It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Dr Campbell: If I knew what I know now I would not have taken the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is about Djokovic but very relevant to the conversations we have. Eventhough Dr Campbell changed his mind over the Covid-19 vaccines others had a different approach and didn't take these products.

When the 34-year-old was asked why he is not vaccinated, he replied:

Because the principles of decision making on my body are more important than any title or anything else.

I’m trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can.

I have always been a great student of wellness, wellbeing, health, nutrition.

Hats off to Djokovic for maintaining his very strong and very reasonable position.

edit on 20-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Why are so many doctors stupid. Everyone knew the vaccine was rushed to market and we didn't see real 3rd party testing on it. That alone should throw up red flags to doctors. CDC/FDA has destroy people trust.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Why are so many doctors stupid. Everyone knew the vaccine was rushed to market and we didn't see real 3rd party testing on it. That alone should throw up red flags to doctors. CDC/FDA has destroy people trust.

If tit think about it what are we have experienced the last 2 years is the real phase3 clinical trial with one exception though! They are trying to eliminate completetely the control group but their attempts have been unsuccessful.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Test
edit on 21-1-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I wanted to post this, but then I saw you already posted it - and thank you for that!

I didn't learn anything new because I already knew this from the start, but I am still happy that "normal" people are also learning.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

I wanted to post this, but then I saw you already posted it - and thank you for that!

I didn't learn anything new because I already knew this from the start, but I am still happy that "normal" people are also learning.

I regard this an an attempt by the MSM to acknowledge the issue even to a lesser degree at the moment but it seems that word has been spread already and there are many who have raised legitimate questions over the Covid-19 vaccines.

I thought I have heard about all possible severe adverse reactions but I have found that Covid-19 vaccines found be associated with confusion, disorientation, and hallucinations!

Another thread I made here if you want to take a look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I regard this an an attempt by the MSM to acknowledge the issue even to a lesser degree at the moment but it seems that word has been spread already and there are many who have raised legitimate questions over the Covid-19 vaccines.

I thought I have heard about all possible severe adverse reactions but I have found that Covid-19 vaccines found be associated with confusion, disorientation, and hallucinations!

If this is true then it is creepy as hell!

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

If this is true then it is creepy as hell!

Actually this is a recorded case where the authors of the paper have argued there is no other explanation in their opinion and they think it the very worrying symptoms were caused by the vaccine.

It was the Moderna vaccine this time.
edit on 22-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
He strongly supported Tess Lawrie and her metanalysis during the Ivermectin scandal also (when the analysis given to the WHO had its conclusion changed by a gho$t writer shortly before being submitted). Really the evidence is so strong and diverse (RCT's, observational trials, anecdotally from expert front line doctors) that it is almost impossible that it has no effect, and the safety profile is excellent.

I think alarm bells really started ringing for him then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join