A Review and Analysis of the Garabandal Prophecies

page: 7
17
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Today we celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the proclamation of the First Message of Our Lady of Mount Carmel de Garabandal.

News of the apparitions, which had begun on June 18, 1961 with the appearance of Saint Michael the Archangel, had spread sufficiently to draw a great crowd which gathered for the announcement. Anticipation ran high despite the heavy rain which fell throughout the day.

That evening, before the nine pine trees overlooking the village, the visionaries read the Message entrusted to them by the Holy Virgin on July 4:

We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. If we do not, a chastisement will befall us. The cup is already filling up, and if we do not change, a very great chastisement will come upon us.

Like the echo of Fatima, this Message calls to every heart for conversion. Sacrifices and penances performed in a true spirit of contrition, increased devotion to the Eucharist and renewed efforts to sanctify our lives are required to avert a coming chastisement.

The heavenly counsel of Massabeille, "Penance, Penance, Penance" reaffirmed in the Cova de Ira in 1917 as the remedy for the spreading contagion of Communism and the unnecessary tragedy of the Second World War is brought forward to the seventh decade of the twentieth century to a world in crisis.

At Garabandal, on that tempestuous night, many went away dissatisfied. The intensity and frequency of the ecstasies had lead them to believe they were about to receive a major new revelation. The First Message was too simple, too childlike. It did not contain the vivid illustration of the future sought out by the merely curious.

The reading of the First Message marks the culmination of the first cycle of apparitions and the events of 1961, but this would not be the last word from Our Lady of Mount Carmel de Garabandal.


www.garabandal.us...




posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Ok really? You are posting this in a thread about the Garabandal Prophecies?

The two are not related

The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
This "Maria Divine Mercy", has not been verified by the vatican (period)

Can you please keep these posts from this person in a dedicated thread, as opposed to trying to derail other discussions with this.

Thank-you.

I apologise for being off topic above, I'd normally avoid posting what i did, however it's kind of annoying.

ANYWAY, back on topic. I'm not religious, and these have just come to my attention recently, so you will have to forgive me for sounding ignorant about the topic, BUT there where three kids who where told 3 secrets, two have been revealed to the public and the full third has been held back, is that right?

What i'd like to know is: "What is the 'great chastisement', people mention it, and sadly i have not had the time to cross reference it that much (time is sadly limited at present). If there is an off chance someone can get me upto speed (Links are awesome, and i can read them at my earliest convinience).

Thanks in advance



posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by colbe
 


Ok really? You are posting this in a thread about the Garabandal Prophecies?

The two are not related

The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
This "Maria Divine Mercy", has not been verified by the vatican (period)

Can you please keep these posts from this person in a dedicated thread, as opposed to trying to derail other discussions with this.

Thank-you.

I apologise for being off topic above, I'd normally avoid posting what i did, however it's kind of annoying.

ANYWAY, back on topic. I'm not religious, and these have just come to my attention recently, so you will have to forgive me for sounding ignorant about the topic, BUT there where three kids who where told 3 secrets, two have been revealed to the public and the full third has been held back, is that right?

What i'd like to know is: "What is the 'great chastisement', people mention it, and sadly i have not had the time to cross reference it that much (time is sadly limited at present). If there is an off chance someone can get me upto speed (Links are awesome, and i can read them at my earliest convinience).

Thanks in advance


Spruk,

If you're not "religious" why do you care?

You called Maria a false prophet in another thread. Maria's messages refer to the Great Warning, the same as Garabandal. I'll repeat it here, it takes a long time for Church approval. Maria's messages have not been decided on yet.
Nor have they been disapproved by her Bishop.

Garabandal does not have the official approval of the Church yet. Events
prophesied haven't taken place. The current Bishop is positive unlike past
Bishops over Garabandal.

Maria's messages, from Our Lord mainly speak of the same prophesied event as Garabandal, the Great Warning, they are fine to share here. Spruk, they help to confirm Garabandal.

Your referring to the three children and the third secret is about Fatima. I am
not going to insist you take it to another thread. Discussion of the faith, prophecy,
our times are wonderful no matter the thread.



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
,

Actually, Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the Catholic Church ... . THREE TIMES.


