It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Accelerated Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jesus Christ! was my first words when i read about this paper .

Abstract

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, the formerly rare but universally fatal prion disease in humans, normally progresses over several decades before it leads to death. In the Appendix to this paper, we highlight the presence of a prion region in the spike protein of the original SARS-CoV-2, and in all the “vaccine” variants built from the Wuhan virus. The prion region in the spike of SARS-CoV-2 has a density of mutations eight times greater than that of the rest of the spike, and, yet, strangely that entire prion region disappears completely in the Omicron variant. In the main body of our text, we present 26 cases of Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease, all diagnosed in 2021 with the first symptoms appearing within an average of 11.38 days after a Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca COVID-19 injection. Because the causal progression, the etiopathogenesis, of these atypical and new cases of human prion disease — cases of what is apparently a totally new form of rapidly developing Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease — we focus on the chronology of the symptomatic development. We consider it from an anamnestic point of view — one in which we compare the typical development of pre-COVID cases of Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease to the extremely accelerated development of similar symptoms in the 26 cases under examination. By such an approach, we hope to work out the etiopathogenesis critical to understanding this new and much more rapidly developing human prion disease. By recalling the sequential pathway of that the formerly subacute and slowly developing disease followed in the past, and by comparing it with this new, extremely acute, rapidly developing prion disease — one following closely after one or more of the COVID-19 injections — we believe it is correct to infer that the injections caused the disease in these 26 cases. If so, they have probably also caused a many other cases that have gone undiagnosed because of their rapid progression to death. By late 2021, 20 had died within 4.76 months of the offending injection. Of those, 8 died suddenly within 2.5 months confirming the rapid progression of this accelerated form of Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease. By June 2022, 5 more patients had died, and at the time of this current writing, only 1 remains still alive.

A new version of the preprint paper on 26 cases of CJD where symptoms first appeared within one month of the second vaccine has been released as a peer-reviewed paper. RIP Prof. Luc Montagnier is an author.

Emergence of a New Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease: 26 Cases of the Human Version of Mad-Cow Disease, Days After a COVID-19 Injection

PDF version:

Emergence of a New Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease: 26 Cases of the Human Version of Mad-Cow Disease, Days After a COVID-19 Injection

So the safe and effective™ is really again something entirely different in real World .

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.ecdc.europa.eu...

Only the beginning of the downfall of mankind.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The blood donation has been issue itself , since many would specifically want blood from unvaccinated individuals. Now that billions has been vaccinated , hospitals etc deny giving blood from unvaccinated to person to who need it .

Imagine being in car accident, and lost consciousness....then later wake up hearing that they pumped 2 litler blood from vaccinated person in to your body

Blood Transfusion and Spread of Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
edit on 19-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Blood can transmit Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
edit on 19-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Anyone else ever think John Titor just got the dates wrong?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The blood donation has been issue itself , since many would specifically want blood from unvaccinated individuals. Now that billions has been vaccinated , hospitals etc deny giving blood from unvaccinated to person to who need it .

Imagine being in car accident, and lost consciousness....then later wake up hearing that they pumped 2 litler blood from vaccinated person in to your body

I was a military brat in Europe, we were not allowed to give blood upon coming back to the States due to mad cow. Only recently has it been allowed.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So the current status is it`s all allowed hmm ??

There was recently in news about baby who needed blood transfusion, i think it was in US , well the baby died not long after got the blood, i dont remember the details thought.

This put us unvaccinated to difficult situation , kinda.....nobody can predit future ( Expect maybe John Titor
) and so
we dont know do we need blood transfusion in the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I saw this abstract a day or two ago saying it was published, but couldn't find the full text. The DOI I had wouldn't pull it up and I just checked and it still isn't. I don't know if it's typical that there is lag time between publishing or if they're going to do their best to try keeping it as hard to find as possible.

The development of prion disease had a known mechanism from very early on, I believe both because it allowed protein folding errors and because the fragility of the vaccines allowing them to degrade before delivery. Now, with this paper, it seems all the problems with known mechanisms except for one have been documented or have shown markers in aggregate case numbers (like cancer).

The sole remaining catastrophic adverse event with a known mechanism yet to have any evidence show up is the gene deletion from DNA alteration. That will only become apparent if offspring have genetic sequencing or from clinical observation of premature reproductive failure in like 20+ years.

I'm not going to comment on this article really as I'm tired of arguing with the pharmaceutical lobby brain trust on ATS, but whatever the incidence reported the real impacts are likely much worse. There has essentially been no other known mechanism that didn't end up manifesting to some degree so I see no reason to be hopeful that the reproductive effects won't. No matter if it's the result of manufacturing conditions, poor materials handling in transport, or improper delivery, the fact that there has been no real oversight means that these conditions have persisted to present day.

