A Review and Analysis of the Garabandal Prophecies

page: 8
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Before you protest FlyersFan, I left out something that is important.


p.s. There's one new from you. I can post the video, Mother Angelica
believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about yet to be private revelation. I can't help that...




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Before you protest FlyersFan, I left out something that is important.


p.s. There's one new from you. I can post the video, Mother Angelica
believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about yet to be approved private revelation. I can't help that...



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe



p.s. ...I can post the video, Mother Angelica believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about yet to be approved private revelation. I can't help that...



There is a blind man from New York City, Joey Lamangino who is to gain his eyesight back at the time of the Great Warning.

A Spanish priest at the time of the apparitions who was shown the "Great Miracle", which is prophesied to happen within a year after the Great Warning. The priest was in awe~! The young priest died of happiness on the spot.

Here is an interview to listen to, Joey Lamangino with Mother
Angelica founder of the EWTN television network. She believes. The interview took place in July of 1996.

www.ewtn.com...



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by colbe

Before you protest FlyersFan, I left out something that is important.


p.s. There's one new from you. I can post the video, Mother Angelica
believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about yet to be approved private revelation. I can't help that...


Mother Angelica corrects me, I just listened to the interview in full.
Toward the end she states Joey will recover his eyesight on the day of the Great Miracle ...

I had said at the time of the Great Warning. Sorry.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by colbe


A Spanish priest at the time of the apparitions who was shown the "Great Miracle", which is prophesied to happen within a year after the Great Warning. The priest was in awe~! The young priest died of happiness on the spot.

www.ewtn.com...


Where did you source your information that the priest "died on the spot?" The source testimonies I have read do not support such a statement?



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Spruk
The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
,

Actually, Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the Catholic Church ... . THREE TIMES.


As for this 'Maria Divine Mercy' person ....
.... I think I'll give myself the stage name Jacinta Pio and I'll regurgitate old 'prophecies' all the while linking myself to Fatima (Jacinta) and St. Padre Pio (Pio) ... and at the same time claim that Jesus is giving me messages that anyone who opposes me is really opposing him and subject to hellfire.

I'm sure I could start a following very quickly ... just as this Maria Divine Mercy (stage name) has done.


Regarding the "Church's" pronouncement on Garabandal may I offer the original Spanish documents here:
www.unitypublishing.com...
And an English translation here:
www.ewtn.com...

The problem seems to be resolved when church diplomatic talk in this area is understood and the Spanish is translated correctly. It appears the local Bishop (who is the highest authority we are talking about here as the Vatican itself has never pronounced but reserves the right to do so in the future) may use one of three conclusions when judging such alleged apparitions:
(1) estblished as not supernatural (ie definitely not)
(2) established as supernatural (ie defintely is)
(3) not established as supernatural (i.e. not enough evidence to assert definitely supernatural)

It seems Garabandal currently falls into the third category meaning the jury is still out on this one.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueHorizon

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Spruk
The Garabandal Prophecies, have been verified by the church
,

Actually, Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the Catholic Church ... . THREE TIMES.


As for this 'Maria Divine Mercy' person ....
.... I think I'll give myself the stage name Jacinta Pio and I'll regurgitate old 'prophecies' all the while linking myself to Fatima (Jacinta) and St. Padre Pio (Pio) ... and at the same time claim that Jesus is giving me messages that anyone who opposes me is really opposing him and subject to hellfire.

I'm sure I could start a following very quickly ... just as this Maria Divine Mercy (stage name) has done.


Regarding the "Church's" pronouncement on Garabandal may I offer the original Spanish documents here:
www.unitypublishing.com...
And an English translation here:
www.ewtn.com...

The problem seems to be resolved when church diplomatic talk in this area is understood and the Spanish is translated correctly. It appears the local Bishop (who is the highest authority we are talking about here as the Vatican itself has never pronounced but reserves the right to do so in the future) may use one of three conclusions when judging such alleged apparitions:
(1) estblished as not supernatural (ie definitely not)
(2) established as supernatural (ie defintely is)
(3) not established as supernatural (i.e. not enough evidence to assert definitely supernatural)

It seems Garabandal currently falls into the third category meaning the jury is still out on this one.