As for this 'Maria Divine Mercy' person ....
.... I think I'll give myself the stage name Jacinta Pio and I'll regurgitate old 'prophecies' all the while linking myself to Fatima (Jacinta) and St. Padre Pio (Pio) ... and at the same time claim that Jesus is giving me messages that anyone who opposes me is really opposing him and subject to hellfire.

I'm sure I could start a following very quickly ... just as this Maria Divine Mercy (stage name) has done.



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Spruk
The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
,
Actually, Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the Catholic Church ... . THREE TIMES.


As for this 'Maria Divine Mercy' person ....
.... I think I'll give myself the stage name Jacinta Pio and I'll regurgitate old 'prophecies' all the while linking myself to Fatima (Jacinta) and St. Padre Pio (Pio) ... and at the same time claim that Jesus is giving me messages that anyone who opposes me is really opposing him and subject to hellfire.

I'm sure I could start a following very quickly ... just as this Maria Divine Mercy (stage name) has done.


The Church is prudent, she has not approved or disproved Garabandal.

The prophesied "supernatural" events, the Great Warning and to follow, the Great Miracle have not happened yet. After the first, the worldwide Warning, this will be the fastest approval ever by the RCC. The anniversary of the first apparition was this last year...

God is patient, so it's been fifty years now. It takes time to prepare the world because of man's pride and the constant rejection of prophecy. God makes explicit His plan speaking to every generation through chosen souls. And look, prophets are second in the list, first are the Apostles (1Cor 12:28).

St. Padre Pio, one of the greatest mystics, other mystics, Pope John Paul II believe in Garabandal.

And even without any authority, only his personal opinion, the biggest anti-prophet, nixing almost every current messenger in the last 50 + years, Ronald Conte, Jr., believes in Garabandal. He's predicted the Great Warning two or three times and been wrong. He should know? He does, God doesn't give exact dates.

Here is an update, the last Bishop, the present Bishop chosen by Pope Benedict XVI and the present Pastor at Garabandal are positive.

+ + +


UPDATE: THE CHURCH"S POSITION ON GARABANDAL

The magazine "Garabandal International" has updated some information regarding the village of Garabandal, the current Bishop and Pastor, Joey Lomangino, the Seers and the Miracle.
There are clear signs that Our Lady is preparing the way for the prophesied events. The roads leading up to Garabandal are being widened. The road from Casio to Garabandal is being surveyed and pegged for widening and upgrading.
The new Bishop, Archbishop Vincente Zamora has stated publicly that he will take any new information on Garabandal. The previous Bishop, Archbishop Carlos, openly encouraged pilgrims to go to Garabandal and for priests to say Mass and hear confessions there without having to obtain approval. The Parish Priest, Fr. Rolando, has publicly declared his belief in the apparitions. This ecclesiastical support has been totally lacking in the Spanish clergy till recent times.

Joey Lomangino, who is now 79 years old and will receive new eyes on the day of the Miracle.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
The Church is prudent, she has not approved or disproved Garabandal.

It has THREE TIMES said it's not of supernatural origin.


St. Padre Pio, one of the greatest mystics, other mystics, Pope John Paul II believe in Garabandal.

The Padre Pio center in Barto Pennsylvania says that Padre Pio NEVER stated that he knew if Mary was appearing in Garabandal or not. There are claims and FALSE attributions to Padre Pio saying that he did. Also - Those two people are HUMANS ... even if they did say they thought Mary was in Garbandal, they are HUMAN and can easily make mistakes. Many saints throughout the centuries have made whopper mistakes.


The magazine "Garabandal International" ....

... is pushing a product. It's whole thing is to push Garabandal. It isn't going to be a balanced source of information. It says that the bishop is open to 'new information'. EVERY bishop of EVERY supposed apparition says that. It is the proper thing for the bishop to say. It in no way invalidates the fact that the church has said it is not of supernatural origin THREE TIMES already. THAT is the last pronouncement on Garabandal - not of supernatural origin.


Joey Lomangino, who is now 79 years old and will receive new eyes on the day of the Miracle.

Joey Lomangino, who is now 79 years old, is suffering from dementia and living in New York (or Long Island .. can't remember). His life is coming to an end, he is blind, and he has dementia. He will not get new eyes. His hope is based on a FALSE apparition that even the 'seers' themselves have said was a hoax.

THE SEERS THEMSELVES HAVE RECANTED AND SAID IT DIDN"T HAPPEN.

