It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africa Is Starkly Unvaccinated, and Starkly Unvanquished by COVID.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

originally posted by: quintessentone
All those measures and advice have been available to us since day 1 of the pandemic. The medical profs have been explaining to us how the Covid virus is killed by washing hands with soap and water, hot/humid weather etc. Nothing new under the sun, except Africa has low levels of urbanization as well.

I have nothing against hand washing (unless the Pontius Pilate type), but I think you should find some "medical profs" who understand what an airborne respiratory virus is and it's main form of transmission. Remember the masks (that also don't work)?

Reminds me of that nonsense where they closed premises if someone had a positive pcr test, so they could bring in a team to disinfect the place lol.

Covid theatre.

Well from the article I read, other factors include first and foremost that the African nation have low urbanization and hot/humid weather, the liklihood that African people's immune systems are primed because of fighting off other diseases there, genetics, and they say that most people stay indoors there, but they didn't elaborate on why people stay indoors. Could be weather, could be that most of the population are young and they are on their electronic devices...that requires more in-depth research.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The article refers only to equatorial Africa using medicine needed against covid.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

A genius WEF and WHO subliminal message: Die!........Die!........Die!........Are you dead yet??? 📺 💀🦴

This is kind of from a really old Family Guy episode but you get my point! 🚬
edit on 24-1-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Well from the article I read, other factors include first and foremost that the African nation have low urbanization and hot/humid weather, ...

... Could be weather, could be that most of the population are young and they are on their electronic devices...that requires more in-depth research.

I understand what you are saying... but the " words first and foremost..." are the narrative being spoken elsewhere, namely by the PERC crowd. Saying "first and foremost" in debate demands quantification to justify the claim. There will be none forthcoming, because it is clearly not "first and foremost." The entire global equator would display similar patterns and they don't. The same level of industrialization, population density, even ethnic makeup could serve the same distraction... if it were true. But the assertion after 'first and foremost' is almost always suspect in these debates.

Furthermore, "... requires more in-depth research." directly implies that this information (compiled by Johns Hopkins Scientists and the Primary Doctor Medical Journal) somehow fails to qualify as "more in-depth study." When is it allowed to be called more study and when is it not? Only your sources can say?

These are common public speaking strategies in science debates to create the impression that until your source says otherwise, no one can know or discern anything of value. I'm not trying to be mean, but instead ask you to understand where your biases are entrenched.

And please note it don't mean to say you're wrong either; but only are using language that telegraphs a bias which may or may not be your own.

Peace.

edit on 1/24/2023 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

The case fatality ratio in Africa is still above 2%.

Most countries are well below that now.

Case fatality rate of COVID-19 - Our World in Data (Select Africa on the left hand side and compare it to other countries).

Wow the Bill Gates our world in data site. I trust old depopulation Bill.

But you distrust everybody credible or authoritative.

... and apparently you haven't noticed, but the world isn't being depopulated with megadeaths.

But billions were vaccinated, easily over half of the homosapiens on planet Earth.

I know its making some people drop like flies from sudden death on camera but..

I only know about those because there's a post and an article for every person who drops dead on cam insinuating that it was because of the vaccine on this forum.

So, if you were injecting something into billions of people that was going to kill them, don't you expect that at least there would be tens of millions of deaths?

Take a look around you, go to car park in any city, or drive along a motorway, or go to a concert, or a popular restaurant. Do you see any signs of population reduction?

edit on 24/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I had to look at the data myself, pretty easy to make logical guesses. The average age on the African continent is 19, the average age in America is 38. I then googled the countries with the shortest lifespans. The site stopped at 27 countries, all in Africa with the shortest starting at 50 years old.

Looks like lack of testing and a younger population.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I say first and foremost because the African nation is vastly different than other equatorial regions primarily in terms of how their society functions due to 1. low urbanization (this soon to change drastically in the future) and 2. hot/humid weather:

According to the report, Africa is one of the least urbanized places in the world, and its urbanization rate will continue to grow among the fastest of the world regions in the coming years. Indeed, 1950 Africa’s urban population was 27 million people, a minute fraction of today’s urban population of roughly 567 million people.

www.brookings.edu...#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20report%2C% 20Africa%20is%20one%20of,today%E2%80%99s%20urban%20population%20of%20roughly%20567%20million%20people.

They found that warmer temperatures (above 20° Celsius), increased humidity, and higher levels of UV radiation were moderately associated with a lower reproductive number (a measurement of how many new infections are caused by a single infected person in a fully susceptible population), meaning that these factors were likewise associated with decreased person-to-person transmission. Of the three factors, absolute humidity played the greatest role.

news.yale.edu...

So you see 'first and foremost' applies to these criteria because of facts not personal bias (you would also be judging the author of all of these articles and the one article I posted previously of being biased as well using your way of judging people's sources in debates).

Additionally, Africa's elderly are mostly cared for in-home, there is a stark lack of retirement/nursing homes.

borgenproject.org...

More in-depth study was directly targeted at why the author of my first source said that people there stay indoors. The author did not elaborate, so the more in-depth research was up to us to perform to find out the why if we really want to find our why transmission rates there may have played a larger role. I was trying to logically figure out why people are staying indoors there, and just offered up my 'off the top of my head' logical guesses; 1. population largely younger people - now why would younger people tend to stay indoors more? Weather: hot/humid - now why would people want to stay indoors instead of going outside in hot and humid conditions?

In a statement, the WHO said "a mix of socio-ecological factors such as low population density and mobility, hot and humid climate, lower age group, interacting to accentuate their individual effects" were most likely to be behind the decline.

www.bbc.com...

So in summary, it's a mix of socio-ecological factors, much of how I put it in my first post...many factors. But you can see the two first primary reasons in two articles, so far, are low population density and hot and humid climate. So, first and foremost again.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Its high enough in South Africa.. Funny that eh
The empire of lies.

:-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join