Now we wait for the first adverse catastrophic events that nobody even saw coming. So far, sadly, these have all been predicted based on known mechanisms and with no disclosure of those known mechanisms to people taking them. Immune impairment, rapid strain propagation, cancers, and reproductive impacts, all were known to be threats shrugged off with irrational optimism. We will likely see effects that come with no warning since there are still constituents in the vaccines that have not been made available to scientists outside the organizations involved.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

From what we seen, they really try to hide everything that even hinst vaccine being dangerous, so maybe it was pullet and then pop up again ..

Yeeh there was warnings early on, and now we even see papers writing about it.

Dont they allready talk about " turbo cancers " ? i have not seen any real papers about it thought.

The alterationor changing DNA is what they say is not possible, but something tell`s me we will see it come true, hopefully i am wrong. If the offsprings will get a lot diseases and it`s documented, we can connect the dots ?

Here is one Chinese study that the media is not talking, but should. :

VERY URGENT: After four shots, Covid jabs sharply REDUCED immune function in mice

Extended SARS-CoV-2 RBD booster vaccination induces humoral and cellular immune tolerance in mice

This wont end well....clearly what is going on is disaster in epic proportions.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My concern with this, is that it will be used to cut Beef consumption by claiming "Mad Cow". Look at how quickly they got rid of poultry of the holidays by making "Bird Flu" claims. looks like "New Green Deal" is in full effect now.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Valid concern

Bill Gates is also at war against cow`s ....because cows fart.

Bill Gates Says Cow Farts Are Dangerous & Destroying The Planet...

In normal World , men with white coats would drag Bill to mental institute....but we live in clown World .

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I know this is bad to say this since I've always gave blood with no regrets of getting paid for it.
But now do you think our blood for the rich that haven't been vax would pay a heck of a price for our blood?
I know I would if I was rich.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Valid concern

Bill Gates is also at war against cow`s ....because cows fart.

Bill Gates Says Cow Farts Are Dangerous & Destroying The Planet...

In normal World , men with white coats would drag Bill to mental institute....but we live in clown World .

I assume BG"s wife attended their daughters wedding. Wonder why she left him besides the island events... He's kokoo in the freakn head. Cows are destroying the Earth, why not say we have to dig up all the dew worms for people can eat them for free. What a freakn weirdo he turned out to be.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You can be rich some day MM

Personally, i would not give a drop if there`s any change it goes to the blood suckers ,TPTB swamp creatures from hell .

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Maybe Bill`s persona was just too much to cope , living with a nut...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
interestingly the name Creutzfeldt-Jakob

can translate into, Ladder, battle field, of mankind

Jacobs Ladder is what you climb on the path of initiation

the path to enlightenment, the 33 vertebrate,

up the river jordan to the land of milk and honey

or down and out and into the dead sea.

It looks like the vaccine is the mark of the beast

and its purpose is death or prevention of attaining illumination

or both or none...OR One

edit on 19-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

I never thought that , the meaning of words .

In other sentence, dont our bodys be God`s temple , and look`s more and more clear that the jab is destroying bodys ? So the jab is acting against God also ..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I know this is bad to say this since I've always gave blood with no regrets of getting paid for it.
But now do you think our blood for the rich that haven't been vax would pay a heck of a price for our blood?
I know I would if I was rich.

If our blood ever becomes so sought after we would go missing. They would keep us in cages, feed and water us, then wring us out like a sponge every couple of weeks.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The talk about MRNA shots causing prion disease was one of the subjects I hoped were not true.CJD is a very scary way to go.

The author of the paper in your OP found the work on this paper to be so important he was literally working on getting it published as he lay dying-in does not mention from what-but that suggests he thought the work was pretty damn important.

Author Biography:
Luc Montagnier, Virology; discoverer of the human immunodeficiency virus and Nobel Laureate 2008
Luc Montagnier, MD, and Nobel Laureate, esteemed colleague and friend, passed from this world on February 8, 2022 not long after the completion of the preliminary draft of this work which his co-authors have carried forward to this updated report with some additional cases and new information. Perhaps this may be the most important work of Luc’s lifetime expressing his incredible genius and spirit. While hospitalized, he continued to attach the greatest importance to the publication of this article. He is honored by the Luc Montagnier Foundation Quai Gustave-Ador 62 1207, Geneva, Switzerland.

ijvtpr.com...

Does that sound like a wacky conspiracy theorist?
Someone who his peers decideded to nominate for a Nobel prize is not ususally one who makes up nonsense-rather they are someone at the top of their game.

Plus-would this virologist have dedicated his last days on earth to the completion of this paper if he wasn't fully convinced of its importance?

That makes this paper seem even more signficant and potentially terrifying to me.

RIP Mr Montagnier.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Good point, it really does give impression this study was something of great importance for Montagnier while he was dying...RIP.

Not hard to imagine some conspiracy theory to this , knowing how World works

It`s really horrible way to go, with that disease .

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Eeeeeew
scary ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join