It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Review and Analysis of the Garabandal Prophecies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Okay, triple freak out...here is the data from EMSC on the Italian quake from various stations. Note that the bottom one has this at a 5.0 magnitude and and only 55 miles from Rome!

And the conclave starts today!

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!

2005/04/18 11:00 A OGS
2005/04/18 11:00 A LJU
2005/04/18 10:59:23.0 44.7N 9.8E 10G Ml4.0 A LED NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:59:21.0 44.6N 9.3E Ml4.4 A GFZ NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:59:20.6 44.5N 9.4E 10 Ml3.9 A LDG NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:59:20.0 44.5N 9.4E Ml3.9 M LDG NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:59:19.0 44.7N 9.3E 11 Ml3.8 A INGV NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:59:05.0 44.0N 7.9E Ml4.3 A BRA NORTHERN ITALY
2005/04/18 10:58:43.1 42.5N 11.8E Ml5.0 A: SED CENTRAL ITALY

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Valhall, thanks a lot for freaking me out on my lunch break

hmmm
Wasn't there a pope who had a vision about Vatican being destroyed, kardinals dead, and all that?
Or was it some other prophecy?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Valhall, thanks a lot for freaking me out on my lunch break

hmmm
Wasn't there a pope who had a vision about Vatican being destroyed, kardinals dead, and all that?
Or was it some other prophecy?

I don't know...but I can tell you this. If I read a headline today that the Pope's vault got shaken by an earthquake, I'm gonna need Depends!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
FlyersFan......you actually did speak to Mother Angelica?
If that is so, and she mentioned the Catholic church
would have to appear dead for the warning to come out?
yes?

Yes. We were third order Franciscans when we lived
in Alabama. (we are now third order Carmelites). At that
time Mother Angelica gave many of the Franciscan classes.
We spoke to her often. She said that the Catholic church
had to appear dead before the warning came out. She
said this because that was what was said to her by the
one of the 'seers'. Mother Angelica was a BIG believer
in the authenticity of Garabanda. I don't know how she
feels about it now ... I haven't seen or spoken to her in
at least 5 years - since we moved - and since her massive
strokes that left her disabled.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

St. Pope Pius X . He had a vision that the devil had been given 100
years of 'extra' power and time on earth. He saw a vision in which
the devil went to God and mocked his believers saying (paraphrase)
'if you let me at 'em they won't believe in you'. So God said he knew
the hearts of his children and he gave the devil 100 years of extra
power and let him have at it. Also - the pope saw a vision of a future
pope fleeing Rome while walking over the dead bodies of the cardinals.
I have never read if this is literal ... that the bodies were dead cardinals,
or if it was figurative and the cardinals were 'dead inside' and lost the
faith.

Either way .. that's when St. Pope Pius X issued a decree that at the end
of all Catholic Masses the St. Michael the Archangel prayer HAD to be
recited by all Catholics .. to break the power of the devil. Vatican II got
rid of that prayer at the end of mass. That's one reason many of us
believe (me included) that Vatican II had evil influences running through
it.

St. Michael Prayer -

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And thou, oh prince of the heavenly church, cast into hell satan -
and all the evil spirits - who prowl throughout the world seeing
the ruin of souls. Amen.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Spirit Daily - a site run by a Catholic fellow who is into apparitions and
the end of the world stuff - had an article on Garabandal this morning.

www.spiritdaily.com...

Some other prophecies that may be of interest to you all -
www.spiritdaily.com...

[edit on 4/18/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The following is an extract from an interview with one of the girls, Mari Loli, she talks about the warnings and does make a reference to the Pope:

JULY 27, 1975 (F)

Q. You have said that you know the year of the Warning. Can you tell us if it will occur in the next few years or is it still in the distant future?
A. No, I can't say anything.

Q. Did the Blessed Mother tell you not to speak about the Warning?
A. No, she didn't, but, I feel it inside not to say anything because the Warning and the Miracle are within the same year (within a 12 month period, not necessarily the same year, Loli clarified).

Q. How do you know the Warning and the Miracle are within the same year?
A. During an apparition-I don't remember just when-the Blessed Virgin told me.