Garabandal - False


THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER


QUOTE From Jose Vilaplana - Bishop of Santander - Oct. 11, 1996

there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions ... I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity ...


More problems with Garabandal
Statement by the Bishop in Spain
Conchita admits she stole the Eucharist to fake the 'Miracle'
Take special note -
COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL OFFICIAL CHURCH DOCUMENTS
edit on 1/7/2012 by FlyersFan because: add links



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
The Church is prudent, she has not approved or disproved Garabandal.

It has THREE TIMES said it's not of supernatural origin.


St. Padre Pio, one of the greatest mystics, other mystics, Pope John Paul II believe in Garabandal.

The Padre Pio center in Barto Pennsylvania says that Padre Pio NEVER stated that he knew if Mary was appearing in Garabandal or not. There are claims and FALSE attributions to Padre Pio saying that he did. Also - Those two people are HUMANS ... even if they did say they thought Mary was in Garbandal, they are HUMAN and can easily make mistakes. Many saints throughout the centuries have made whopper mistakes.


The magazine "Garabandal International" ....

... is pushing a product. It's whole thing is to push Garabandal. It isn't going to be a balanced source of information. It says that the bishop is open to 'new information'. EVERY bishop of EVERY supposed apparition says that....
Joey Lomangino, who is now 79 years old, is suffering from dementia and living in New York (or Long Island .. can't remember). His life is coming to an end, he is blind, and he has dementia. He will not get new eyes. His hope is based on a FALSE apparition that even the 'seers' themselves have said was a hoax.

THE SEERS THEMSELVES HAVE RECANTED AND SAID IT DIDN"T HAPPEN.

Garabandal - False

THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER


QUOTE From Jose Vilaplana - Bishop of Santander - Oct. 11, 1996

there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions ... I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity ...


More problems with Garabandal
Statement by the Bishop in Spain
Conchita admits she stole the Eucharist to fake the 'Miracle'
Take special note -
COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL OFFICIAL CHURCH DOCUMENTS
edit on 1/7/2012 by FlyersFan because: add links


FlyersFan,

Joey is still alive and your saying he is old and ill doesn't change things.

What you've posted above from "Unity Publishing" is "old news" from a well known biased anti-prophet website.

You are up on the first page denying Garabandal in 2004. Go back
and read in my most recent post the current standing and understand the "supernatural" events have not happened yet. The Church cannot make a judgment.

Our Lady told the young girls they would be confused and recant. It
was prophesied.

St. Pio believed in Garabandal.

What of the miracle of the "host" appearing, which Conchita, the main seer
at Garabandal experienced in 1962? God gives "signs" for people to believe. Eucharistic miracles have occurred throughout history. You'll see, it's documented with a photo and many eye witnesses.

www.ourlady.ca...


blessings,

colbe



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 



Originally posted by FlyersFan

Conchita admits she stole the Eucharist to fake the 'Miracle'


The photo of the host on Conchita's tongue taken in 1962 is real. It
wasn't faked. Think of time period it was taken. Nor are the eyewitness accounts lies.

I looked at the "miralcesceptic.com" link above and the links on that
page turn out to be anti-Catholic. Check it out...click on Home. They're not just sceptics.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just thought that I resurrect this thread. There is a visionary in Germany that started receiving messages from God, Jesus, and Mary. They say that the prophecies at Garabandal will be fulfilled soon. There will be a Warning, a cross will appear in the sky. After that everyone's conscience will be illuminated. They will see all the sins that they have committed from the past to the present. They will then have a choice on whether to choose God or sin. This a warning before the end times come. This is not the end of the world yet. God wants to wake people up, including those souls who are deceived by Satan in his plan for the new world order.

Here is the link to the site the warning second coming

I for one believe that these messages are truly coming from God. So, please everyone turn from your sins if you are reading this. If you are Catholic, go to confession and remain in a state of grace. If not Catholic, don't worry Jesus says that He still will forgive you if you come back to Him with remorse for your sins. Be ready for the Warning which will be a time of Grace.

Shortly afterwards, the New World Order will swiftly try to take over the ruled under Satan's power since he knows that his time is short before the Second Coming of Christ.

