from.

Though to now call them uap doesn’t make sense.
Are these uap taxis transporting people from one parallel earth to here, to cause dramatic shifts in our reality?

Or is this now the matrix as we are all dead and living in a program.

Nothing makes sense.

Even in everyday life I come accriss so many ass holes, that seem to want to cause harm and inconvenience.

Are these ass holes just a part of the program to gauge how we respond, and the artificial intelligence learns from this and adapts it’s style to reduce pissing people off to learn ways to manipulate us slowly with the influx of marketing techniques to comply.

Perhaps some of us have been identified the system sees as a threat, and the system focussed on manipulating the difficult ones as once the learn our oppositions it’s easier to manipulate the compliant ones.

I don’t know what the he’ll I am saying, though nothing lately is sensical.
edit on 21-2-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is the land of confusion.

Full of grotesque manikins and dystopian parodies.

a reply to: robsmith

edit on 21-2-2023 by Dalamax because: Test and adjust

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

sounds like you came to the same conclusion as I did. CERN opened up a portal to Clown World, and we are stuck there.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

What a great song. I really like genesis.

Though as you say it’s grotesque.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just don’t understand this massive paradigm shift in all aspects of life.

It’s like a massive re education of what we once valued has been shifted.

The things that made us who we are are no longer acceptable.

We have to comply.

I am sure I see what you are seeing.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's not CERN doing all the things you describe. It's Facebook.

The rise of social media and instant access anywhere any time to that social media through smartphones fit your time table and much easier to account for all the things you describe than CERN.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

yea, it started as a joke, but as time passes, I'm not finding any other explanations.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I think Dandat is right. The rise of social media has brought out the idiots in droves. I would bet my house you could go on Twitter and make a case that gummy bears are racist and 10,000 people would agree. That kind of stupid is contagious.
25 years ago, people would have actually told them how stupid it was, but now it's easy to find morons to agree.
The "influencers" are just that. They can get their followers to buy the cheapest crap out there and follow idiotic advise and every one goes on about how wonderful it is, because they don't want to be the one that says the emperor has no clothes.

Tidepods and all the TikToc challenges are proof that people are so stupid they will do anything for attention.

Society is on greased skids and there's a brick wall at the bottom of the hill.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Social media is the great evil at work though CERN may play a role but what to what extent I have no idea. Social media's effect is provable and obvious to anyone with a good memory of life before compared to life after.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I think Dandat is right. The rise of social media has brought out the idiots in droves. I would bet my house you could go on Twitter and make a case that gummy bears are racist and 10,000 people would agree. That kind of stupid is contagious.
25 years ago, people would have actually told them how stupid it was, but now it's easy to find morons to agree.
The "influencers" are just that. They can get their followers to buy the cheapest crap out there and follow idiotic advise and every one goes on about how wonderful it is, because they don't want to be the one that says the emperor has no clothes.

Tidepods and all the TikToc challenges are proof that people are so stupid they will do anything for attention.

Society is on greased skids and there's a brick wall at the bottom of the hill.

The problem with social media is well Elon highlighted the trouble with social media.

The fact that it is full of bots, there to guide each thread, and diffuse any chatter not approved, isn't the only problem

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I don’t know what the he’ll I am saying, though nothing lately is sensical.

I call that being stuck in an information quagmire. It can act like quicksand and pull you down. It is part of the information battlefield we are in. Been a lot of money pumped into censorship and fact checking these days to shape the narrative as it leads the masses to the slaughter. It is tough coming to terms with the scale of the fraud and how infiltrated many places are.

To get out of this mess, stick with the things you are certain about. Throw the rest into the gray zone for now. Some things will be clearer than others, but until some evidence or a stronger understanding presents, handle all other information with some care and doubt. Focus on what matters, if there is some critical question just gradually keep working towards that, check out all sides, when you can find some hard solid facts, which way does that point with all the conflicted information around?

It does take a while and effort to rebuild that trust. When you do it a bit like having a busted bone that heals back stronger.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First , the terminology should have been the LHC and NOT CERN.
CERN is a group of scientists that watch the pretty little colored tracers after a very small particle collision inside the
LHC .
My guess ?
Cell-phones for the win .

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

once you accept that, slowly, but surely you'll become the old # that just doesn't get it anymore, things will make sense again...

it's harder for us old sh1ts, because the world has accelerated tremendously... imagine we'd listened to our grandparents, I would still be typing this on a typewriter... the world is just faster and more dichotomous but not much different, no you guy just forgot what it was to be young and stupid, it's their future, even if they choose to fruck it up, but it's not that we left them a better world. So yes if they are the lucky ones to clean the rubble it certainly isn't their fault alone.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Pandora's box was opened it seems.

History lauded as myth to consider as perhaps real and not Science fiction:

Project Montauk was a clue that this was possible. Al Beilik (sp?) was making the rounds in the 80's talking about Montauk and the direct connection to the Philadelphia Experiment where a time portal apparently was opened. In an attempt to close it they caused a time rift when they turned on the power to another similar project out west like Pao Alto but probably not that site I can't remember now which. The resulting power switched on turned on a feedback loop of some kind that our Scientist were able to rematerialize the ship Philadelphia. There was a movie about it that perhaps is way less fiction than science.

With that it was determined some energies from other perhaps "parallel universes" were wafting in IIRC. It wouldn't be ridiculous to think dabbling in machines that can possibly distort time and reality is very dangerous. The drive to dominate human kind is easily satiated with a weapon to use against their enemies the people were not even aware of it's capabilities.

ETA
In the movie they did report the two sailors sent back to turn it off. When they did the feedback loop ended. But it took decades to do so IIRC.
edit on 21-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

About four-in-ten U.S. adults believe humanity is ‘living in the end times’

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You seemed to have made sense of the nonsensical in this is life.

"Let go, or be dragged" Zen proverb

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
These type of views are extremely cynical, materialistic, and short minded.

Everyone that I see writing the word "matrix" or "parallax", seems to think this way.

Seems like there is some kind of New Age product going around regarding this "matrix" concept that people copied from a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE made by transgenders, which make people sound like someone they are about to end their own life, because they make "no sense from it", lol.

To me, all things make total sense in everyway. It seems like your issue is that you expect sense to come from the mainstream news that you read (which is basically what you wrote down in your post), because you haven't realized that mainstream news are designed to confuse you, create cognitive dissonance, fear, in order to divide people into factions...

If one day you come to the conclusion that this "matrix" is too much for you and decide to "sign off", I wish you a good trip buddy.

PS: The CERN's hadron collider just proved to be a very expensive washing machine and nothing else. A completely failed experiment, because it's based on the failed logics of the current standard model of physics.

edit on 21-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
First , the terminology should have been the LHC and NOT CERN.
CERN is a group of scientists that watch the pretty little colored tracers after a very small particle collision inside the
LHC .
My guess ?
Cell-phones for the win .

Yep.

Specifically "smart" phones...

The internet used to be a wonderful place.
edit on 2122023 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Isn’t CERN where the internet was invented?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Isn’t CERN where the internet was invented?

Yes, by George Santos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join