It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation by the CDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The CDC is transparent. Right? Judge yourself. She has received a signal that there is a higher risk of stroke after Pfizer's bivalent mRNA vaccine for people over the age of 65. Now they will investigate whether there is really a danger to public heallth. A closer look shows that the CDC will investigate whether there is a difference between vaccinees on the one hand from 1 to 21 days after vaccination and on the other hand from days 22 to 42 after vaccination. I suppose that when the difference is not relevant they will conclude there is no danger. This is absurd. Downright ridiculous. And no, I'm not going to explain myself why I find this is absurd and ridiculous.
Thank you again dr John Campbell
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
The CDC is transparent. Right? Judge yourself. She has received a signal that there is a higher risk of stroke after Pfizer's bivalent mRNA vaccine for people over the age of 65. Now they will investigate whether there is really a danger to public heallth. A closer look shows that the CDC will investigate whether there is a difference between vaccinees on the one hand from 1 to 21 days after vaccination and on the other hand from days 22 to 42 after vaccination. I suppose that when the difference is not relevant they will conclude there is no danger. This is absurd. Downright ridiculous. And no, I'm not going to explain myself why I find this is absurd and ridiculous.
Thank you again dr John Campbell
www.youtube.com...

This is how science is so easily manipulated. You can get any result you want by emphasizing certain parts of the study. Most people will only read the title, and even fewer will read the abstract. This is where the propagandists highlight their biased opinion.

Only a few readers will analyze the actual meat of the paper to realize the selective data collection is downright deceptive. The propagandists are able to get away with it because it is technically true, given their myopic data set. By the time it gets to the press it doesn't matter, because the propaganda has already been disseminated and the majority blindly believes the title ([sarc]Praise science![/sarc]), without considering the objections to the actual substance of the paper.

These propagandists do this ALL the time (especially with pharmaceutical drugs and evolutionary theory), and the science-worshippers are the ones eating it up and empowering the technocratic despotism.
edit on 20-1-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
80% of the Japanese deaths now are now of the elderly. Sick.
Sadly, I won't say how I am closely watching this happen, I just pray it doesn't happen in real time around me.
I will be a very different MIM. I will spare no harsh words of the truth. PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is there any way to reverse the shot , or flush it from your body ? I have not taken any of the shots , nor will I … but seems a lot of people are regretting it now , as well as those forced to take it . It is also scary to think about blood donated from people who have been vaccinated … if that too will cause clots ? Will the CDC explore that ? ….. there’s so much money flowing with the Covid shots , if CDC does find something , it will probably be quietly released , words twisted , or not at all .

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
It has everything to do with infection in the body. I think you can do something about it. Taking antioxidants, perhaps in the form of supplements, healthy eating, a good weight, in short, anything that counteracts inflammation in the body. But it's a long shot. And of course, do not overdo and try to mentally rise above all doom, to which -among so many others- I also contribute. Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I watch our small town Obits mostly mid 80's to well into their 90's. Hard to tell if age is an issue when they are that old.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Is there any way to reverse the shot , or flush it from your body ? I have not taken any of the shots , nor will I … but seems a lot of people are regretting it now , as well as those forced to take it . It is also scary to think about blood donated from people who have been vaccinated … if that too will cause clots ? Will the CDC explore that ? ….. there’s so much money flowing with the Covid shots , if CDC does find something , it will probably be quietly released , words twisted , or not at all .

In my opinion the only real chance would be a serious change of diet/lifestyle, combined with some very serious fasting sessions. I know what I would do, but am not a doctor so am not telling anyone else what they should do.

I'd also scour the internet for anything about this from any alternative (to the Mainstream Medical) sources, like for example, the excellent suggestions from the FLCCC.

From the fine link:

"Our recommended treatment strategy involves two major approaches:

Promote autophagy to help rid the cells of the spike protein
Use interventions that limit the toxicity/pathogenicity of the spike protein

We recommend the use of immune-modulating agents and interventions to dampen and normalize the immune system rather than the use of immunosuppressant drugs, which may make the condition worse.