God says that Pope Benedict XVI is His last True Pope.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastprophet07
Just thought that I resurrect this thread. There is a visionary in Germany that started receiving messages from God, Jesus, and Mary. They say that the prophecies at Garabandal will be fulfilled soon. There will be a Warning, a cross will appear in the sky. After that everyone's conscience will be illuminated. They will see all the sins that they have committed from the past to the present. They will then have a choice on whether to choose God or sin. This a warning before the end times come. This is not the end of the world yet. God wants to wake people up, including those souls who are deceived by Satan in his plan for the new world order.

Here is the link to the site the warning second coming

I for one believe that these messages are truly coming from God. So, please everyone turn from your sins if you are reading this. If you are Catholic, go to confession and remain in a state of grace. If not Catholic, don't worry Jesus says that He still will forgive you if you come back to Him with remorse for your sins. Be ready for the Warning which will be a time of Grace.

Shortly afterwards, the New World Order will swiftly try to take over the ruled under Satan's power since he knows that his time is short before the Second Coming of Christ.

God says that Pope Benedict XVI is His last True Pope.


These messages line up with other messages from Heaven about
the Great Warning.

Thank you for sharing lastprophet. You are helping save souls.

Who knows, the Warning could be this year? The messenger, Maria was told the Great Tribulation begins at the end of 2012.

Advise to prepare for the Warning, daily prayer from now on and most
important, examine your conscience, make a heartfelt, contrite confession
of your mortal sins to God now!

You will not feel the "pain" of seeing CONFESSED sins in the NDE like
life review we will a experience.


colbe

p.s. I think the seer is from Ireland.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
FlyersFan

Colbe .. I like ya' .. really I do .. but sweetie .. you are just wrong ... I'm sorry.

Joey is still alive and your saying he is old and ill doesn't change things.

He is old and has dementia and hasn't gotten 'new eyes'. It just hasn't happened.

The Church cannot make a judgment.

The church can make negative judgements anytime it wants to. AND IT HAS THREE TIMES.
Its' only positive judgements that they can't make until the 'apparition' is over.

Our Lady told the young girls they would be confused and recant.

Yes, the girls came up with that so they could never really get out of it.

St. Pio believed in Garabandal.

No he didn't. According to the Padre Pio center in Barto PA (I've been a few times), the official word is that ST. Padre Pio never said he 'approved' of Garabandal. He doesn't have the authority to do so. Only the church does. And even if he did believe in it (which there is no proof of), he is a HUMAN BEING and subject to mistakes .. whereas the church is the final authority and not supposed to make mistakes when it comes to matters of faith.


What of the miracle of the "host" appearing, which Conchita, the main seer
at Garabandal experienced in 1962?

Faked. She admitted it. They ALL admitted it.


God gives "signs" for people to believe. Eucharistic miracles have occurred throughout history. You'll see, it's documented with a photo and many eye witnesses.

I'm well aware of the 'signs' that have happened around the world and the eucharistic miracles. CHURCH APPROVED eucharistic miracles. I have been to Medjugorje and to Betania. I saw the Eucharistic Miracle in Betania (pressed my rosary against the glass on top of the miracle).

The bottom line .... the church has the authority to disapprove of 'apparitions' anytime it wishes, and it has disapproved of Garabandal. I have provided the church documents. It is better for Catholics to listen to Fatima or Lourdes or Betania - all of which are approved - rather than to follow false/disapproved 'apparitions'.

p.s. that 'night of screams' is enough to show it's demonic. no way would Mary drag people away from her Son in the Eucharistic adoration - drag people out of a church in the middle of the night to watch four girls scream and carry on like possessed maniacs. No way.

colbe bud .. I like ya' .. but really, hang it up ... Lourdes is approved and the life of St. Bernadette has soooo much to teach us ...

edit on 1/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I like you too FlyersFan. I keep trying to change your heart about the
Great Warning. Why wouldn't you desire a Second Pentecost?

Souls will be saved.

You're silent about posting a link to disprove Garabandal that turn out
to be more than anti-Garabandal, it's actually anti-Catholic.

You stayed silent for quite a few days, no reply.

Is it you dislike Garabandal or or you disprove current prophecy?



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
FlyersFan

Colbe .. I like ya' .. really I do .. but sweetie .. you are just wrong ... I'm sorry.

Joey is still alive and your saying he is old and ill doesn't change things.