Q. Reportedly, you have said that when the Warning occurs, everything will stand still, even planes in the sky. Is this true?
A. Yes, but just for a few moments.

Q. You mean that everything will stop at a given moment and at that moment the Warning will occur?
A. Yes.

Q. When was this revealed to you?
A. During an apparition the Blessed Virgin told me.

Q. Was all the information given you during one apparition, or did Our Lady tell you this over several apparitions?
A. She told me all this during one apparition. I don't remember now if she spoke about the Warning during any other apparition.

Q. Do you know how long the Warning will last?
A. Just a few minutes.

Q. Are you afraid of the Warning?
A. Yes. Like everyone else, I have faults, and the Warning will show me my faults and this makes me afraid.

Q. Can you tell us anything else about the Warning?
A. All I can say is that it is very close and that it is very important that we prepare ourselves because it will be a terrible thing. It will make us feel all the wrong we have done.

FEBRUARY 1977 (D)

Q: Have you ever discussed with Conchita the dates of the Warning of which you know the year, and the Miracle which she knows?
A. I have never talked to Conchita about these dates.

Q. Do you have any advice for people so they might prepare for this event?
A. To do much penance, make sacrifices, visit the Blessed Sacrament every day we are able to.

SEPTEMBER 29, 1978 (G)

Q. Since you are the one who knows the most about the Warning, what can you tell us of this event?
A. Everyone will experience it wherever they may be, regardless of their condition or their knowledge of God. It will be an interior personal experience. It will look as if the world has come to a standstill, however, no one will be aware of that as they will be totally absorbed in their own experience.

Q. About the nature of the Warning, how do you sense it?
A. It is going to be something like an interior feeling of sorrow and pain for having offended God. God will help us to see clearly the harm we are causing Him and all the evil things we do. He will help us to sense this interior pain because often when we do something wrong we just ask the Lord's forgiveness with our lips, but now [through the Warning] He will help us sense physically that deep sorrow.

OCTOBER 19, 1982 (H)

Q. Do you remember what the Blessed Mother said about the communist tribulation that is to precede the Warning?
A. It would look like the communists have taken over the whole world and it would be very difficult to practice religion, for priests to say Mass or for the people to open the doors of the churches.

Q. Is that what you meant when you said that it would seem as though the Church had disappeared?
A. Yes.

Q. This would happen because of the persecution and not because people would stop practicing their religion?
A. Yes, but I guess a lot of people will stop. Whoever practices it will have to go into hiding.

Q. Will this only be in Europe or do you think it will be here in the United States as well?
A. I don't know because for me at that time, Europe was the whole world: I just assumed it was that way. The Blessed Mother didn't specify in what place. To me it looked like it was everywhere.

Q. You said that it would be very difficult for priests to say Mass. Was this something the Blessed Mother told you or was it something you thought yourself because of the communist tribulation?
A. From what I remember, it was something she said.

Q. And was it the Virgin who said that it would seem as though the Church had disappeared?
A. Yes.

Q. Did the Blessed Mother ever say anything about the Holy Father having to leave Rome at the time of the Warning?
A. No, but what it looked like to me - maybe at this time I was confusing in my mind what I was seeing and what the Blessed Mother was saying to me because it's been so many years - but what it looked like to me was that the Pope couldn't be in Rome either, you know what I mean, out in the open. He was being persecuted too, and had to hide just like everybody else.

Q. Will there be any noise with the Warning like a wind blowing?
A. The way I saw it at the time, it was more like a big silence, like a sense of emptiness. Everything was very silent. That's the way I saw it.

Q. Seven years ago you said that the Warning was soon. Many people thought it would have happened by now. What would you say today?
A. It is soon. Everything looks soon to me because time goes by so fast.

Q. You're the only one who knows the year of the Warning. Did you ever tell it to anyone else, like a priest for example?
A. No.

This site is quite informative:-

www.garabandaluk.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Also - the pope saw a vision of a future
pope fleeing Rome while walking over the dead bodies of the cardinals.
I have never read if this is literal ... that the bodies were dead cardinals,
or if it was figurative and the cardinals were 'dead inside' and lost the
faith.