Although we have listed suggested therapies below, we strongly suggest that, before initiating any of the below therapeutics, all patients and providers closely review the more detailed and comprehensive document — “An Approach to Managing Post-Vaccine Syndrome” — for information regarding dosing, cautions, contraindications, and other important details. Page numbers are noted below for ease of reference.

First Line Therapies
(Not symptom specific; listed in order of importance)

Intermittent daily fasting or periodic daily fasts (pg. 16)
Ivermectin (pg. 19)
Moderating physical activity (pg. 19)
Low-dose naltrexone (pg. 20)
Resveratrol (pg. 20)
Melatonin (pg. 20)
Aspirin (pg. 20)
Methylene blue (pg. 20)
Sunlight and Photobiomodulation (pg. 22)
Probiotics/prebiotics (pg. 23)
Spermidine (pg. 23)

Adjunctive/Second-Line Therapies
(Listed in order of importance)

Magnesium (pg. 24)
N-acetyl cysteine (pg. 24)
Cardio Miracle™ and L-arginine/L-citrulline supplements (pg. 24)
Omega-3 fatty acids (pg. 25)
Sildenafil (pg. 25)
Nigella sativa (pg. 25)
Vitamin C (pg. 25)
Vitamin D (with Vitamin K2) (pg. 25)
Fluvoxamine (pg. 25)
Non-invasive brain stimulation (pg. 26)
Intravenous Vitamin C (pg. 26)
Behavioral modification, relaxation therapy, mindfulness therapy, and psychological support (pg. 26)

Third Line Therapies
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (pg. 27)
Low Magnitude Mechanical Stimulation (pg. 27)
“Mitochondrial energy optimizer” (pg. 27)
Hydroxychloroquine (pg. 27)
Low-dose corticosteroid (pg. 27)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You and I 'forgot' exercise. A daily run is the best of all you can do. Provided you have not contracted (a)symptomatic heart inflammation due to the vaccine (or, in a far less degree I think, due to covid itself). So ditch that exercise and maybe have a glass of red wine.

Sorry, I see now that you didn't forgot moderate exercise ... so one of us gave the wrong advise :-) I think a daily walk will do ... to begin with ... and if your heart starts running you better stop ...
edit on 20-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

You and I 'forgot' exercise. A daily run is the best of all you can do. Provided you have not contracted (a)symptomatic heart inflammation due to the vaccine (or, in a far less degree I think, due to covid itself). So ditch that exercise and maybe have a glass of red wine.

Sorry, I see now that you didn't forgot moderate exercise ... so one of us gave the wrong advise :-) I think a daily walk will do ... to begin with ... and if your heart starts running you better stop ...

Actually, that was the recommendation from the FLCC, and they said to MODERATE your exercise - meaning MINIMIZE it... here is from their document on page 19:

"Moderating physical activity. Patients with long COVID and post-vaccine symptoms frequently suffer from severe post-exertional fatigue and/or worsening of symptoms with exercise. [133;134] Aerobic exercise is reported to be one of the worst therapeutic interventions for these patients. Similar to patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, post-exertional fatigue may be related to mitochondrial dysfunction and the inability to augment production of ATP. [133;135;136] Magnetic resonance–augmented cardiopulmonary exercise testing suggests failure to augment stroke volume as a potential mechanism of exercise intolerance in patients with long COVID. [137] We recommend moderating activity to tolerable levels that do not worsen symptoms, keeping the patient’s heart rate under 110 BPM. Furthermore, patients need to identify the activity level beyond which their symptoms worsen, and then aim to stay below that level of activity. Stretching and low-level resistance exercises are preferred over aerobic exercises."

So, it depends on whether or not you are experiencing the extreme fatigue/problems when exercising.

As with all things, we must take responsibility, use our brains for more than just watching CNN, and manage our own health.
edit on 20-1-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
An investigation?

More like…….

👽
edit on 20-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think we cannot underestimate the number of people who regret having got the mrna vaccines.
Your post is very useful. It gives hope to those people who really think they will die in a few years or so because of the longterm adverse effects. And although some people seem that they don't care, you cannot look into their head. It's a big efford, but I really am convinced that if one keeps inflammation at bay, let's say for a year, your body will get rid of the spike protein and the inflammation. ps I'm not a doctor or so ... it's just my opinion after learning really a lot through the internet.

top topics

join