The events prophesied haven't happened yet. The Church can't say.
I posted the current parish priest and the Bishop over Garabandal are positive about Mary's apparition there.

EWTN at present is negative to the "yet to be approved" messages
from Heaven so are negative about Garabandal. The same for "Catholic
Answers" a nationwide Catholic radio program. People will call in
to witness or try to speak of the "unapproved messages" and they are shut down.

I shared a link already, a couple of posts ago. Take the time to listen to Mother Angelica, she founded EWTN. She is very pro-Garabandal. Where there is much "sin" God sends much grace. We need His grace and mercy, He's going to bring about the 2nd Pentecost. This time worldwide.

Richard Salbato's Unity Publishing rejects the "yet to be approved" messages from Heaven in his biased website. What makes him "all knowing?" Heaven is silent since Akita? I don't think so....


love,

colbe



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe, Mother Angelica
believes in Garabandal. EWTN, since she is no longer head has become negative about yet to be approved private revelation. I can't help that...


Yes, Mother Angelica always believed in Garabandal. She had a miraculous healing when she was young (from a stomach ailment) through an alleged visionary ... in Ohio I think I remember her saying. But her personal belief doesn't matter.

The church pronouncements matter. Garabandal ... NOT SUPERNATURAL ... three times.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
.The events prophesied haven't happened yet. The Church can't say.

No colbe .. the Church can pronounce something 'not of supernatural origin' or 'unworthy of belief' at any time. It is only that they can't pronounce something 'worthy of belief' while it is still going on. In any case, the 'apparitions' in Garabandal ended back in the 60's and the girls have admitted they are a hoax. So ... case closed.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
EWTN at present is negative to the "yet to be approved" messages from Heaven

That's presumptuous and in error. You can not say 'yet to be approved'. They've been disapproved three times and there is no indication that they will ever be approved. The term 'yet to be approved' is misleading and simply wrong.

Sorry Colbe .. ya' know I like ya' and all ... but you are just wrong on this.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
EWTN at present is negative to the "yet to be approved" messages from Heaven

That's presumptuous and in error. You can not say 'yet to be approved'. They've been disapproved three times and there is no indication that they will ever be approved. The term 'yet to be approved' is misleading and simply wrong.

Sorry Colbe .. ya' know I like ya' and all ... but you are just wrong on this.


You can I guess, keep posting falsehoods about Mary's places of apparition. The blessed mother appearances are a help to bring souls to her Son.

Garabandal like Conyers and Medjugorje cannot be properly investigated until the divine events prophesied have taken place.

I share, Medjugore the Holy See took it under their jurisdiction because
of the negative. There are many "miraculous" healings at Medjugorje.
There's you have it, beautiful positive fruit.


I like you too FlyersFan, trying to change your heart,


colbe



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You can I guess, keep posting falsehoods about Mary's places of apparition.

I have posted the facts. Pure Catholic facts. Exactly what the Church has said.

Garabandal like Conyers and Medjugorje cannot be properly investigated until the divine events prophesied have taken place.

That's not true. The Catholic Church can, at any time it desires, declare something to be 'not of supernatural origin'. It doesn't have to wait for alleged prophesies. For the Church to declare it to be supernatural ... it has to wait until the 'visions' have ended. And like I said ... Garabandal ended 40 years ago.

trying to change your heart,

I will not allow you to change my heart and make me believe in something that the Church has disapproved of.

EWTN - Answers - Apparitions

Responsibility of the Faithful. Today there are a myriad of alleged private revelations and apparitions vying for the attention of the faithful. None have been definitively judged by the Holy See, some have been approved by local authority (e.g. Akita, Cuapa, Betania), others have been found lacking in supernaturality (e.g. Medjugorje, Garabandal), some few have been condemned (e.g. Necedah, Bayside) and finally, the vast majority have received no attention from Church authorities whatsoever.

