It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Health Minister Warns Of Incurable Immune Deficiency Caused By Corona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The funny part about this is how they keep saying the shots prevent against serious illness or death. So why didn't it stop this incurable immune issue then? What is even the point of them?

If unvaxxt were dying suddenly you'd never hear the end of it in the media.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The shots do protect against serious illness and death
just as our natural immune system does
but they cause a whole host of other problems as shown

As with Co19, there is no 'cure' for the common cold
we develop anti-bodies and get over it, until a mutation
rinse and repeat
The jury is still out on long-term Mrna or C19

As it is we all walk around with lifelong illnesses,even cancer and ultimately succumb to it
best we can do is boost our immune system and live a happy life
The silver lining is this could prompt folks to make smart choices about their health

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

The shots do protect against serious illness and death
just as our natural immune system does
but they cause a whole host of other problems as shown

As with Co19, there is no 'cure' for the common cold
we develop anti-bodies and get over it, until a mutation
rinse and repeat
The jury is still out on long-term Mrna or C19

As it is we all walk around with lifelong illnesses,even cancer and ultimately succumb to it
best we can do is boost our immune system and live a happy life
The silver lining is this could prompt folks to make smart choices about their health

But they don't. They provide no benefit, only harm.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I can relate to your conclusion
given the vaccine does more harm than good
but to say it offers NO protection contradicts almost every study done.
edit on pmSundaySunday20300000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human
But it doesn't though, people are still catching 'it'.
Not so sure it even reduces symptoms given they have been proven useless against the newer variants and I'm willing to bet that because most people will have caught either the original or one of the variants that it was their immune system that lessened the severity and not the jab.
Hell, I have clients who were jabbed, but long after their efficacy had worn off (apparently the current booster 'protects' you for just 10 weeks) they still got hit with whichever variant was going around.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Efficacy of the Mrna doesn't look good with XBB.1.5+ variants
but Omicron(ba5) is still circulating,though minimally.
edit on pmSundaySunday20500000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Today:

Lauterbach backs down after interview - and refers to "technical" error

In an interview, Karl Lauterbach had claimed that multiple Corona infections often result in "incurable immune deficiency." Now the health minister is backpedaling. He suggests that the statement was inadvertently included in the interview.

Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD) has retracted an interview statement about the consequences of corona diseases and explained the slip-up with a "technical transmission error". In an interview with the "Rheinische Post" published on Saturday, Lauterbach had spoken of an "immune deficiency that can no longer be cured" that often occurs in people who have survived several corona infections. He referred to studies, although he added that the findings were "not yet certain." Numerous media outlets picked up on the statement.

Science journalist Christina Berndt of the "Süddeutsche Zeitung" criticized the statement. Lauterbach was discussing data that had not been published in scientific journals or in a so-called preprint, Berndt wrote in an opinion piece. The findings are immature, he said, and their authors want to do more research. One should be "very careful" with the interpretation of such data.

Lauterbach responded to the journalist's article via Twitter - suggesting that the statement had accidentally ended up in the interview. There had been a "technical transmission error" at the Ministry of Health, he wrote. "The quote was: 'Studies now show very clearly that those affected are often dealing with an immune deficiency, the duration of which we do not yet know.' There can be no question of incurable immunodeficiency at this time."

The minister did not explain how exactly the quote was supposed to have got into the interview. If a newspaper conducts an interview with a politician, it is usually authorized. This means that the politician or his staff may read the interview before publication and change the wording.

The interview with Lauterbach was apparently also released in this way. According to journalist Jan Drebes of the "Rheinische Post," the editorial team received an authorized version that contained the sentence in question. However, it is possible that this happened "due to an internal error" in the Ministry of Health, Drebes wrote on Twitter. To call Lauterbach "a liar because of that, I don't think is appropriate," he added.
Link (German)

I don´t know if it´s "only" a simple mental illness he suffers from or if it is the training he got in "Haaavaaad" (Harvard in Klabauterbach-emglish). That Harvard thing is really evil, every evil seems to come from that university. Klaus Schwab was also a Harvard graduate. That seems to be the place where the "elites" recruit their soldiers for their evil plans.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Early december 2022, I was infected with Covid for the 3rd time in 13 months.

This after I before my first infection had the double jab with Pfizer.

In 2022 I have had more illness than I remember ever having. I even got the flu vaccine but still ended up getting the flu this year.

I have 0 confidence in the vaccines...

But I think Lauterbach is also a god damn lying son of a bitch. He is covering up the vaccine issues... blaming Covid.

Go back to the HIV vaccine. The papers are public. They had to scrap it because it caused VAIDS.

Go back to 2011. The papers are public. They had to scrap the Sars Cov-1 vaccine because it ended up making the immune system overreact and destroy the healthy lung tissue. Never made it to human trials.

What a coincidence that this new experimental vaccine is causing similar issues now.....................

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Or more accurately an immune deficiency caused by the Covid vaccine. get your boosters you walking pre corpses.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Early december 2022, I was infected with Covid for the 3rd time in 13 months.

This after I before my first infection had the double jab with Pfizer.

Ummm... eh?

In 2022 I have had more illness than I remember ever having. I even got the flu vaccine but still ended up getting the flu this year.

I have 0 confidence in the vaccines...

And yet you got the flu jab?

What is the definition of insanity again?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join