I've always thought the third secret of Fatima referred to this also, the 'explanation' that it was the attempted assasination of JPII never made any sense to me. Compare them and you'll see they both talk about the Pope walking over the bodies of the dead Cardinals. If there was a disaster in Rome, say an earthquake or terrorist attack, maybe the newly elected Pope will be in just that situation...

If the Vatican was destroyed, they may even have to setup shop somewhere else and that would tie in other prophesies about the seat of the church changing, maybe even re-uniting with the orthodox church.

It's getting interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
So, for the heck of it, I went over and started searching Nostradamus for any quatrains dealing with quakes to see if I hit on one pertaining to the area. Well, I found something that sure fits nice with the Garabandal prophecies - potentially.

At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulcher covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

And it's the 66th quatrain of the 6th century...yeah, 6:66.

When I read that I put in a search for the Great Roman (possible Pope) and found the following in reference to Pope St. Leo I (the Great)

In 688 Pope Sergius had his remains transferred to the basilica itself, and a special altar erected over them. They rest to-day in St. Peter's, beneath the altar specially dedicated to St. Leo. In 1754 Benedict XIV exalted him to the dignity of Doctor of the Church (doctor ecclesiæ). In the Latin Church the feast day of the great pope is held on 11 April, and in the Eastern Church on 18 February.
web.ask.com...

do you think it could fit?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't know how he fits the rest of the requirements for the Garabandal prophecy, but the next time April 11 falls on a Thursday is in 2013.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The link below is a pic/description of 3 galaxies that are "in a titanic collision with one another"...

Makes me wonder if this could be connected with the "collision of two great objects in the sky"?

I believe you may be looking at an event 300 million years in the making that will take another 300 million to pan out. Not too difficult to over lap with in the scheme of things.

The event in question is prophesized to occur on a much more accute scale.

I do want to say that I have the opinion that most Miracles are orchestrated by enlightened beings. All of creation is but a reflection of light. In trying times a yogi may be born who can bend light at will in service of the Master. It is the unusual nature of the times which allows for the bodhisattva to be called to such a mission. The miracle lies in the mass perception of impossibility, regardless of the technology being employed by the devotee. I read something once that said if praying is taking the time talk to God, meditating is taking the time to listen to Him.

More to follow... I'm still catching up, but wanted to subscribe.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
garabandal prophecies are fake...... the women are old now and there will be no signs from heaven.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
garabandal prophecies are fake...... the women are old now and there will be no signs from heaven.

That post was so substantiated and intellectually stimulating I think my nipples are hard.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you are very welcome....

now jump off the garabandal bandwagon and do something else.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OKAY KIDDOS ....

I still don't believe Garabandal is anything from God.

HOWEVER ... What do those who DO think Garabandal is
prophetic think about the crumbling comet and the events
of possible comet chunk impacts happening at the end of
May this year ... in just 3-4 weeks.

Kinda fits ... May is a possible date for the Warning.

Two comet chunks impacting together and exploding
over the earth would fulfill what was seen in the alleged
vision.

I have been looking and looking ... but can't find if any
of the May Thursdays next month ... May 11, 18, 25 ....
are feast days for non-spanish, 22 year old, Eucharistic
martyrs. Yep .. me ... a (mostly) conservative Catholic
... and I can't hunt it down.

So do ya'll who buy into Garabandal think 'this could be it'
... anyone have some info on the Thursdays in May??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There also has to be a big event in the Catholic Church on
that day .... May 25 is the Feast of the Ascention.
en.wikipedia.org...

It's a BIGGIE!!

[edit on 4/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
members.aol.com...