He is old and has dementia and hasn't gotten 'new eyes'. It just hasn't happened.

The Church cannot make a judgment.

The church can make negative judgements anytime it wants to. AND IT HAS THREE TIMES.
Its' only positive judgements that they can't make until the 'apparition' is over.

Our Lady told the young girls they would be confused and recant.

Yes, the girls came up with that so they could never really get out of it.

St. Pio believed in Garabandal.

No he didn't. According to the Padre Pio center in Barto PA (I've been a few times), the official word is that ST. Padre Pio never said he 'approved' of Garabandal. He doesn't have the authority to do so. Only the church does. And even if he did believe in it (which there is no proof of), he is a HUMAN BEING and subject to mistakes .. whereas the church is the final authority and not supposed to make mistakes when it comes to matters of faith.


What of the miracle of the "host" appearing, which Conchita, the main seer
at Garabandal experienced in 1962?

Faked. She admitted it. They ALL admitted it.


God gives "signs" for people to believe. Eucharistic miracles have occurred throughout history. You'll see, it's documented with a photo and many eye witnesses.

I'm well aware of the 'signs' that have happened around the world and the eucharistic miracles. CHURCH APPROVED eucharistic miracles. I have been to Medjugorje and to Betania. I saw the Eucharistic Miracle in Betania (pressed my rosary against the glass on top of the miracle).

The bottom line .... the church has the authority to disapprove of 'apparitions' anytime it wishes, and it has disapproved of Garabandal. I have provided the church documents. It is better for Catholics to listen to Fatima or Lourdes or Betania - all of which are approved - rather than to follow false/disapproved 'apparitions'.

p.s. that 'night of screams' is enough to show it's demonic. no way would Mary drag people away from her Son in the Eucharistic adoration - drag people out of a church in the middle of the night to watch four girls scream and carry on like possessed maniacs. No way.

colbe bud .. I like ya' .. but really, hang it up ... Lourdes is approved and the life of St. Bernadette has soooo much to teach us ...

edit on 1/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote


When did Lourdes take place? So...Heaven has been silent since, or
the last approved, Akita? No, Heaven is speaking more than ever
because of these end of times.

I love Lourdes, I have a devotion to Our Lady of Lourdes, I have her
image at Lourdes, a statue set in my kitchen.

You can keep repeating, it's not true. Garabandal has not been decided
on by the Church. Please...

Quit taking people's comments apart, sentence by sentence. It's too
difficult and time consuming to reply to AND takes a person's words
out of context but allows you to say more...sounds pretty vain.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
FlyersFan,

Hi, thinking of you. I'll check and post it later today. A new message to
a messenger with Scripture included that refers to the Great Warning.

God doesn't change, this same seer, a gentleman, the last time he
received a public message was a year ago. You'll have to read both,
they speak of what is ahead, end time info, the Great Warning
and about the new time, the Era of Peace. I'll post the current message and link
to it and last year's message.


blessings,

colbe



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Why wouldn't you desire a Second Pentecost?

What I desire and what is approved by the church are two different things.

You're silent about posting a link to disprove Garabandal

I posted church documents. That's all that's required.
They are accurate and they are what we need to look at.
Nothing more.


Originally posted by colbe
When did Lourdes take place? So...Heaven has been silent since, or
the last approved, Akita?

That's for heaven to decide if it wants something to say.
And for the Church to declare one way or the other.


Quit taking people's comments apart, sentence by sentence.

No. That's a proper way of responding.


sounds pretty vain.

Nope. It's not. And I'm not buying into that 'guilt' thing. So dont' go there ...

BOTTOM LINE - The church has disapproved of Garabandal. That's just the truth of it.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Everyone reading this thread, again, the divine events prophesied at Garabandal have not taken place yet, the Church will not decide one way or the other until they happen. The present Bishop and parish Priest are positive about these divine revelations.

Scripture, the saints, many prophets have said the same about the Great
Warning.

It's your mistake, giving a biased, actually anti-Catholic source FlyersFan. You were caught and didn't reply for days because people could look at the link. You should of checked your source before you posted.

I'll share a January message from Heaven containing one of the Scripture
references to Garabandal's Great Warning. Take time to read it all, there
is more than one Scripture reference.

I told you I would, for you FlyersFan,


colbe



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
See last year's message at the link.

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

I underlined in a couple of places.

