It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
April 18, 2023

DAMAR HAMLIN has been given the OK to play professional football again, unrestricted. During a News Conference today, he described what happened to him on the football field, and what caused his heart to stop..

"They almost lost me. I died on national TV in front of the whole world. You know what I mean? That right there is just the biggest blessing of it all. For me to still have my people, and for my people to still have me."

"The diagnosis of what happened to me was basically Commotio Cordis. It’s a direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that causes cardiac arrest," Hamlin added. "And five to seven seconds later, you fall out. … Commotio cordis is the leading cause of death in youth athletes across all sports. So, that's something that I personally will be taking a step in to make a change.

Also, with that being said, all of the awareness around CPR and access to AEDs have been lowering that number as well."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

I didn't know so many young athletes were dying of Commotio Cordis!

-cwm

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 18, 2023

DAMAR HAMLIN has been given the OK to play professional football again, unrestricted. During a News Conference today, he described what happened to him on the football field, and what caused his heart to stop..

"They almost lost me. I died on national TV in front of the whole world. You know what I mean? That right there is just the biggest blessing of it all. For me to still have my people, and for my people to still have me."

"The diagnosis of what happened to me was basically Commotio Cordis. It’s a direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that causes cardiac arrest," Hamlin added. "And five to seven seconds later, you fall out. … Commotio cordis is the leading cause of death in youth athletes across all sports. So, that's something that I personally will be taking a step in to make a change.

Also, with that being said, all of the awareness around CPR and access to AEDs have been lowering that number as well."

-cwm

It definitely wasn't commotio cordis.

He would have revealed that right away if it was really the cause.

edit on 18-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust
April 18, 2023

-cwm

It definitely wasn't commotio cordis.

He would have revealed that right away if it was really the cause.

He's just believing what the doctors are telling him. Hamlin will look like a fool going on a one-man campaign to stop the epidemic of Commotio Cordis deaths.

Thanks for the input. I'd never heard of that "condition" before today.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join