AND .. don't forget what Fr. Martin said about why the
Vatican built an observatory ... specifically 'for what
is coming at us in five to ten years' - that was said
in 1997. Hmmmm 2006 is 9 years later ... hmmmmm

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've talked this whole Garabandal-thing over with a very close friend of mine who is a Franciscan monk living in a friary in Emmitsburg, Maryland (near the US version of the Lourdes grotto). Word coming down from the vatican has it to place no stock in the beliefs of Garabandal. Broth Felix told me to ignore all Marian apparitions but Lourdes and Fatima. He said there were far too many loopholes in the Garabandal tale. He went over alot of them with me (wish I could remember them). Anyway, he told me, "Don't let this stuff worry you. You're not gonna see the end of the world for a very long time. Don't worry about it. Only God the Father knows the exact time, ........AND ANY MAN THINKING HE CAN PIN POINT THE END OF THE WORLD IS WASTING HIS TIME. (*big clue*)

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
HOWEVER ... What do those who DO think Garabandal is
prophetic think about the crumbling comet and the events
of possible comet chunk impacts happening at the end of
May this year ... in just 3-4 weeks.

Kinda fits ... May is a possible date for the Warning.

Two comet chunks impacting together and exploding
over the earth would fulfill what was seen in the alleged
vision.

I don't think so....

"The fragmented comet will make its closet approach to Earth on May 12, when it will be 7.26 million miles (11.7 million kilometers) away, about 30 times further than the moon."

Also, keep in mind when they discovered this comet in 1930 it was alot closer to earth at that point (than it will be this time).

dsc.discovery.com...

www.usatoday.com...

I'd say it's gonna be way too far away....

[edit on 1-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

[edit on 1-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Nice info, i never saw this link before. Good job to all involved.

BTW, this reminds me of the last message that father Malachi Martin had to offer before his death.

According to him, the reason why the vatican owned Mt. Graham International Observatory, was because they knew there was something that would be approaching from the skies, and according to his message, there will be signs of it by 2007.

In the following link is an audio on the conversation between father Malachi Martin and Art Bell.

members.aol.com...

As for the sign that will appear in the skies, i believe it will be a red cross, which this "something" which father Malachi was refering to, will show before it gets closer to Earth.

I could be wrong, but that's what I believe.

In my native country, Cuba, there are some caves, in la Punta del Este Cueva numero uno, which today is called Isla de la Juventud, which has many ancient paintings. Some archeologists believe they were painted by people who went to La Punta del Este, from Venezuela, but noone knows for certain who made these drawings.

They are very interesting nonetheless. Some of them seem to be paintings of the solar system.

rupestreweb.tripod.com...

In these caves there are many ancient writtings, in them there are also red crosses. Noone knows exactly who or when those were drawn there.

I think those red crosses were what these ancient people saw in the skies.

I forgot to give the link of the site where pictures of those drawings can be found. BTW, the site is in Spanish.

According to the site, there are some archeologists who believe that some of the paintings were for astrological use.

The reason why it is believed that these drawings were made by people who went to La Punta del Este from Venezuela, is because in Venezuela you can also find almost the same drawings.

But, in my investigation of this I found that there were other people who also had drawings of oval crosses, these were the enigmatic people known as "The Sea people". The oval cross can be found in The Language of the Sea People.

Anyways, I think those drawings were made by people who saw this red cross in the skies, and I believe it will happen once more. The people who made those drawings dissapeared, perhaps they dissapeared with the structures which are 2,000 feet underwater off the western coast of Cuba. It does seem that this event which made that red cross in the sky, also brought a cataclism, and the destruction of those people who made those drawings.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

During the next years the children were given three messages by the Virgin Mary - the first a warning, the second a miracle and the third of the punishment that was to follow if man did not heed to God’s warning.

“First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky ...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

Hmmm.. Interesting. This thread has been floating around for over a year and there's been alot of speculation on what the warning sign could be. Everything I've guessed has been wrong so far, so I'm not going to jump to anymore conclusions.

There's a lot of debate going on about the comet and whether or not fragments might impact earth, but that doesn't seem likely considering the distance. One thing I do find odd about this comet is why it picked this time to suddenly disintegrate? I'm sure it's been travelling through space for thousands of years and could have fallen apart at any point in it's orbit where we couldn't see it, but it starts to split up just as it's coming into view. Does anybody else think that's odd?

At the rate it's going, it could fall apart completely at the point of it's closest approach and we'll get a ringside seat to witness it. What happens when a comet dies? Is it a fizzle or a bang?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join