+ + +

God Speaks Will You Listen

To the nations of the world: 01/08/2012


You are being given 2 visions of the future of the earth. The kingdom of the Divine Will of my Father, or the kingdom of Satan, allowed by my Father, as a chastisement for rejecting my mercy. The holy scripture, describes these kingdoms to you. Listen to the words of the prophet Isaias, describing the first vision:

For behold I create new heavens, and a new earth; and the former things shall not be in remembrance, and they shall not come upon the heart…And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people, and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall no more be an infant of days there, nor an old man that shall not fill up his days: for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of my people, and the works of their hands shall be of a long continuance. My elect shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth in trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their posterity with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will hear; as they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion and the ox shall eat straw; and the dust shall be the serpent’s food: they shall not hurt nor kill in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord. (Isaias 65:17-25)

This is a description of the era of peace or the seventh day of creation promised by my Eternal Father to mankind. This is not the era of peace or new age promised by the false religions of the new age developed in the pits of hell. This era of peace brings a partial fulfillment to the prayer which I taught my disciples:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. (Matthew 6:9-13)

The final fulfillment of this prayer will take place at the end of human history. This is when I will return in the flesh for the last judgment. Death, hell, and all those who reject my mercy will be cast into the pool of fire for eternity. The righteous, or those who repented and accepted my mercy, will live with the Holy Trinity for eternity, in the eternal eighth day of creation. This is my desire for all of mankind. The reason I was born was to destroy the works of the devil (I John 3:8) and redeem mankind from sin and separation from the Divine Will. In the beginning, the Divine Will created man in the image of God.

And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27).

2

But the first humans, Adam and Eve believed the lies of Satan and rejected the Divine Will. Henceforth, sin and death came into your world. Human history is the result of mankind rejecting the Divine Will of the Holy Trinity. Wars, famine, natural disasters, and disease are a result of the rejection of the Divine Will.

But the Divine Will loves humanity so much, I, the second person of the Divine Will took on human flesh and became man.

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him may not perish, but may have life everlasting. (John 3:16)

I, Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary in humble conditions for your salvation. I lived, taught, healed, and walked amongst humanity for 33 years. Then, I was crucified, died, buried, and rose from the dead for your salvation. I cried out to my Father on the cross:

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)

I prayed this prayer for each human person who would ever be born. This includes each of you reading this message. I paid the penalty completely for your sin and rebellion against the Divine Will. All I ask of you is to: Repent of you sins and accept my mercy and forgiveness. Then read what the scripture tells you:...

continued...



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
continued:

If then any be in Christ a new creation, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new. (2 Corinthians 5:17). And putting on the new, him who is renewed unto knowledge, according to the image of him that created him. (Colossians 3:10)

The gift of the Divine Will is given through repentance and forgiveness through my Divine Mercy. Then, you are living as the Divine Will created you to live. I instituted my church, The Holy Catholic church as my messenger to the world. For I am, Jesus the head of the church. The Holy Catholic church brings the Divine Will to mankind through its teachings, sacraments, and prayers. To those who are not Catholic or do not know me, I say to you, I am, Jesus, The Divine Mercy of the Divine Will. Repent, ask for forgiveness of your sins, and pray to the Holy Spirit who will guide you into all truth. I have given you my Mother Mary as an intercessor for you. Pray to her, for her mission is to lead you to her son Jesus. If you do not know how to pray, simply say, Lord be merciful to me a sinner and receive my mercy and forgiveness. The fulfillment of the Divine Will is to dwell in the souls of mankind. This is our desire. Is this your desire?

There will be no peace on earth until mankind acknowledges and accepts the Divine Will.

Now, listen to the Apocalypse describe the second vision:


3

And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation….And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Apocalypse 13:7, 16, 17)

The sins of your generation, without repentance, will bring the justice of God on your earth. This will be a punishment for rejecting the Divine Will. An event will happen which will be a warning to mankind to repent and accept the Divine Will. This has been called the warning or illumination of conscience.
Behold, he cometh with the clouds, and every eye shall see him, and they also that pierced him. And all the tribes of the earth shall bewail themselves because of him. Even so. Amen. (Apocalypse 1:7)

This verse describes the warning. All of humanity will see my cross and suffering in the sky. At that moment, every person will see their sins and the current state of their soul. Also, your eternal destination and judgment will be revealed to you, as if it occurred, at that moment. You will then know the truth of the Divine Will. You will be given an opportunity to repent. If you repent and accept my mercy, your sins will be forgiven. This event will take place because of my Divine Mercy and Divine love for each person who is alive on your earth.