The first responsibility of the faithful is to remain firmly established in the faith, in the sacraments and in communion with the Pope and bishops. Any Catholic who gives their primary attention to alleged private revelation at the expense of Sacred Scripture, the teaching of the Church (especially the Catechism), sacramental practice, prayer and fidelity to Church authority is off course. The running after spiritual phenomena, such as alleged revelations, is condemned by St. John of the Cross as spiritual avarice. This means that pious souls who would be repulsed by crude materialistic greed think nothing of being greedy to know revelations and prophecies. An exclusive, or even a predominant attention to these matters (especially apocalyptic ones), cannot help but produce an unbalanced spirituality. Should the Church condemn some favorite alleged revelation such a person may find themselves believing more in it than in the supernatural authority of the Church. The devil will have succeeded in what he had set out to do.



Take note - apocalyptic 'messages' cannot help but produce an unbalanced spirituality.
Garabandal .. Conyers ... Emmitsburg ... all unbalanced apocalyptic 'messages'.
To Catholics - Don't believe more in the alleged visions than in the supernatural authority of the Church.
Otherwise, the devil will have succeeded in what he had set out to do ...



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   




Same old, same old. You do go on....

I think you're making up personal stories....been to all the apparitions
sites you reject. Okay.

See you FlyersFan.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Garabandal .. Conyers ... Emmitsburg ... all unbalanced apocalyptic 'messages'.
To Catholics - Don't believe more in the alleged visions than in the supernatural authority of the Church.
Otherwise, the devil will have succeeded in what he had set out to do ...



I shouldn't let this one go...

Remember Our Lord's words, not FlyersFan, "you know them by their
fruit."

"The devil" cannot bring about a good.

Mary's appearing brings much good, conversions, deepening of one's faith, a prayer life begun, devotion to the Holy Eucharist and for many at the very places of apparition a return to Confession after not going for years. An obvious finding...and/or returning to God.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
I think you're making up personal stories...

I think you are jealous. I've been places you haven't been.

been to all the apparitions sites you reject.

You aren't reading. Try again.
1991 - MEDJUGORJE - No decision by the church. I think it's authentic.
1993 or so - CONYERS - went to check it out. Thought it was a hoax.
1994 - BETANIA - Church approved. I approve.
And I never said I went to Garabandal. It's disaprpoved. I wouldn't bother.
Oh .. and yes I've been to Emmitsburg. It's right near Gettysburg which isn't far from us.
Didn't bother going to the 'apparition' there. The Bishop says it's unauthentic. I totally agree.

Your attack upon the places I've been is off topic.

I have posted the information about Garabandal straight from
the Catholic Church. You can't argue with it without arguing with the Church.
Is that what you want to do Colbe, argue with the Church.
(That'd make you protestant ... Congratulations)

Bottom line - The Church has the authority to reject any apparition at any time. It has
THREE TIMES rejected Garabandal saying it isn't supernatural. The 'visionaries'
admitted the hoax. THE END.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Remember Our Lord's words, not FlyersFan, "you know them by their fruit."

My words on this subject of Garabandal have come straight from the Church.
The 'fruit' of my words - words that are faithful to the Holy See on this matter.
The 'fruit' of your words, colbe - disobedience to the Holy See on this matter.

"The devil" cannot bring about a good.

The devil can appear as an angel of light and falsify all sorts of things - 'the smell of roses', supernatural strength in people, speaking in 'tongues', false apparitions, spiritual pride in people who think they are somehow holier or specially chosen, false signs, etc. According to the Catholic Church, the devil seduces people with false 'apparitions', with half truths interwoven with believable lies in the 'messages', and then leads them away from the Church .. much as you, colbe, have been led away from the magisterium.

Garabandal ... 'not of supernatural origin' ... so says the Catholic Church three times.
Garabandal ... hoax admitted to by the 'seers'.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
Remember Our Lord's words, not FlyersFan, "you know them by their fruit."

My words on this subject of Garabandal have come straight from the Church.
The 'fruit' of my words - words that are faithful to the Holy See on this matter.
The 'fruit' of your words, colbe - disobedience to the Holy See on this matter.

"The devil" cannot bring about a good.