If mankind refuses the Divine Mercy of the warning, a chastisement greater than the flood will occur. My Father will allow Satan to establish the kingdom of an antichrist to punish mankind for rejecting the Divine Will. Your nations will be subjugated, your freedoms lost, with persecution and death to all who oppose this satanic kingdom. The demons of hell will be unchained and then My Father will cause the earth to undergo three days of darkness whereby the world will be cleansed of sin and the powers of hell. All those rejecting the Divine Will, without repentance, will be cast into hell until the final judgment. After the three days of darkness, the era of peace and the kingdom of the Divine will, will reign on earth as it is in heaven.

I warn you again you have a choice. Repent and enter the era of peace or reject the Divine Will and suffer the justice of the Divine Will of the Holy Trinity. The choice is each of yours today. Be like Josue and say,

But if it seem evil to you to serve the Lord, you have your choice: choose this day that which pleaseth you, whom you would rather serve, whether the gods which your fathers served in Mesopotamia, or the gods of the Amorrhites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. (Josue 24:15)

The Divine Will gives you the same choice today. Reject the lies and the false gods of your day or face the justice of the Divine Will of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Divine Mercy and Divine Love of Jesus Christ brings these words to you today.

Amen.


p.s. To share, all of humanity will see Our Lord on the cross in the sky at the time of the Great Warning, this is prophesied in an approved revelation, to St. Faustina, Jesus speaks of His Divine Mercy. He is lifted up again.



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Everyone reading this thread, again, the divine events prophesied at Garabandal have not taken place yet, the Church will not decide one way or the other until they happen. The present Bishop and parish Priest are positive about these divine revelations.

Everyone reading this thread, again, the events at Garabandal have been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the church, which has FULL AUTHORITY to do so at any time it wishes. The present Bishop and parish priest are NOT positive about the hoax, they are in full communion with the church, and the church has three times declared them not to be of supernatural origin.


It's your mistake, giving a biased, actually anti-Catholic source FlyersFan.

WRONG. EWTN is VERY Catholic. It has provided the same exact information that the other sources have. The same exact church documents. EWTN Library Rome (not Birmingham) has full authority over EWTN because of it's international nature.


You were caught and didn't reply for days because people could look at the link.

WRONG AGAIN. I haven't bothered to come to this thread because it's a CLOSED CASE and because I actually have a life to live in the real world. I'm too busy to bother repeating over and over and over the FACTS and the documents of the church.

Colbe .. you are a good guy, but you are caught up in a false apparition. Let it go.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
Everyone reading this thread, again, the divine events prophesied at Garabandal have not taken place yet, the Church will not decide one way or the other until they happen. The present Bishop and parish Priest are positive about these divine revelations.

Everyone reading this thread, again, the events at Garabandal have been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the church, which has FULL AUTHORITY to do so at any time it wishes. The present Bishop and parish priest are NOT positive about the hoax, they are in full communion with the church, and the church has three times declared them not to be of supernatural origin.


It's your mistake, giving a biased, actually anti-Catholic source FlyersFan.

WRONG. EWTN is VERY Catholic. It has provided the same exact information that the other sources have. The same exact church documents. EWTN Library Rome (not Birmingham) has full authority over EWTN because of it's international nature.


You were caught and didn't reply for days because people could look at the link.

WRONG AGAIN. I haven't bothered to come to this thread because it's a CLOSED CASE and because I actually have a life to live in the real world. I'm too busy to bother repeating over and over and over the FACTS and the documents of the church.

Colbe .. you are a good guy, but you are caught up in a false apparition. Let it go.


FlyersFan,

Take your own advise...

Why did you return to repeat the same again? The revelations in Scripture, from the saints and much prophecy plus the present beliefs of the Bishop and Priest at Garabandal are all pro-Garbandal.

We'll watch and see and no matter what happens, let us give each other a big hug some day. Okay?


love,

colbe

p.s. There's one new from you. I can post the video, Mother Angelica
believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about private revelation. I can't help that...





top topics
 
17
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join