The devil can appear as an angel of light and falsify all sorts of things - 'the smell of roses', supernatural strength in people, speaking in 'tongues', false apparitions, spiritual pride in people who think they are somehow holier or specially chosen, false signs, etc. According to the Catholic Church, the devil seduces people with false 'apparitions', with half truths interwoven with believable lies in the 'messages', and then leads them away from the Church .. much as you, colbe, have been led away from the magisterium.

Garabandal ... 'not of supernatural origin' ... so says the Catholic Church three times.
Garabandal ... hoax admitted to by the 'seers'.


The Protestant objection, one verse in Scripture to try and show Mary doesn't help her Son. Satan cannot bring about a good, it's fact and oh my what good at all those places. Miraculous physical and better spiritual healings.

Desperate FlyersFan, she quotes a Protestant anti-Catholic website
and the two Catholic anti-prophet websites. Pretty famous, one of them
Ronald Conte, Jr. has predicted the Great Warning three times and has been wrong, forgetting God doesn't give exact dates. But Ronald knows....tee hee, judging all the messengers like FlyersFan.

The "yet to be approved" are on hold for approval until the prophesied
events take place. Fatima could be investigated, the "miracle of the Sun"
Mary spoke of...happened.

No one is "holier" FlyersFan, God grants signs like the scent of roses to strengthen a person's faith. They are called "signal graces."



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
I think you're making up personal stories...

I think you are jealous. I've been places you haven't been.

been to all the apparitions sites you reject.

You aren't reading. Try again.
1991 - MEDJUGORJE - No decision by the church. I think it's authentic.
1993 or so - CONYERS - went to check it out. Thought it was a hoax.
1994 - BETANIA - Church approved. I approve.
And I never said I went to Garabandal. It's disaprpoved. I wouldn't bother.
Oh .. and yes I've been to Emmitsburg. It's right near Gettysburg which isn't far from us.
Didn't bother going to the 'apparition' there. The Bishop says it's unauthentic. I totally agree.

Your attack upon the places I've been is off topic.

I have posted the information about Garabandal straight from
the Catholic Church. You can't argue with it without arguing with the Church.
Is that what you want to do Colbe, argue with the Church.
(That'd make you protestant ... Congratulations)

Bottom line - The Church has the authority to reject any apparition at any time. It has
THREE TIMES rejected Garabandal saying it isn't supernatural. The 'visionaries'
admitted the hoax. THE END.



It's never "THE END" for you. You are caught. You've been rejecting
prophecy as I read it since 2004. But somehow, today, you're telling
me and never mentioned before, you've been to all these places.

Who would spend the money and take the time? No devotion, most
making a pilgrimage have a devotion. Why are you posting you want
to return to Medjugore when you just personally condemned it?



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
FlyersFan: Bottom line - The Church has the authority to reject any apparition at any time

Medjugore has not been decided, nor Garabandal, nor Conyers. Your
rejection of those messages means nothing.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Desperate FlyersFan, she quotes ....

THE CHURCH. I quoted the CHURCH.

The "yet to be approved" are ...

There is no such thing as 'yet to be approved'. Poppycock. You are making that up.

God grants signs like the scent of roses to strengthen a person's faith. They are called "signal graces."

I know exactly what a signal grace is. I've smelled the 'scent of roses' a number of times. The FACT is that the Church warns that the devil can imitate these. The devil can appear as an angel of light. The saints through the centuries have reinforced this teaching. Just because you 'smell roses' doesn't mean it's from heaven. This is why the Church investigates and decides when something is 'not of supernatural origin' or 'unworthy of belief'. Garabandal is 'not of supernatural origin'.

Originally posted by colbe
You are caught. You've been rejecting prophecy as I read it since 2004. But somehow, today, you're telling
me and never mentioned before, you've been to all these places.

I think you are drunk or something. This is a GARABANDAL thread. of course I'm not going to bring up Medjugore or Conyers or Betania. And I've been rejecting Garabandal .. which the church has also rejected THREE TIMES.

Why are you posting you want to return to Medjugore when you just personally condemned it?

Why are you posting that I have condemned it when I haven't?
Seriously dude .. quit smoking whatever you are smoking.

edit on 2/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo





new topics
top topics
 
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join